97. Fire like Rage

Previously...

His breath was struggled as he gasped visibly in pain. He coughed violently before he fell on the Lan beside him. A trail of blood from his nose.

Third Person POV

Wangji held him immediately though he really wanted to just drop his body but since his brother and lover were fighting for this pathetic soul he caught him just before his head can touch the ground.

He quietly called out his name, not wanting to spoil his mouth with the sour taste that remains after talking to the grumpy man.

Meanwhile, Xichen was the first to react and following him, Wei wuxian realized that his brother fainted.

The two rushed to the limp body and Xichen immediately took him from his brother who finally sighed in relief.

Wei wuxian knelt down and tried to take his brother from the Lan but Xichen stood up and flew away in his sword carrying chengcheng with him.

"That bitch!" He cursed and dragged his lover by the collar. " Lan Zhan, we should be faster than him!"

The Lan obediently drew his sword and just as he was about to carry him, Wei wuxian got on and pushed the other off.

"I'll borrow your sword for now Lan zhan." He pecked him quickly and followed the sect leader with a very obedient sword. (Maybe because of the incense 😏😏)

Wei wuxian rushed the sword to reach the older Lan but he was faster.

By the time Wei wuxian landed, xichen had already called the physician to check his body.

Wei wuxians head was red hot and his eyes were bloody and tensed. The moment he landed, every Lan disciple was left speechless on seeing Bichen with Wei wuxian. But they were all scared to ask the Wei who looked ready to kill.

He asked around for their sectleader but no one knew where he was since he landed in this pavilion. But the poor Wei who had no clue only made the others shiver.

Soon enough, the old man came out of his chambers to see the bustling sounds.

"Wei wuxian! How many times should I tell you, no making noise in the-"

"Listen here old man, if I don't find that fucker who took my brother, I'll burry this entire place. So go and find me that bastard who dared try to use my brother cause he was betrayed by some freak ass hoe and had killed his mother fucking sworn bitch by accident and is all weeping and crying cause his pussy is hurt!"

Lan qiren was stunned just like the others. Wei wuxian waited for a while before stamping the ground frustrated and set out to search the entire place starting with the hanshi.

His steps were heavy to the ground as the tiles cracked. His powers were out of control again. He was not in his proper mental state.

He stood infornt of the Hanshi and before he could say a word, a disciple walked past him apologizing without looking at him. He carried a bucket of warm water with a soft rag hanging in the side.

He followed the disciple and entered into the Pavillion of the Sect leader of Gusu Lan.

He had never entered this place in a long while. Though he only did once when he accompanied Lan zhan to talk to his brother during his seclusion.

It was the peek of night and only the moonlight glowed in the entire pavilion. He walked through a corridor which made him lose his patience but soon enough the disciple knocked on the door in front.

Before anyone could open it, Wei wuxian kicked the door open, startling the young disciple.

"Young master Wei?" He asked confused.

But the man had no intention of listening.

He walked in and almost lost his shit at the sight of his brother leaning against the older Lan still asleep.

Just as he was about to curse at him, a familiar feeling filled his lips and he tried to open it.

You guessed it, he couldn't open his mouth. But unlike the one that wangji put, he felt it more restricting

Just as he was about to use his energy to attack the man another familiar feeling came on his back as he fell to the ground unable to move.

It was the same spell he put on Jinling when they first met. But ofcourse, this one was stronger and didn't need a talisman.

He struggled for a while but when the physician was about to give his diagnosis he fell silent.

"I'm afraid this situation is quite... unique might I say. I have never come upon such a thing ever in my life."

Before the man could finish, old master Lan and wangji entered the room.

"Wei wuxian, how dare you curse at- mmh"

The old master was also silence and when he saw the state of Wei wuxian his eyes immediately shifted to his eldest.

Just with this he could tell how serious the man was. Just like his father. But he became more concerned when he saw the state of the Jiang.

Lan wangji directly went to his lover. Brining him up and supporting his limp body. He looked at his brother for answers, a little enraged. But he understood just by his look.

The physician continued softly.

"Ahem!... I am not quite sure of how to react to this but Umm... congratulations, Master Jiang is pregnant?"