44. Wanyin

Previously...

While nearing the entrance, he heard a commotion. Who dare cause trouble? Zidian slightly sparkled, expressing its master's mood. "Sect leader Lan?"

Third Person POV

Jiang looked wide eyed at the sect leader who was once graceful and elegant saying randoms things and causing a ruckus. He stepped forward and all the disciples stepped back seeing his presence.

Jiang cheng bowed, "Greeting sect leader Lan." The other did blinked a few times and instead of greeting back he rushed forward. "Jiang Wanyin! I'm here to take responsibility." Jiang cheng was first taken back, then confused. What is wrong with the sect leader Lan?

He ignored his rude behavior and asked again. "What bring sect leader Lan here?" The other repeated the same answer. Jiang cheng did not know what was wrong but he knew something was wrong. He led the sect leader to the main hall.

Once they reached, Jiang politely said, "Please take a seat." He sat down opposite to him. "What brings you here?" The other blinked a few times and said, "Jiang Wanyin! I'm here-" He was stopped in the middle by the Jiang whose nerve was bulging in his forehead.

Jiang cheng, "What does sect leader Lan mean by responsibility." The other looked at him straight in his eyes, "I want to marry you." 

The day bright and sunny, but it also was clear of clouds. The blue sky reflected the lake. The atmosphere was peaceful without any disturbances. The disciples were training under the head disciple, Hui zhong. 

Since the sect leader has been very busy recently, he had not personally trained his disciples for the last few weeks. Yunmeng clan was filled with sunny smiles all over. The Yunmeng Jiang, known for Lotuses was filled with sunflowers. But it did not last long. All the beautiful sunflowers withered immediately when they heard Zidian's loud crack. The stems quivered and the roots dried up in an instant. Even though the sky was clear, it seemed as if they were struck by lightning.

The Jade who stood smiling at the scenery of the Lotuses, shattered into pieces in an instant. The heavenly weapon Zidian sparkled like glitter, shined like gold but it also hurts like hell. The Lan who stood smiling flew back all the way to the door and even broke it. 

He did not bleed but had a thick long dark bruise in his chest. His clear white skin which looked like a statue had a crack unrepairable. The Zidian emitted purple light and squirmed around wanting to break the white statue. The audacity it had to place itself in the lake of lotuses and expect no moss to cover it.

No one dared to come near the Pier. No maids no disciples. The Hall was empty of souls other than the two sect leaders.

Jiang cheng, "Sect leader Lan, I say you reconsider your words."  His voice rang loud and clear. Stern and intimidating. Though the disciples couldn't hear the words, they still shivered and shrank back.

The Lan who flew back, took a while to straighten his vision. Once the 10 Jiangs turned to 2 Jiangs, he got up. Surprising the Jiang, he did not seem to feel the pain at all. He stood in his initial position and looked at the other. "Jiang Wanyin, I am here to take responsibility."

Jiang cheng gritted his teeth. Should he break his legs to make the other understand his words. "No. Please leave." 

Lan xichen stood for a while and repeated, "Jiang Wan-" Jiang cheng threw a book at him and shouted, "I said NO!!"

Lan xichen stood silent for a while. Jiang cheng took a deep breath in and sat down. "Jiang W-" 

Jiang cheng, "What is wrong with you!!!" His loud voice echoed through the empty halls. "Jia-" Jiang cheng stood up and walked past him. He was done dealing with this shit. When he got to the door he turned around, "Leave now!" He did not care if he'd be banned from Lan clan. He'd rather not g there anyway.

 Just then, the door opened from outside. 

Lan Jingyi, "Sect leader Jiang, young master Jin is calling for you." Jiang cheng looked at the young Lan. "Go check on your Sect leader, he lost his nuts." Lan Jingyi was shocked, that was very rude. After marking Jiang cheng as rude and bad in his head he realized his words. "Why would sect leader Lan be he-re" 

The Jade stood straight with a scar on his chest. The cloth around the area was half burnt but it a still covered his chest completely. Jingyi was surprised to see his sect leader in Lotus Pier.

"Zewu-jun-" The other blinked and smiled at the younger. Jiang cheng was still there, leaning against the door hoping the younger would know what's wrong with his leader. 

Lan xichen, "Lan Jingyi, did you know my brother has a husband. I also want one." The boys jaw hung low. He thought he went deaf a moment ago. His twisted expression showed his thoughts. 

Lan Jingyi, "Zewu-jun, could you repeat." The other smiled and nodded. "Lan Jingyi, did you know my brother has a husband. I also want one."

Jiang cheng's ring sparkled. He was holding back because of the young Lan. But when the Jade repeated the same sentence, he reached his limit. He stepped forward capturing the Jade's attention. Lan xichen smiled widely and stepped forward.

Just as he took a step, he slipped on his own feet and fell face down. Jingyi and Jiang cheng tried to rush forward but were too late. Jiang cheng sighed, "Fuck my life."