Plot Review

Hello there! This is not a chapter, just a small outline of all the plots that has happened in my messy story.

-It all started 200 years ago when an immortal like Wei wuxian's grandmother, descended into the mortal realm.
But it was a forbidden act.

Later he pretended to return to his realm but actually he stayed in Wen clan, and joined their evil scheme and made the Yin metal which could absorb cursed energy and a demonic beast with the head of a snake and a body of a dragon.

Soon after, he started to attack 2 major clans and formed the Burial Mounds. And kept killing many with the Wen clan backing him up.

Later all the clans went to war with the Wen clan. But because of the presence of the immortal, the dead Wen soldiers were revived back to life.

Eventually, with all their powers combined, they were able to break through and fought with the Wen clan and took the Yin metal leaving them powerless.

The immortal who was injured who hid in Yunmeng Jiang was discovered by Jiang Lian, daughter of the Yunmeng Jiang leader.

He hid his identity and stayed till he recovered and by that time they fell in love. Sadly, his identity was exposed and she who the only one able to kill him, was forced by her clan to kill him.

One day, when he took her to a secret spot, that desert place, she killed him and herself.

Then, 100 years later, when everything was calm, Lan xichen's grandmother, Lan yi tried to use the demonic energy for good and the rest is according to the original plot .

-A group of people tried to revive Xi Guan and they needed a body as a vessel, and Jinling who took the talisman became that. Jiang cheng chose to be the vessel and had that immortals soul in his body.

-The immortal wanted to kill him and take over his body but he was too weak. And the zidian with him was like a shield. So he made him more depressed, gave nightmares.

But he also wanted to revive hid lover to life, that is Iiang Lian. He thought of using Jiang chengs man, Lan xichen but Jiang cheng prevented it and put a talisman on him and did magic and what not.

So, this immortal thought of dividing his(Jiang cheng) soul into two. And he did that. Thus the two Jiang chengs came, and each owned different part of his memories.

While one of the Jiang cheng was completely overtaken by the immortal, the one which was supposed to be taken by the lady was also almost complete, but once the lady'sconsiousness came to him, she tried to stop it.

The Jiang Lain's soul convinced the Immortal to stop all that nonsense and they left him completely.

-Jiang cheng who now has that beast's poison in his body tries to remove it. And he finds that the only solution is by getting a flower that only grows in the beasts nest.

They eventually find it and Lan clan comes to help and Xichen kills it.

Now Jiang cheng has no poison in his body and is completely cured.