93.Behind the Bushes

Previously...

While everyone was shocked, Lan wangji saw a small smile on his brother's lips. His eyes widened as he turned pale.

Third Person POV

The sun sat up high between the clouds, shining its brightest yet the land was cold as ice in the Gusu Lan clan. But that did not bother those disciples from doing their daily duty.

Everyone was busy welcoming the Sect leaders from all over. Greeting the Jade twins as they entered the gates. The two jades look like the two halves of each other but one was filled with hate and anger while the other waited excited and patient to see the lotus.

Soon came his wishes when Jiang cheng walked through the tall gates with his lotus silk hair tied up in a tight bun and his tailored for him like a king. The moment he stepped in Lan xichen could already feel his heart jumping out but he politely greeted him.

Before Jaing cheng could greet the second jade, all the Sect leaders from before and after him rushed to him, surrounding him as they bombarded him with questions he couldn't understand.

A familiar hand suddenly pulled him out and he hit a stone, nevermind it was just Xichen. The group quickly changed their target to the right hand man, pulling him in all directions, and talking close to his face with their stinky mouth.

Jiang cheng walked with the Lan, away from the others into the mountains. Their hands were tight together and the smell of sandlewood and lotus mixed together. The walk was silent yet they seemed to exchange a lot of words. All the words unspoken, understood, atleast for xichen.

Jiang cheng was busy trying to comprehend all those old geezers words. What marriage? He definitely never agreed to anything like that.

Jiang cheng suddenly slipped on the wet grass and the Lan immediately held him up in his arms, like carrying a kid.

"Xichen! Put me down, you can't carry me like this, what if someone sees?"

"Wanyin, worry not, this is a secluded place even for the Lans, only I come here."

"But still, I am a Sect leader, you can't carry me like this!"

Lan xichen brought him down only to put his arms around the shoulders and knees and carry him like a bride.

Jiang cheng hid in his chest, face completely red and embarrassed. When did he become like this, the Lans are supposed to be like obedient pups.

He sneakily looked up at the sharp jaw of the Lan. And a little up, he went to his lips, he immediately looked away when the Lan smiled softly. Jiang cheng rested his head on the Lan's shoulder, eyes so close to sleeping but the Lan stopped walking and he looked up at the new location.

He quickly stepped down on the cold grass while the Lan still hugged his waist. "What is this place?"

"Just an abandoned Pavillion." Jiang cheng nodded looking at the beautiful pavilion which showed no signs of being abandoned. 'How weird' he murmured.

Just as Jiang cheng was about to walk in, two hands tightly creeper around him and held him close. He turned to look at the Lan who had his silly old smile with gleaming eyes. A sudden wetness came on his neck, and then again and again. Jiang cheng moved around, trying to escape but the Lan held him tightly as he nibbled his milky white skin. "Wanyin... I really missed you, didn't you?"

Jiang cheng immediately looked away, "N-no?"

"Really?" He asked while biting his neck and little. Jiang cheng immediately pushed him away flustered, "Why are you suddenly like this?"

"How can I not? From the moment I heard it, I wanted to see you, talk to you but I patiently waited like you would want me to."

"What answer?"

Xichen stepped closer as he leaned near his ear and he whispered, "Do you like me?" His deep voice echoed  through the deserted forest while Jaing cheng struggled visibly.

" Ye- uh... I don't... Wish to answer that."

"Wanyin, no need to be shy, I already heard your answer when you told everyone."

"Shy? Who are you calling shy? And when did I tell anything?" He asked defensively.

"But... everyone knows you have a lover and of its not me... Wanyin likes someone else?" He asked, his eyes brimming with tears. Jiang cheng was surprised, both by the new info and the new, rather cute side of the Lan. He caressed the soft cheeks as his face became gentle.

"No silly, but I... may......" he whispered the rest  as he looked away but Xichen held him closer. "Wanyin" he said serious but with a pouty lip.

Jiang cheng gripped the white robes as he opened his his mouth, "Maybe I like.... YOU!!" But the words went into the bushes when the Lan suddenly pushed him behind.

A loud crashing sound echoed from behind the bushes and it quickly got Jiang cheng's attention, more like Zidian's. The purple whip went into the bushes a in one go, cleared it all away and the very next moment, it lighted up with lightnening sparks all around.

"Jinling!" He roared. His face twisted dark as he looked at the ugly scene infront of him.

"You piece of shit, how dare you touch my nephew!"

Shizui quickly fell back while Jinling sat up with his robes wide open, and his pearl white skin bruised to red and blue.

"Jiujiu?" He asked, his hazy eyes coming back to focus.

"Zewu-jun" Shizui questioned, ashamed.

The two couple stood frozen, neither knowing the next phase of action.