Jihan -> Hot and sweet

A young man by the name of Joshua sits on a bench in front of his school's basketball court, his eyes following the every move of his secret crush. Honestly, he's not the only one who wants to have a relationship with this boy, but since he's not a girl, he doesn't dare approach him, preferring to watch him from afar, admire his skills and hope to move on one day. This high-school student is pampered by absolutely everyone, his aura of being both a good boy and a hot boy following him everywhere. The more Joshua looks at him, the faster his heart beats, and he thinks he'd better leave before his vital organs explode.

So he heads for the school's practice room, and since he's all alone with himself, he allows himself to turn on the speaker and put on a random playlist. Shinee's song "Replay" comes on, so he doesn't hesitate for a second, he starts singing without any restraint and closes his eyes to better feel the emotions of the sound, then he lets himself be carried away by the music, he's in his own little bubble, his own little world. He's so at ease that he doesn't even hear the door open softly, the boy on the other side of the door who was about to enter the room stops immediately, his eyes remaining on the young man, he doesn't lose a crumb of the spectacle offered to him so openly.

Then finally the music ends, Joshua stops singing, opens his eyes and his head turns directly towards the front door and it's only then that he finally realizes he's not alone, his cheeks heating up as he realizes it's that boy. The boy who makes his head spin.

"Just so you know, you were very hot but also really sweet singing like that. " Finished by saying the older boy, Joshua bows his head then says in a breath

" Says the hottest, sweetest boy in this establishment. "

To this, the elder didn't reply; he simply walked over to his younger and took him by the shoulders, dragging him into a small, isolated room next to the practice room. Once inside, he closed the door and returned to take Joshua by the shoulders, tackling him against the wall behind him.

" J-Jeonghan hyung ? What are you doing.? " The smaller boy's voice trembles, he has no idea what to expect.

" You'll have to excuse me for what I'm about to do..."

After this sentence the older of the two comes to place a quick kiss on the younger's lips, the latter is totally surprised he didn't expect his crush to kiss him like that when they've never spoken to each other.

After this sweet moment, the elder Jeonghan stepped back, his eyes shining intensely as he waited for Joshua to react. Joshua soon came to his senses, looked deeply into his elder's eyes and then, seized by an impulse, grabbed the collar of his elder's jacket and pulled him to him, the two boys' mouths meeting in a wild, torrid kiss, Joshua makes a little noise in the exchange, and Jeonghan takes the opportunity to slip his tongue into his younger mouth, while his hands pass under his younger top, caressing Joshua's soft skin, his hands moving back and forth between his elder's silky hair and his elder's back. The exchange between the two boys is hot, but for lack of air they pull away from each other. The boys' jerky breathing occupies the space.

" Wow, that was really hot too. " Said Joshua, his cheekbones flushed.

" Up to both of us, you're a hot boy, you also consider me that way so..." Jeonghan replies.

Joshua laughs softly at this explanation nevertheless a question wanders through his mind so he doesn't hesitate to ask it.

" How can a boy like you kiss me like that ? "

Jeonghan responds by kissing the younger man again. A simple kiss like the first.

" Joshua, I've only had eyes for you for a very long time, I never dared come to you because I didn't think you were attracted to me, except that I used your friend a little. "

" My friend ? Which friend ? What did he say ? "

" Chan, I told him that in exchange for confirming info I was offering him Seungcheol's number. "

Joshua starts laughing at this he can't believe his friend has really sold out his feelings without hesitation all to get some connection with his crush, in the end he doesn't blame Chan at all, everyone wins in this story.

" Joshua, we're obviously going to get to know each other better than this but know that my feelings for you are real, really real. "

" Mine are real too, I assure you. " The two lovers smile at each other and end up walking out of the room happier than ever.

-> A few months later.

After several short dates together, the two boys finally decided to officially get together, and are now considered the hottest, sweetest couple on the block.

Right now Jeonghan is playing a basketball game and to no one's surprise he wins it with his team, Joshua without hesitation joins his lover on the court, the older boy opens his arms and Joshua jumps into them, Jeonghan carries his boyfriend in the air and twirls him around, the couple's bursts of laughter make all the students smile so much because it's cute.

Jeonghan places many butterfly kisses on the back of his lover's neck, and as he wriggles in his elder's arms, he finally lets go gently, the younger finds the ground again and comes straight to kiss his elder passionately, the kiss is really hot, worthy of the name their duo.
After several minutes of kissing, Jeonghan pulls away from his lover and gently grabs his hand, taking him with him.

" We're going to have a great time in the shower ~ "

" It's going to be good for us because it's very hot ~ "

" You're going to keep getting hot Shuji-ya ~ "

" But it's not the same kind of heat Hannie-ya ~ "

Both boys chuckle and the older one bites his lower lip as he thinks about what he and his younger self are going to do in that shower, it's definitely going to be hot.

<3-------------<The end>------------<3