JunHao -> Bad day

Minghao was invited by his best friend to go to his prom, and of course the boy immediately accepted, as it would get him out of the city, and no doubt introduce him to people he doesn't know.

The boy prepares to take the bus, because if he wants to join his friend, he has no choice. He has no car, so the only way for him to join his elder is by bus.

On the way to the bus, Minghao misses a curb and sprains his ankle. The Chinese boy grunts in displeasure and wonders if this day is going to be bad, but then he thinks that it's only the first thing that's happened to him, so maybe the rest will be better.

He gets on the bus and buys a ticket to go to the city two hours from his home, the journey goes relatively smoothly, its soft music almost taking him to dreamland, but he prefers to stay awake, because if he misses his stop it's going to be a disaster.

The bus finally stops at a place he knows absolutely nothing about, but as he sees everyone else getting off, he gets off too. Strangely enough, he doesn't see his best friend, so he decides to call him, who asks where he is, as he was supposed to be at the station.

His best friend reassures him that he knows where he is, and that he'll join him any minute now. Indeed, in less than five minutes he sees his best friend arrive, and Minghao is truly relieved.

Joshua asks him to follow him and he does, and on the way they talk about everything and anything, they're really happy to meet up again after so long without seeing each other. They take another bus so they can get to Joshua's house.

Joshua tells him he's living with Seungcheol, who's the same age as him, so he'll be the one to take Minghao home the next day. Unfortunately, Joshua still has school the next day, so he won't be able to take his friend home. Minghao is sad because it's more bad news for him.

The two boys eventually arrive at the American's house and are greeted by Seungcheol and another boy. Joshua informs him that this boy's name is Chan, and he's often at their house because he gets on well with them, especially with Seungcheol, but there's nothing more than friendship between them. Joshua is obviously sarcastic.

Minghao laughs at this and Joshua drags him to his room, they can finally change into their evening wear, while the Chinese man's ankle wasn't a problem until now suddenly it starts to burn slightly. The boy sighs.

" By the way Hao, do you have your ticket on you ? "

" My ticket ? "

Minghao panics, he knows who took his ticket but, the more he looks for it the more he realizes it's gone. He looks at his best friend and shakes his head.

" We'll find a solution, don't panic, I'll ask Jeonghan or Vernon. "

" It's a bad day for me Josh, don't mind me. Why did I come ? "

" Shut your mouth men, it's not a bad day, because we're together hehe, we're going to find a solution, don't worry."

Even if the boy texts the two named and gets an answer they say they've run out of room in reserve, but Joshua doesn't lose hope while Minghao really thinks this day is getting worse and worse, he should never have come, it's a bad day.

Finally the time came for them to go and it was Jeonghan who picked up the boys, on the way stopping to pick up Vernon and Seungkwan too. Seungcheol took his car to pick up more of their friends.

Once there, Minghao isn't feeling well, and the man manning the entrance says that without a ticket you have to stay outside. The Chinese man sighs, Joshua stays by his side, but Minghao forces him to go and enjoy himself. At first the American refuses, but in the end he really feels that his friend needs to be alone, so he leaves him alone.