JiHan -> Complicated

After his best friend's announcement, Joshua was obviously thinking about this person. Honestly, his relationship with him is really complicated, but he'd really like it not to be like that anymore.

Since the day is over, he waits for this boy at the end of their class and takes his hand to lead him home. Once inside his house, Joshua asks the blond to settle down on the sofa, as he has something to do first.

The older boy raises his eyebrows and Joshua explains that he has files to finalize and if he stays with him, he'll be distracted, so he'll never be able to put the finishing touches to the assignment.

The other understands and lets Joshua lock himself in his room. In reality, it was a lie: the American has no overdue homework, he's just very nervous about having a really honest discussion with Jeonghan.

Joshua actually enjoys his relationship with Jeonghan, having fun with him when one of them isn't doing well or even when he is doing well is something he really appreciates, but he'd sincerely like their relationship to evolve, because he knows for a fact that he's been wanting more than the blond's ass for a long time now.

After calming down, he comes out of his room and Jeonghan licks his lower lip when he sees him coming, his eyes ablaze with desire. He gets up from the sofa and approaches Joshua, who swallows.

When Jeonghan grabs him by the hips and starts kissing his neck and collarbone. Joshua doesn't react, he doesn't make a sound, he doesn't moan, he doesn't move, he doesn't push Jeonghan away.

Honestly, this frustrates Jeonghan; he stops kissing the younger and looks into Joshua's eyes, which are completely lost and filled with sadness. The blond panics and gives Joshua a hug.

The American swallows and this hug is really the thing too far, he starts crying his eyes out, he's really fed up that his relationship with Jeonghan is so complicated.

" Shuji-ah what's going on ? Why are you crying ? Did I do something wrong ? "

" It has nothing to do with you. Well, it is, but it's complicated. I don't even know how to act around you anymore."

" Calm down, come with me and we'll go talk on the couch. Is that okay ? "

Joshua nods and moves away from Jeonghan to the couch, the Korean sighs sadly and goes to the American's side on the sofa.

Once seated next to the black-haired man, he uses his fingertips to wipe away Joshua's tears. Joshua closes his eyes and stops Jeonghan before lowering his head to the floor.

" Joshuji, seriously explain to me what's going on ? "

" Is this situation between us really okay with you Jeonghan hyung ? "

Jeonghan is confused; Joshua never uses the word hyung.
Unless the situation is really important, he panics and thinks to himself for a few moments, then finally sighs and puts a hand on Joshua's thigh. The American finally dares to lift his head and his gaze meets Jeonghan's.

" Shuji, honestly I thought I'd put up with it for a while longer, but if I'm honest with myself, this situation is getting on my nerves."

" It makes me feel bad and sad personally. I want more than your ass Jeonghan. I want your heart."

The American literally explodes into tears a second time, points at Jeonghan's heart and then points at himself afterwards, Jeonghan is deeply touched by this and cries too as he pulls Joshua into his arms.

" I'm so sorry, I should have been honest with you all along. "

" We met at a party and started our relationship by have sex together so that's why it's been so complicated between us."

" I don't want it to be complicated anymore Shuji-ah, I'll be honest, I've had feelings for you for a long time almost since the beginning of our relationship honestly. I just didn't know how to tell you and especially if it was mutual so I let it get out of hand. I'm sorry, I'm really sorry."

" I am too Jeonghan, honestly I could have told you too that I had feelings for you but I was forcing myself to tell myself that my relationship with you suited me like that but fuck, I was stupid to do that."

" We were both stupid okay ? Let's stop letting things get complicated, and let's evolve our relationship."

" I completely agree with you."

" Shuji-ah, do you wish to finally, after all this time, become my boyfriend ? "

" Yes, Hannie ! "

A smile played at the corners of both lovers' lips, and Jeonghan gently placed his lips on Joshua's forehead, then on the tip of his nose, then on his cheeks, and finally on the black-haired man's lips.

The kiss is calm, gentle and restful, with neither trying to dominate the other, but simply conveying their true feelings through this exchange. After a few seconds, the two lovers pull away from each other and Joshua begins to yawn.

Jeonghan laughs softly and pulls Joshua away from his arms to stand, the black-haired man rubs his eyes gently and begins to sulk delicately, he stretches out his arms towards Jeonghan and Jeonghan smiles softly.

He gently places his hands on Joshua's hips and carries him in his arms without much difficulty, Joshua wraps his legs around Jeonghan's waist and places his head in his elder's neck.

" How can a guy with baby behavior, can dominate me in bed ? "

" I  have two different characters, one sweet and one wild."

To accompany his sentence, he places a kiss on Jeonghan's neck, Jeonghan giggles softly and finally arrives in Joshua's room.

Once there, he sets the boy down on his bed and tries to leave, only to be held back by Joshua.

" Sleep with me, angel ~"

" As you wish, baby Shuji ~"

So Jeonghan joins his boyfriend in bed, obviously removing their clothes so as to be as comfortable as possible to spend this first night as lovers.

The American turns his back to Jeonghan, who wraps his arms around his boyfriend's waist and puts his head on Joshua's shoulder.

There's nothing complicated about their relationship now, because they've been honest with each other, and now they just have to love each other.

<3----------------<The end>--------------<3