ChanCheol -> My lord ( hot stuff )

" My lord a new troupe will arrive to entertain you, your cousin, lord Yoon is also coming."

" Thank you Soonyoung, you may go."

The lord sighs he's afraid this troupe will be as boring as the previous ones, sometimes he really thinks he's lucky to have his cousin, Jeonghan by his side because otherwise he'd be killing city idiots who think they're funny when they're just being ridiculous.

As the young man rolls his eyes, already imagining the troupe, the door opens on his cousin, who is just as annoyed as he is at the idea of seeing a troupe right in front of them.

" My lord Seungcheol, how are you ? "

" I'm perfectly well, thank you, and how are you in your little life ? "

" I'm really extremely bored and their idea of bringing in troops to entertain us bores me even more."

Jeonghan rolls his eyes while Seungcheol laughs, gently tapping his cousin on the shoulder, and at the same time the front door opens to reveal a troupe. What surprises the two boys is that the band in front of them doesn't seem to want to make them laugh, but they're there with musical instruments and rather interesting outfits, at least in Seungcheol's eyes.

He's already noticed one person in particular, who's wearing an outfit that more than sticks to his skin, his shirt is slightly transparent, while his pants hug his thighs so tightly that Seungcheol almost gets an erection at the sight.

" You undress him with your eyes Cheol is unbelievable. "

The lord snaps out of his reverie and turns to his cousin, grunts disgruntled at being cut off in his contemplation then hears one of the troupe speak.

" Greetings my lords. Today we're here to present you with a musical and visual spectacle. I, and Jihoon will be on guitar and vocals while Chan and Soonyoung will be dancing."

This time it's Jeonghan who really seems to be in another universe, Seungcheol smiles and allows himself to refocus on this famous Chan, when the music starts the dance steps also begin.

At first it's gentle and pleasant, then the rhythm quickens, Chan has fun looking for Seungcheol with his eyes, towards the end of the show he starts to put his hands on the buttons of his shirt, then while looking into his lord's eyes, he removes a first button, then a second, then stops there as the music stops.

" I hope this show has entertained you, my lords. We can now return to our city, and thank you for your attention. " Say the black-haired man, a gentle smile on his lips.

" Stop. Before you go." Say Seungcheol

" Yes, my lord ? " Say Chan

" I wish you would stay by my side and entertain my mind all day."

" My lord, I don't think I can do that my family needs me."

" I'll give your family the money they need to keep you by my side. "

Seungcheol's intense gaze makes Chan swallow, he looks towards his group and they shrug. The youngest finally accepts.

The lord doesn't waste a single second before rising from his chair and taking Chan by the wrist to lead him into his royal bedroom.

Once inside, the dancer is amazed by the room - he's never seen anything so enormous and luxurious - and comes to his senses when Seungcheol lets go of his wrist and comes up behind him to place both hands on his shoulders.

" Chan ~ I want you to entertain me."

" My lord. How would you like me to entertain you ? "

" I want you to dance again and undress at the same time."