JiHan -> Back to me

His smile is brighter than my future, and I hope no one can wipe out his sublime smile. #protectJoshua

~°-~°-~°-~°-~°-~°-~°-~°-~°-~-°~-°

After several requests from so-called fans, Joshua decided to leave the band temporarily. At first, he didn't want to do it because it was as if they were giving the fans reason to think against him, but his heart couldn't take it anymore. Being paired up with someone he's only seen once at a charity event and nothing more really makes no sense to him, so for the rumors to die down Joshua feels like leaving.
To warn his group, he calls everyone in the living room.

" You may have noticed that I'm not in the best of shape at the moment, I'm eating less, drinking less, i don't sleep anymore, I'm completely elsewhere. "

" Shua, is it because of the rumors at the moment ? You shouldn't even worry about it because you know it's not true." Said Seungcheol.

" I know that, but I really need to let go of all this, I've already booked my plane ticket, I'm going to meet my mother in L.A."

" Have you been planning this for a long time ? " Vernon asks

" I've been thinking about it all along, but I only booked my ticket yesterday, the protest trucks are getting more and more numerous and I need to get away from it all. "

Joshua bows his head and Seungcheol comes to hug him, tears beginning to stream down both our boys' faces.
The elder boy rubs his younger back.

" I'm a bad leader, I should have protected you from all this. "

" It's got nothing to do with you Coups, really. "

The youngest breaks away from his eldest's arms and goes to take his second eldest in his arms, Jeonghan remains stoic, he doesn't return his youngest's embrace but bursts into tears, slowly he slips to the ground and Joshua accompanies him in his fall.

" Joshuji, if you're leaving the group so am I, we promised each other that at the beginning ! "

" No ! If you do that, it'll make things worse, don't do anything. "

" Shuji, I can't do anything without you, I need you."

" I'm sorry my Devil angel. "

Joshua gently pulls away from his elder and goes to pick up Jun, who is crying profusely, slapping his elder's chest repeatedly and telling Joshua he has no right to abandon them. The American apologizes several times, but won't go back on his decision.
The dark-haired man pulls Jun away from his arms and leaves to take the others as well.
After exchanging hugs, the little American says good-bye to his friends one last time and leaves. The boys all burst into tears, hugging each other.