JunHao -> Circuit

Oh, what ? I have already 4K of views ? Thank you so much, you fill my heart with happiness <3

----------------------------------------

Minghao has been best friends with Jeonghan for quite a few years now, and the older boy has a passion that the younger doesn't share.

Nevertheless, he has promised Jeonghan to accompany him to a motorcycle race on his birthday, and well, a promise is a promise, so our two friends are queuing up to get to the bleachers, Minghao can see how delighted his eldest son is, as his eyes shine with enthusiasm, then suddenly, shouts of joy are heard.

Minghao turns towards the source of the noise and sees two young boys arriving with a young girl's voice shouting at them for potential contact.

" You must not understand why they're so hysterical. They're the two champions of last year's tournament, Joshua and Junhui. They're crazy about them and it's totally understandable. "

The younger man simply nods, then rests his gaze on the two bikers. It's true that they're attractive, Minghao won't deny it, especially the dark-haired one, who really catches the dark-haired man's eye, but he pauses in his contemplation because it's his turn to pick up the tickets, so he takes them and gives one to Jeonghan, then the two boys go off to find a seat in the stands.

The crowd gradually begins to fill the space and after a few moments the race begins.

To no one's surprise, the two champions are in the lead and finally win the competition. The fans start screaming again, then the commentator explains something: whoever has the number "4" on his ticket gets a free motorcycle ride with the champion of his choice, then a second number comes up, "1004".

Jeonghan is shocked, because this number is his, Minghao sighs, he doesn't feel like going, but he doesn't really have a choice, so he walks down the steps and follows his eldest.

The boys are led by an announcer to Joshua and Junhui. They are checking out their machine before realizing that the ones who won the free ride are there.

" Very well, number 4 you go with Junhui and number 1004 you go with Joshua " explains the announcer.

Minghao looks at his eldest and asks with his eyes which is which, Jeonghan laughs then explains that his Prince charming is the one who caught his eye a few hours earlier. Minghao nods and approaches the champion.

" You look so happy to be here, it's scary. "

The boy simply shrugs his shoulders in response, Jun laughs softly and then gets on his motorcycle.

" Come on, though, a word of advice: hang on tight. "

Minghao simply nods and settles down behind the champion, then does exactly as he's told, i.e. holds on to the bike.

Jun raises his eyes to the sky and smiles softly, then gently grabs the smaller man's hands and wraps them around his waist.

" From experience, it's better if you hang on here. "

Minghao simply nods and thinks to himself that it's a good thing he has his mask on, otherwise Jun would have seen his cheeks flush with embarrassment.

The eldest starts his motorcycle and begins a short ride, a leisurely one without any speed, just a sort of stroll.

" Can't I let go ? "

In response, Jun purrs his engine and accelerates slightly, causing Minghao to panic and cling violently to Jun's jacket again, with a smile.

" You still want to let me go ? "

For answer only, the smaller one gently pats the taller one on the back, the latter smiles more and more, and finally Minghao smiles too, because he feels relatively comfortable here.

Unfortunately, all good things must come to an end, and yes, the tour had just come to an end.

" It was the most enjoyable ride of my entire life. Say can I have your first name ? "

" My name is Minghao and yours is Junhui right ? "

" That's exactly right, but you can just call me Jun."

The older man smiled gently, then took off his helmet and Minghao's too, the younger blushing at his proximity to his elder.

" You're cute blushing like that, give me your ticket please. "

Minghao reaches into his pocket and pulls out his ticket.

" I knew it. "

" You knew what ? "

" You've got number four, of course, but you've also got number two. My eldest told me that when I found the person with both numbers, I'd win everything. "

" Hmm, what do you mean ? "

Jun also takes a piece of paper out of his pocket, and on it is written "ever" "gether", which when you put it all together gives "Forever together" Minghao blinks, he can't believe his ears, but he decides to play along, he exchanges numbers with his elder and that's how their relationship begins.

-> A few months later.

Minghao and Jun are now close, inseparable even, and Minghao even spends more time with Jun than with his own best friend.

At the moment, the two boys are on the elder's motorcycle, and he's leading the younger to a place totally unknown to Minghao, and for good reason: Jun hasn't told him where they're going.

It's only after an hour's ride that Minghao finally discovers where they are: the two boys are at the foot of a cliff.

" Shall we go up ? "

"Now that we're here, we might as well go "

replies the younger, Jun holds out his hand to Minghao, who grabs it without hesitation, and so the two boys climb the cliff.

Perhaps an hour later, they reach the top, sit down and let their feet hang free in the air, the view is sublime. To their right is a beach with the sea, to their left is the end of the cliff, which they crossed together.

Their hands are not loose at all, and the head of the youngest has joined the shoulder of the oldest.

" It's so beautiful, I'm glad I took you with me. "

" Still, those little words were true, we're always together. "

" And I'm more than happy to share a lot of moments with you and I hope we can do it for the rest of our lives. "

" I also hope we'll go far together - I don't want to be separated from you. "

" I don't either. "

Minghao raises his head gently, his gaze meets that of his elder and, as if drawn to each other, their eyes lock and their mouths come together to exchange a soft, tender kiss. It's an exchange that promises they'll be forever together.

<3-------------<The end>------------<3

I love this song so much 😩