ChanCheol -> Be Mine

{ Be mine } It's the little note Chan finds in his locker, the young man definitely doesn't understand where this thing comes from, especially as there's no further information, just : Be mine.

It doesn't make sense, who would put it in his locker like that ? It doesn't make any sense for the boy, so he decides not to pay it any more attention than that, until he hears some girls talking about the most popular boy in school ; Seungcheol.

Apparently this one also posted : Be mine.
On his Instagram page and the girls want the boy to refer to one of them, Chan frowns, he finds it really strange that the coincidence is so strong but he prefers not to pay more attention to it than that, he prefers instead to join the library of his school and study. Surprisingly, Seungcheol is there with his two best friends, which is surprising because these three are usually sitting on the basketball court. Again, Chan pays no more attention than that and decides to sit down at a table and start reading his lessons.
He does this until a couple of girls come along to bother him.

" Why are you always studying ? You're not interesting at all. "

" I'm not trying to be interesting at all."

" You could be a lot cooler if you studied less."

" I don't want to be cool, I'd rather make my parents proud you see."

" You don't want to be like Cheol oppa ? Or Josh oppa ? Or Jeong oppa ? "

" No, I'll be fine, I'm fine the way I am, now if you'll stop bothering me that would be nice. "

The girls are deeply disappointed and decide to continue distracting the young man, they sit down at the same table as the boy and start talking badly to him and throwing papers at him. Chan is annoyed but says nothing.

Seungcheol and his two best friends who are watching this don't like it, so the eldest of the three decides to get up and go to Chan's table too. The girls start to blush and try to make contact with the boy, but he can only see one person, and that person is Chan.

" Do you need anything hyung ? " Chan finally asks, realizing that his eldest's gaze is on him.

" Don't you think I should be asking you that ? "

" I don't need anything, thank you. "

Seungcheol smiled gently and, finding his younger cute, calmly ran his hand through the younger boy's blond hair. The latter stops writing at the touch and blushes slightly, feeling awkward and uncomfortable he quickly steps aside.

" Hyung, what are you doing ? "

The elder smiles wider and brings his mouth close to his younger's ear, whispering discreetly so that only Chan can hear him.

" Be mine ~"

Chan widens his eyes and quickly turns his head towards his elder's, their two faces close together, a millimetre separating their lips.

" Wasn't your post on instagram addressed to me ? And did the note in my locker come from you ? "

" Yes. It was me."

" But why I don't understand ? Why me ? "

" I don't understand either, I don't understand but I love you. You make my heart float with happiness just with your smile. Your determination to make your family proud is admirable, you really are sensational Chan. I want to discover all the charms on your list ~ "

" Can we take it slow please ? That's really sweet, but I don't know you that well. You know what I mean ? I'm not going to offer you my heart if I don't know you."

" No worries, we'll go at your pace, I'm willing to wait for you Chan."

-> A few months later

Chan is sitting on his eldest son's lap, kissing the back of his neck. Their relationship has really evolved to the point of no return. Chan lets himself go more and more.

" Channie, can you be mine now ? "

" Yeah, of course Cheollie ! And you ? Can you be mine too ? "

" I always be yours Channie ~ "

Chan turns his head towards his eldest and the latter doesn't hesitate any longer, placing his lips on the smaller man's and moving his mouth against Chan's. His tongue makes its way to the blond's and the latter makes a little noise in the exchange, especially when he feels Seungcheol sucking gently on his tongue.
Chan finally pushes his elder gently away and hides in Seungcheol's arms. Seungcheol laughs softly as he finds his youngest adorable, and places countless little kisses in Chan's hair.

" You're mine now Channie ~ "

" Yeah, but can you not be too expressive in high school. I'm afraid of the others, especially the crazy ones who come after you."

" Just showing everyone you're mine will put them off. "

" No, they'll annoy me even more and force me to doubt you and leave you."

"Chan ! Have they ever made you doubt my love for you ? The vipers.
I forbid you to doubt what I feel for you. From the start it's been me who's wanted to make you my boyfriend, not the other way around."

" They said the reason you were so close to me was because it was a challenge given by Joshua."

" Joshua ? They don't even know him, Shua's not the type to do that, far from it. And I'm not the type to accept challenges that play with other people's feelings. I assure you. "

Chan nods gently, then watches out of the corner of his eye as Seungcheol posts something on his Instagram page.

" I don't give a fuck about other people's opinions. You're mine."

Seungcheol following his sentence, shows his cell phone to his lover.

Chan smiles softly and realizes that most people like their duo, so he decides to accept that their relationship will be openly displayed even in high school - anyway, Seungcheol is there and will always be there to help and protect him

The eldest will do all he can to show that his love for him is true and sincere, that what he feels for his youngest is truly pure and honest.
He wanted Chan to be his own, and now that he is, he intends to make sure Chan never doubts him or the love he feels for him.

<3-------------<The end>------------<3