JiHan -> Forced to love ?

For some time now, Joshua has been flirted with by Jeonghan, who is this boy ? Well, he's one of the older boys in his class, tall, slim and rather nice. He attracts a lot of people to his feet, yet he only pays attention to Joshua. But why ? Because Joshua is the only one who pushes him away. The copperhead doesn't like Jeonghan, at least not in that way. Jeonghan doesn't want his friendship, he wants his deepest love. But Joshua can't give Jeonghan that, because he doesn't love him.
Although the older boy is kind, he's very forceful and this has a way of getting on Joshua's nerves, but out of shyness he doesn't really dare push the older boy away, he doesn't dare insult him or tell him off, all he does is refuse the older boy's gifts, hugs and kisses.
At the moment, the copper-haired boy is strolling through the corridors of his school, a gentle smile on his lips as he thinks about the friends he has to meet, except that on the way he runs into Jeonghan. Jeonghan held him by the arm, and Joshua tried in vain to free himself from the older man's grip.

" When are you going to love me Joshua ? "

The Copperhead shakes his head to let him know he doesn't wish to love him.

" You'll come to love me. I'll make you love me. "

Joshua sighs heavily, and finally manages to detach himself from his elder's grip, he tries to leave but Jeonghan blocks his way, the younger tries to push his elder but the latter stays firmly in front of his younger self.

" Jeonghan oppa ! " shouts a girl who arrives just in front of the two boys.

Joshua tries to escape his elder's grip, but it's so strong he can't do anything, so he lets himself be dragged off to who knows where.
Finally, after a few moments of walking, he understands where he is: they're in the backyard, on the grass. Jeonghan pushes Joshua against a tree and places both hands on either side of the copperhead's face. The latter blinks rapidly, not understanding what his elder desires.

" Your lips are so pink, I want to kiss them. "

Joshua shakes his head negatively he doesn't want that, he wants to exchange his first kiss with the person he loves not with someone he forces him to.
The copperhead tries to push his elder away, but he's much stronger than he is and can do nothing again.
He lowers his head to the ground, but Jeonghan tucks his fingers under his chin and lifts his head. The boys' gazes meet, then, driven by adrenaline, Jeonghan kiss Joshua.

Joshua eyes blinked rapidly as he put his hands on his eldest's chest and struggled, but there was nothing he could do.
The older man enjoys the softness of the younger man's lips on his own, doesn't give a damn about Joshua's little hands pushing against his chest, and continues to kiss the younger man. It's something he's always dreamed of, so now that he can, he's making the most of it.
After several minutes, Jeonghan finally pulls back and leaves Joshua behind to return to class. The copperhead remains shocked by what has just happened, resting his head against the tree behind him and touching his lips gently. What just happened ?
The young man doesn't know, but his heart is beating wildly. He's so uncomfortable that he'd rather go home and think about it.

-> A few days later

Joshua finally returns to class after a few days of reflection, coming to the conclusion that he may have been denying his feelings for his eldest all along. Yes, he felt forced at first, but after a few seconds he enjoyed the exchange all the same. So he doesn't understand.
When he returned to his school, he was immediately hugged by Jeonghan.

" I've missed you, Bambi " Jeonghan breathes into the hollow of his neck.

The elder stepped gently away from the younger and took hold of the younger's wrist, dragging him up to the roof of the building. Joshua, unlike before, doesn't try to break away from Jeonghan; he just lets himself be pulled along.
Once they reach the top, Jeonghan lets go of his younger and stands face to face with him.
The two boys' gazes lock and Jeonghan approaches his younger.
He gently takes him in his arms.

" Joshuji. Can I kiss you ? Ever since our first kiss I can't stop thinking about how soft your lips are and I really want to rest my mouth on yours. "

Joshua is embarrassed, but nods to confirm that he can kiss his eldest. Jeonghan is happy, and with extreme gentleness comes to kiss the youngest. At first, the exchange is gentle, but after a few moments, the elder licks his younger brother's lower lip to get him to open his mouth. Joshua understands the message, so he gently opens his mouth, while Jeonghan takes the opportunity to slide his tongue gently inside the copperhead's oral cavity. Their two tongues come to fight and Jeonghan quickly wins.
After this dreamy kiss, Joshua pulls back, his cheekbones rosy, and hides in his elder's arms.

" You're so cute, I didn't think you'd ever respond to my kiss. "

" I think I've had feelings for you for a long time but I've always denied it. I always thought I only loved you as a friend and always thought I felt forced by you. "

" But finally..."

" But finally after our kiss last time, I couldn't stop thinking about it and repressed my real feelings for you."

" What are your real feelings ? "

" It's so embarrassing hyung. "

" Say it. Come on."

" I have love feelings for you, yes I'm in love with you, I'll stop lying to myself. "
the copper-haired boy says this almost shrieking like a baby, he's very uncomfortable saying what he feels out loud.
Jeonghan, on the other hand, finds him even cuter, squeezing his younger soft body against his own and stroking the younger boy's hair.

" I have feelings for you too, Joshua. "

" I already knew that. "

" But I wanted you to remember it, to keep it in mind. "

Jeonghan laughs softly, and so does Joshua. In the end, the youngest's heart got the better of him, and he's still happy to be able to say that his eldest is his boyfriend now.

<3-------------<The end>------------<3

@SlAeries i really hope you like it !!