JiHan -> Party

Joshua and Jun are two friends who get on really well, and today they've been invited to a party, which will be full of people they don't know, but it's even better for meeting new people. Anyway, the two boys are in front of the party house.

" I hope we'll have a lot of fun during this evening, that we're not going for nothing." Says Joshua

" I think we're going to have a great time personally. " Says Jun

Joshua would be lying if he said he didn't find him to his liking, but that's not the point. The owner of the house lets the two boys in, and he and Joshua are constantly giving each other the most enticing glances. They stare at each other for a long time, but neither speaks. Jun has already disappeared, so the two boys are in their own bubble. Finally, it's the party organizer who steps up to Joshua first, who lets him come to him and looks him in the eye...

" Stop looking at me like that, or I'll take you to my room and i'm going to fuck you " Says Jeonghan

Joshua is stunned by this lack of tact and pure honesty, but in the end he finds it just as pleasing. And then, to be honest, this proposal doesn't really displease him, so he too takes a step towards the dark-haired man, only a millimeter away...

" That's a really interesting proposal, the party can be more interesting now ~ " replies the black-haired man.

" Are you warming up to me and test my patience like that, Joshua ?"

" How did you know my first name ? "

" I know so much more about you, Joshua ~ "

" Jun-ah tells me your name is Jeonghan, isn't it ? "

" Totally. Introduction done, can we get down to business ? "

Joshua smiles softly and closes the gap between himself and the blond, his lips settling without a hint of gentleness on his partner's. Jeonghan smiles into the kiss, drawing the younger man even closer to him to accentuate the already feverish kiss. Jeonghan then pulls away from his partner and grabs his hand to lead him into his bedroom, where he locks the door. Joshua waits patiently for his eldest to return, and after a few seconds, he takes Jeonghan by the shoulders and presses him up against the door to regain possession of Jeonghan's lips. The kiss is even more torrid than the previous one: the two boys don't put an ounce of gentleness into it, but they do put into it all their feelings of the moment, meaning envy, desire and passion. Jeonghan sinks his kisses into his younger's neck and collarbone, the latter tugs at his elder's hair, the desire increases as does the heat of the room, the sounds of wet kisses fill the space, to which is added the jerky breathing of both young men. The eldest pushes his youngest back, until he takes him onto the bed, he stands over him, and gently unbuttons his youngest's shirt, the tension is high, warm and pleasurable, once this shirt is unbuttoned Joshua places his hands under his eldest's top and helps him to remove it, once the shirt is off the youngest analyzes Joshua's body licking his lips then he gently caresses his eldest's body. Jeonghan smiles gently, takes Joshua's hands away and places them above his head, then plunges back onto his younger's lips...

< >

The two boys have finished their game of pleasure, the youngest with his head on his elder's chest, the latter stroking Joshua's hair.

" I had a question..." Joshua says

" I listen to you "

" How long have you wanted me in your bed ? "

" I don't want you to be the man of my night."

" What do you mean ? We just had sex anyway."

" I want you to be the man who stays by my side the longest."

" Did you actually spot me ? "

" I spent the best evening of my life in the arms of my crush, what more could I ask for ? "

" That I accept your proposal ? "

This time it's Jeonghan who's stunned, he gently raises his head towards his younger, who smiles gently, then straightens up to place his lips on his elder's, who smiles into the kiss, placing his hands on his younger's cheeks. The youngest puts his hands in his eldest's hair, then gently steps back, smiling.

" Was your proposal serious ? " Jeonghan asks.

" That depends on whether you're serious ? "

" I've never been more serious in my life, I've been crushing on you for months and months and-"

Joshua pulls Jeonghan to him again, once more placing his lips on his eldest's, both boys happy. Joshua pulls back again, and looks into his eldest's eyes.

" I don't mind trying to be your boyfriend. " says the black-haired boy.

" Is that so ? "

" My real question is why didn't you dare to do this earlier ? "

" I didn't dare, you saw all the people there are, at your feet. "

" And what motivated you to do this evening by inviting me ? "

" It's a dare I lost to Minghao, and I'd never have done it on my own. "

" And your looks too ? Did that make it a bet ?"

" At the base of the basics I was simply supposed to warm you not sleep with you, but the temptation was too strong."

" Still, you can thank this young man because you're now in a relationship with your crush. "

Jeonghan laughed softly and rested his head on his younger's chest, who resumed caressing his elder's hair. It's been a wonderful evening for both our boys, and Jeonghan thanks his friend.

...But for the moment, he's busy with his boyfriend...

<3-------------<The end>------------<3