JunHao -> Bike

Minghao has a job interview in the city center, but since he lives a little way out in the country and has no car, he has to go on foot. He doesn't mind that much, but the heat outside doesn't seem to be helping. Indeed, on a September day, the sun is beating down hard and the temperature has risen above thirty degrees. Minghao tells himself he's going to die in this heat, but he has no choice but to go.

So he leaves his house, wearing shorts and a T-shirt, and heads off for his interview. The journey goes surprisingly smoothly, despite the temperature, and the young man is in great shape. His interview went rather smoothly, and he leaves with a smile on his face.

The young man takes exactly the same route home, except that at a pedestrian crossing there's a young man with a bicycle coming towards him. Minghao decides to stop to let the cyclist pass, but it's the cyclist who prefers to stop to let the younger man pass.

" You can go if you want I let you pass." Says the cyclist

" Are you sure ? Thanks."

" Hey, wait are you sure you're going to make it home ? The heat can easily make you faint. "

" I came here safely, so the ride home should be fine."

" The sun's turned, there's less shade. I'm not comfortable letting you go home like this. Hop in, I'll take you home."

" You're sure of yourself ? "

" Yes, get on my bike."

Minghao blushed slightly, not expecting this, but finally, after weighing the pros and cons, he decided it was a good idea, so he got on the back of the bike and the stranger grabbed his hands and put them on his waist.

" Hang on, are you ready ? Here we go."

So that's how the cyclist takes Minghao home, and the ride is fast and happy. The two boys get to know each other well, talking about anything and everything as if they'd always been friends.

After a few minutes, Minghao arrives home.

" Thank you very much Jun hyung ! That was really nice of you."

" Hey, if you need me, I can be your chauffeur. I don't mind taking you somewhere and bringing you home."

" Really ? "

Jun simply nods as Minghao smiles, the two boys exchange numbers and say goodbye.

-> One week later

Minghao hasn't needed Jun's help all week, but that hasn't stopped him from exchanging messages with him and going out with him.

Today, in fact, the two boys are out again, standing by a lake and gazing at the horizon, the two friends so comfortable with each other that the younger one rests his head on Jun's legs and Jun affectionately strokes his hair.

" It pisses me off that in the end I didn't take me at the final."

" You can always apply elsewhere Hao, don't worry."

" The problem is I don't know where to go."

" Um, a job in an agency as a choreographer could satisfy you or not ? "

Minghao lifted her head from Jun's legs and looked up at her elder with stars in his eyes.

" For real ? "

" I can always ask my boss if he doesn't mind having a fourth member in our performance team."

" If it works out Jun, I'd be eternally grateful. "

Jun smiles softly, then the two boys decide to pick up the elder's bike and set off for home.

-> One month later

Minghao has his interview today and he's under a lot of stress, luckily for him Jun is there to support him. When the interview finishes, Minghao leaves the room with a sad face.

" Hao, what's wrong ? "

" Can we take your bike and go ? I want to leave this place, i'm not okay."

Jun nods worried for his youngest, the two boys leave the agency and take Jun's bike to explore the surrounding area.

Minghao asks Jun to take him to the fountain in his town's park, the older boy nods, and just like that, they arrive at the desired location.

Jun and Minghao get off their bikes and start walking through the park.

" Hao, did it go badly ? You look so sad, i'm so sorry it's my fault."

Minghao stops slowly and turns to his elder, delicately he moves closer to his friend and gives him a hug, Jun is surprised at first so he doesn't react but finally after a few minutes he returns his younger's embrace.

" What's going on ? I feel so sorry now. " asks and say the older boy sadly.

" It's all thanks to you Jun, thank you."

" Hum ? What did you thank's me ? Are you taken ? Your making fun of me since the debut ? "

" Yes ! I make fun of you, it's so funny. Well to tell the truth now, the boss told me my talent was incredible and that he wants me to be the fourth member of the group."

Jun is so happy that he carries his youngest and twirls him in the air, Minghao laughs softly as he sacks up to his eldest, then their two gazes come to gently lock. Jun places his youngest gently on the ground and places both hands on Minghao's cheeks.

" If you don't want it, you can still stop me."

Minghao smiles delicately and places his hands on Jun's back and closes his eyes, the elder laughs and closes his eyes too, then comes to place his lips on Minghao's. The kiss is soft, tender and sweet, they couldn't desire it more honestly.

Jun steps back gently and rests his forehead against Minghao's.

" It's been a little while since my feelings towards you have been more than friendly. " Jun says gently.

" I too haven't felt friendship towards you for quite some time. "

" I'm glad really glad I was able to bring you back that day. "

" It's all thanks to your bike though."

" To the warmth outside too."

" And your kindness."

The two boys smile fondly at each other, then decide to leave the park hand in hand and pick up Jun's bike to head back to the agency, now they just have to live happily ever after.

<3-------------<The end>------------<3