JunHao-> Escape game

To celebrate Halloween, Jun and Minghao have decided to go and play a rather special escape game, which has been created on the theme of horror and Halloween. Minghao isn't really scared, but Jun is, even though it was his idea to come here, but when he sees the front of the game building, he really regrets having suggested it.

" Hao, darling, maybe a horror movie night is better, uh ? "

" Hey, we've come a long way to get here, now's not the time for regrets, Junnie, baby..."

" It's scary, well i'm scared."

" Hold on to me, I'm not scared yet, I'll protect you. "

Jun makes a slight pout disappointed in his own behavior, he's the one who asked to come here, he's the oldest but he's the one clinging to the other because he's scared, really ridiculous.

Minghao realizes that his eldest is pouting, so he kisses his lover's lips to remove the little pout. This works, because when the younger man steps back, he sees that Jun is smiling again, even though his eyes are shining with fear.

The younger man gently takes his eldest's hand in his own and leads him into the building, Minghao quickly takes two seats and the two lovers enter the space.

They find themselves in a room completely plunged into darkness, Jun bites his lower lip and clings to Minghao, while the boy quietly steps forward, taking care to protect and reassure his boyfriend.

Suddenly a black-haired woman in a white dress appears in front of them and Jun screams in fear, letting go of his lover and running in an unfamiliar direction. Minghao realizes that his boyfriend is no longer with him, so he starts calling for him with all his might, until he feels two arms grabbing his arms.

Minghao struggles and eventually manages to escape the hold of the person who was restraining him, running absolutely everywhere and eventually hearing cries coming from a distant room. The young man stepped forward and called to Jun, then felt two arms encircle his body.

" H..Hao, darling, let's get out of here."

" Baby, Junnie, we've got to find the key to unlock the door."

" Ahhh a clown ! Fucking baby, Hao, I can't take it anymore. I'm so sorry I came."

" I'm here, stick with me we'll make it."

Minghao starts walking again with Jun encircling his waist and stepping carefully forward, suddenly a shrill scream rings out, Jun manages to turn his head and it's a bad idea, because he sees two clows and a man with a gun charging straight at him and his lover.
Scared, he lets go of his youngest son and runs off, screaming at the top of his voice. Minghao sighs and finally finds a key.

The young man runs in all directions to look for his lover, but also to escape from a man armed with a knife. Minghao is quickly grabbed by the man, so he struggles, shouting Jun's name.

" Fucking hope to God. Let me go, let me find my man."

Minghao delivers a heavy blow to the man's stomach with his elbow and the man finally lets go, the black-haired man sighs and starts running with all his might while calling out Jun's name, finally finding him on the ground, crying by an emergency door.

" Baby, Junnie, get up, I've got the key so we can leave."

" I've got no strength left baby Hao. I really want to go home."

Jun looks up and Minghao knows he's crying, but even though it's extremely dark, he can see his lover's eyes shining, a sign that he's shed a few tears. The younger man's heart breaks at the sight, and he holds out his hand to Jun, who swallows back his tears and takes his lover's hand.

Thanks to Minghao, Jun quickly gets back on his feet and feels the younger man take his hand in his and start to run. Jun doesn't even have time to react, he starts to run too.

Minghao grunts, then gently lets go of Jun's hand and uses a crowbar that was on the ground to defend himself.
He puts himself between the men and Jun and starts to move forward to scare the men.

Surprisingly, this works and the men clear the way, but clowns come up from behind. Jun starts to scream, but to gain time he distracts them, and this greatly helps Minghao to get the key into the padlock and finally open the damned door.

" Junnie ! I've got it, come on."

Jun insults the men before finally exiting this place of woe, the two lovers fall to the floor, Minghao encircles Jun's waist as he begins to cry, happy that it's all finally over.

" Never again."

" No, I assure you, Junnie. "

" I was a fool to want something new for this year. In the end, horror movies with a bad twist are much better."

" Are you ready ? Let's go."

" Yes, by the way Hao, thanks for everything, I think without you I'd be dead inside this place."

" Don't forget I'm here and always will be. I'll always do anything for you because without you I'm not happy. "

" Without you I'm nothing Hao."

The two lovers get up slowly and come to kiss each other lovingly in front of this place of misfortune, then following this they join hands and decide to return to the entrance to get back to their car.

As they pass the entrance, they hear voices ringing out.

( Damn, they've managed to escape, it's strange how few people do.)

[ Sorry boss, but one of them was extremely violent too].

( It doesn't matter, just kill the next people who come to this escape game.)

[ Yes boss. ]

It's only then that Jun and Minghao realize that they've been very lucky, they weren't in an ordinary escape game, they have to report this to the police, so that no one sets foot in this escape game again. The next people may not be as lucky as they are, so it's best to protect them and report this place to the police.

What's certain is that Jun and Minghao won't be setting foot in a place like this again, and from now on they'll be celebrating Halloween at home, warm under the covers in the dark, watching horror films and holding popcorn. It'll be much better that way.

<3----------------<The end>--------------<3