VerKwan -> Feelings

OS bonus ! For the first time it's a VerKwan os.

<3----------------------------------<3

" Shua hyung ! I need you, can you help me with that, please ? " Hansol asks his best friend, in english.

Joshua comes up to him slowly and the two decide to go for a quiet walk
outside, they sit down in the park next to their agency and take a seat on the swings.
The younger one looks nervous, not even looking at Joshua, and plays with his hands.

" What's wrong Vernonnie ? " Joshua asks softly, in english

" I've got a problem Shua hyung. "

" Problem ? Are you hurt anywhere ? Are you ill ? Do you need to see a doctor ? "

" No, not a problem like that. "

Hansol sighs and finally dares to look at his eldest, Joshua senses that his youngest is stressing so he gently comes and grabs his youngest's hand and strokes it with his fingers.

" You know that relationships are frowned upon when you're an idol. "

" Yes..."

Joshua sighs, he knows this all too well...

" The problem is, I have feelings for someone and he's part of the group. "

" It's Seungkwan, isn't it ? "

" Is it that obvious ? How the fuck am I going to do this ? "

" Staying with this on your heart hurts doesn't it ? "

" You have feelings for someone too ? "

" Yes, for Jeonghan. "

Vernon widens his eyes, Joshua laughs softly at his best friend's reaction, it's true that the black-haired man manages to hide his feelings well, he always has a poker face and lets no emotion show, it's even surprising for Vernon to hear Joshua say he loves someone.

" Honestly, even if it's risky, we'd better tell them. "

" Hmm, but it's hard to express your feelings..."

Joshua nods in agreement with his best friend, then after a few seconds Jeonghan and Seungkwan arrive in the park, one looking for Joshua the other for Vernon, the oldest of the four comes to take the black-haired boy's wrist, while Seungkwan comes to take his elder's place on the swing.
Hansol and Seungkwan find themselves together, both of them, in a slightly uncomfortable silence.
The wind gently accompanies the two boys.

" Nonnie, I'd like to understand why you're running away from me right now ? "

" I'm not running away from you, it's just complicated and I need to distance myself. "

" What did I do wrong to you ? "

" Absolutely nothing, you're not the problem I assure you. "

" Then what is the problem ? "

Seungkwan looks for his youngest son's gaze as he tries to run away from him. He doesn't want him and his eldest son to exchange glances because he's convinced he's going to do something stupid and that it'll be impossible for him to go back.
After a few seconds, Vernon sighed and decided to turn his head towards his elder's, but unfortunately for him, Seungkwan's head was still turned towards him. Their eyes met and, caught by an uncontrolled impulse, Vernon advanced towards Seungkwan.

" Get out of here before it's too late. "

The eldest shakes his head, places both hands on his youngest's cheeks and comes to place his lips against the opposite one. The latter is surprised, blinking rapidly before closing his eyes and placing his hands on the back of Seungkwan's neck. The kiss is gentle and calm, after which Seungkwan gently steps back and presses his forehead against that of his younger's.

" Hyung, why did you. Have you..."

" Yes, I've had feelings for you Vernon, since almost the beginning of the group but I wasn't sure about yours so I didn't say anything. "

" I realized I had feelings for you two years ago, but I didn't think they were shared. "

" Now you know ! "

Seungkwan definitely backs away from Vernon and they decide to take a photo of their two hands linked and post it on Instagram. The description reads " I'm glad we're finally putting our feelings out there. I'm sure of my feelings for you. You're the one I need by my side to be happy every moment. "

Surprisingly, the responses to this post are more than positive, everyone seems to be supportive of Seungkwan's relationship so Vernon decides to do the same, posting a photo of himself with Seungkwan against his chest, obviously taking care to check that they don't recognize his eldest - it's slightly too early to tell fans that they're in a relationship with each other. Him his description simply states " I'm certain of my feelings for you, you've confirmed your feelings for me so let's just be happy with our shared feelings." The reactions are similar to the one Seungkwan has received, all support, love, affection and tenderness, no one is taking the fact that he too is in a relationship the wrong way, and both boys are delighted.

At first, Seungkwan was sitting on his swing next to Vernon, but the younger boy invited his elder to sit on his lap, and so the blond boy found himself sitting on his younger's legs, the two lovers rocking quietly, Vernon with his hands on his elder's chest and Seungkwan with his hands on top of Vernon's. Seungkwan puts his head on his lover's shoulder and settles better in his lover's arms. Sometimes he feels Vernon's mouth graze his skin at times, the boy placing a few kisses on the back of his neck, but this remains tender and appreciative.
The two boys gaze at the horizon, then Vernon feels his cell phone vibrate. He takes it out of his pocket and looks at the message.
It's only Joshua congratulating him on his relationship: obviously, the boy must have seen Vernon's and Seungkwan's posts and must be happy to see that Vernon's feelings for Seungkwan are mutual.
Now the two boys just have to love each other, and prove to each other that their feelings for each other are unstoppable.

<3-------------<The end>------------<3

@vibesmaylie this os is for you, i really hope you like it ! You can ask me whatever you want and the ship you want ( Between, JiHan, ChanCheol, JunHao, Verkwan, SoonHoon, Meanie and SeokSoon why not but only these ship ! )