JiHan -> Truth or Dare

Although Seungcheol and Chan have left, the other members continue to play action or truth. The rounds follow each other rather quietly, until Soonyoung decides to up the challenge level.
From now on, the game is more about feelings and relationships.

" Jeonghan hyung, truth or dare ? " Soonyoung asks, keeping Jihoon close to him.

" Dare obviously. I like the risk
"

" Kiss the person you most want to kiss in the group." Soonyoung accompanies his sentence with a wink and a smirk.

Jeonghan swallows hard and turns to the person who occupies his mind and his heart, this person looks back at him and as if by magic, without holding back for long, the elder comes to place his lips on the younger's. It's not a gentle kiss at all, it's a kiss of envy that has long been desired on both sides.

Jeonghan pulls back breathlessly and looks into the eyes of the man he's just kissed, who then looks away, embarrassed.

" Wow, Jeonghan, it's your turn. " says Seokmin with a smirk on his lips.

" Joshua truth or dare ? "

" Dare hyung. "

" Kiss me again, with the tongue, this time."

Joshua sighs, then stops being uncomfortable, turns to face Jeonghan and takes his elder's face between his hands, his lips meeting his elder's without a hint of delicacy, Joshua licks the blond's lower lip and the latter opens his mouth slightly to welcome his younger's tongue into his own.

Joshua's tongue explores Jeonghan's mouth and occasionally sucks on the blond's. The older man lets out a weak breath. The eldest lets out a low moan and this immediately makes Joshua pull back from Jeonghan.

" That was hot. That truth or dare makes love." Says Mingyu

" Are you happy ? Have you been waiting for this moment ? "Said Minghao

" The one I was most looking forward to was you and Jun, but nobody asked you. "

" We were too focused on the JiHan hehe."

The boys decide to leave the two older ones together because they're completely unresponsive, lost in each other's gaze. When Joshua stops looking into Jeonghan's eyes, he looks around and sees no one.

" We are alone, now ? "

" Are we still playing truth or dare ? "

" Just you and me ? "

" Or do we pick up where we left off without playing truth or dare. "

" I prefer that. It's more..."

Joshua doesn't have time to finish his sentence because Jeonghan is already coming back to place his lips on his. The kiss is as hot as the embers burning beside them, their tongues playing together but Joshua winning the fight, Jeonghan moans softly and silently but when Joshua sucks the blond's tongue he moans louder.

Joshua pulls back gently and brings his lips down on the older man's body, first on the collarbone, then on the neck, then up Jeonghan's torso, yeah Jeonghan body was exposed a little, so Joshua take the opportunity to kiss and suck some part of Jeonghan body. The blond moans even more, and his hands explore the American's hair.

" Um ~ Shuji ah ~ aren't we going to do this here ? "

Joshua stops his gentle torture, looking intensely into his elder's eyes.

" Doing what ? You dare to think what, you little pervert ? "

" Hasn't that crossed your mind ? "

" No, look Hannie, you're the only one with that."

Joshua puts his hand on his eldest's swollen crotch and lightly strokes the spot through the blond's clothes, the latter starts moaning again then puts his hand over Joshua's to stop his action.

" You stop playing ! Little bitch."

" I thought we were going to start playing truth or dare again personally. "

" Damn, fine. Joshua truth or dare ? "

" Dare, obviously. "

" Take me in the tent, we'll be quiet there."

" With pleasure. "

Joshua takes Jeonghan's wrist and leads her to the tent, which served as a base for the two elders, but tonight it will be used by the two recent lovers.

Joshua lays Jeonghan on the mattress, then zippers up the tent, returns over Jeonghan and begins to kiss his elder's skin while undoing the buttons on the blond's shirt.

The latter begins to let barely audible moans escape from his mouth, his hands quietly explore his younger's hair and when he feels him biting and sucking on his skin, he lets his moans get louder and louder.

" Ahn, Shuji ha ~"

" Hannie ~ I don't have a condom. "

" Neither do I."

" We'll just enjoy ourselves, shall we ? No-"

Joshua cuts himself off in his sentence and analyzes his elder's body covered in his art, smiles wryly and comes to undo his lover's pants, and the underwear too descends from Jeonghan's thighs.

" My mouth or my hand ? "

" Your hand ~"

The American giggles softly and begins to caress his eldest's skin with his fingertips, Jeonghan lets out a soft moan, Joshua's hand reaches his eldest's crotch, he starts to feel good and Jeonghan lets his moans get louder and louder.

" Ahn ~ fuck, Shuji ! Ah... I'm going to... "

That's how the elder comes into Joshua's hand then the American feels his body passed underneath Jeonghan's, the elder starts to undo his younger's clothes, he does the same art on Joshua's whole body and the latter moans softly, he feels Jeonghan's hand come to touch his crotch, the younger moans softly at first then more strongly when Jeonghan really touches him.

The pleasure becomes more and more intense and he comes with a moan and especially in Jeonghan's hand, obviously the two boys clean up the mess and lie down next to each other.

Jeonghan takes a blanket and covers his body and Joshua's too.

" Next time we'll go further."

" Still, it's a good thing we played truth or dare, otherwise we'd be sitting here looking at each other, fantasizing about each other without doing anything."

" Yes, damn, this truth or dare has really made our relationship evolve and I'm more than satisfied with it. "

" I'm also glad we stopped being friends and started being more."

" Let's let our hearts love each other freely and become a couple. "

" Of course."

Jeonghan comes to place a chaste kiss on Joshua's forehead, then on the American's lips then finally they position themselves better and end up falling asleep.

<3----------------<The end>--------------<3