JunHao -> Stalker

Jun and Minghao have been a couple for almost two years now, but despite these two years, the two lovers still don't live together. They spend all the time they want in each other's apartments, but they don't want to take the step of officially living in each other's homes.

Minghao has his head resting on Jun's shoulder, while Jun cuddles his boyfriend with kisses and tenderness. The latter, under his lover's affection, is slowly falling asleep, but the doorbell starts ringing. Jun is confused; he's not expecting anyone, and it's twenty-two o'clock in the evening.

Jun frowns and gently removes his lover from his arms to go and see what's going on at the door, when the blond arrives at it he looks through the eyelet but it's so dark he can't see anyone, so with enormous caution he opens the door but finds no one there. Jun takes it in his hand and re-enters his apartment, closing the door behind him.

Minghao, having realized that something was wrong, walked over to his boyfriend, and the two boys decided to sit back down on the sofa and open the box.

The older boy removes the lid and, looking at what's inside, the blond boy whitens and panics; he looks towards his lover, who also looks into the box. Minghao is horrified, and immediately takes his eldest in his arms and lets him cry.

" Junnie hyung, what's going on ? "

" I don't know, I'm scared Hao.."

" Look there's a letter hanging on the side. "

Jun gently lets go of his boyfriend and takes the sheet of paper in his hands, he reads the writing and at the end of his reading his tears return to run down his cheeks, Minghao stresses and decides to also read what he to mark on it.

《 Jun oppa ! I love you so much, since high school I've only had eyes for you, my heart beats only for you !
How dare you cheat on me with that stupid Chinese guy !!!
I'm disappointed but I know that sooner or later you'll be mine ! I know you love me like I love you.
I would do anything to have you, you must have understood that I understood where you lived so give me your heart back!
We were happy together.
Jen. 》

" Junnie who is this girl ? "

" You probably don't remember it was at the very beginning of our relationship, I told you there was a girl following me around but I didn't care because I have feelings for you and I'm sure of them. "

" We left high school two years ago ?! Why is she still trying ? A stalker is horrible. "

" She's obsessed with me, her brother told me at the time that it's a disease but I didn't think it was this persistent. "

" Junnie, come and live with me until we find a solution. "

" I want her to go to a psychiatric hospital, I don't feel safe, I feel like I'm being followed all the time, she's stalked me I know. I've already seen her several times. "

" You should have told me. "

" I didn't want to worry you and I didn't think it would go this far. "

When Jun says " this far", he means the contents of the box. He talks about the contents of the box, which is made up of photos of Jun accompanied by little hearts, then photos of Minghao with fake blood and insults on top. There's even a knife stuck in one of Minghao's photos.
This is far too serious for the two boys, and the youngest really does invite his lover to come and stay with him while they find a way to catch this stalker.

-> After a few months.

At first it was hard for them to get used to each other all day long, but in the end they love each other so much that they got used to each other very quickly. The two lovers thought of a plan and came up with something simple, just to nail her thanks to the girl's brother, even though it seemed impossible, in the end the girl fell for it and is now behind bars. Jun didn't think it would go this far, but the police were right, this is invasion of privacy and threats that must be punished.
The boy obviously thanked his boyfriend and the girl's brother from the bottom of his heart, because now he can definitely go back to living a normal life without being afraid of being followed by a stalker.

" Junnie, it's all officially over ! "

" Yes, I'm really happy, I'll be able to start living normally again and go back home. "

Minghao is disappointed, and decides to take Jun in his arms and put his head in his elder's neck and place a lingering kiss on his lover's skin.

" What are you doing baby ? "

" Junnie, I've gotten so used to you, stay with me, really live with me. Even if your stalker is behind bars I want you to stay here. "

" Okay, if you want. "

" How about we celebrate your stalking lady's arrest properly ? "

Minghao removes his head from his eldest's neck and looks him straight in the eye, his eyes dark with desire, Jun understands the message so he comes to kiss his boyfriend, the exchange is torribe and greedy, they still desire more.
The eldest carries his youngest, still kissing him, to their bedroom, where he gently lays the youngest on the bed and climbs on top of him.
This stalking story is definitely behind them now.

<3-------------<The end>------------<3