ChanCheol -> Haters

The band Seventeen has been around for a while now, and while there are plenty of fans among all the kind comments, there are also critics.
Criticism aimed at destroying the boys, making them look bad. While the gang doesn't necessarily take this into account, Seungcheol, the leader, does. Although he takes his critics to heart, he takes the criticism of others to himself too. As soon as someone attacks one of his members, it's as if they're attacking him, and this has a way of getting on his nerves.

" Cheollie hyung, our fans are messing with our sunbaenim fans again."

" With the armys ? " Asks Seungcheol

" Hmm. It makes me too sad. "

Seungcheol looks towards his youngest and opens his arms so that the blond can come and find comfort in them. Chan is a bit like Seungcheol; he also takes criticism to heart, but tries to rise above it. What he can't stand are the wars between their fandom and others. He finds it pathetic and totally childish. Unfortunately, if he says anything it'll backfire.

" You know what they say ? They're saying you're not worth RM sunbaenim that you're not a good leader and you should take a cue from him."

" They're not wrong in the sense that Namjoon-hyung is an example in kpop, whether artistically speaking or humanly speaking. He's someone we all have to respect. He's incredible."

" You're also an excellent leader Cheol hyung ! Although we know BTS sunbaenim well and respect them from the bottom of our hearts. I think you're equally valuable."

" Namjoon will hold his group until the end..."

" And so will you ! You promised to never let us down Coups hyung. You have to keep your promise."

The older one sighs and tucks his head into the younger one's neck, who sighs, seeing his elder's distress, and simply strokes the latter's black-haired boy, hoping he'll calm down and stop thinking bad thoughts.

" Maybe the haters are right, maybe I'm a bad leader and i don't desverve this title."

" Seungcheol hyung, ignore the haters you're an exemplary leader and we need you. I need you. "

Seungcheol slowly raises his head, his gaze meets Chan's and time stands still. Only the raindrops falling against the window can be heard.
As if magnetized by each other, the two boys draw closer and, guided by their hearts, their lips come together in a tender, reassuring kiss. After this sweet exchange, the two boys pull away from each other and look into each other's eyes.

This moment of sweetness comes to an end, as the door opens on all the other members who have obviously seen the comparison BTS fans have made between him and RM so they're directly concerned for Seungcheol, as he always takes everything to heart.

" I hope you didn't take it seriously, you know how some fans are." Says Jeonghan

" Although not all of them are, and fortunately some of them are just out to get you. Don't take it to heart hyung." Says Joshua

" We need you so much, you're the best leader in our eyes. " Says Seungkwan

Following this sentence, Seungkwan receives a pat on the head from Hansol.

" Idiot. There are no good or bad leaders. If the person is designated as such it's because they deserve that title, that's all."

" Anyway, Cheol hyung is much more than a leader for us." Says Jun

" He's our father, our best psychological support. He's the one who made our dreams come true. " Says Soonyoung

" He's the one who shows us that even if the tunnel is dark, we have to keep moving forward because we'll always find the light. " Says Wonwoo

" He who makes us shine brighter than the stars." Says Jihoon

" The one that shows us that every human being has value. And that we must accept each other with all their qualities and faults. " Says Minghao

" The one who shows us that every effort pays off. " Says Seokmin

" He who always brings us everything we need, because he knows our preferences inside out. " Says Mingyu

Seungcheol clearly has tears in his eyes, the members seeing this, invite themselves onto the bed and also come to hug their leader. They show them that they are here now and forever.
Chan buries his head in his eldest neck and breathes.

" You love us just the way we are. Then let us make you love yourself like we love you. Like the fans love you and like I love you. " Chan says softly...

This is clearly the sentence too much for Seungcheol, who bursts into tears, the members hug their leader and that's how the day ends.
The members have even decided to sleep with their leader that evening, leaving the bed to the two lovers, who will obviously sleep on the floor, but their presence at Seungcheol's side is worth all the gold in the world.

<3-------------<The end>------------<3

Another very short os, sorry ! I hope you like it anyway.