ChanCheol -> Rules

Chan is a good student at his school, and it's true that he always brings home excellent marks, making his parents and even his teachers proud.

Until today. And what happened ? Well, he found his boyfriend behind a wall and a student took a photo of them to send to the headmistress, so at this very moment the two lovers are in her office.

Their parents are there too, Chan's parents are unhappy and are convinced that this is not their son's doing.

" Can I ask what we did wrong ? " Asks Chan, irritated by the situation.

" Mr Lee, are you serious ? You're in a private and Catholic school this kind of practice isn't allowed. " Says the director

" My son would never initiate this childish action. " Said Chan's mother in defense of her child.

" Chan tell me are you satisfied with this turn of events ? "

Chan looks up at his boyfriend, who isn't looking at his lover's but at the ground, he can't even look at his parents, he knows full well he's going to be expelled, because loving someone of the same sex is forbidden here.

Seeing that his boyfriend isn't well and that he's uncomfortable, the younger's boy grabs the older boy's hand and intertwines their fingers.

" You see, it's your son who's initiating these actions." Seungcheol's mother says.

" Mom, you always promised to be on my side." Said Seungcheol

" That's why I'm defending you and if you get expelled for something like this well shame on me for putting you in such a closed-minded establishment. "

Seungcheol smiles softly, he's happy to be understood by his mother, the young man lets go of his lover's hand and looks at his mother, who understands the message and deposits a kind of letter, a commitment that signs the end of her son's schooling at this establishment, and then mother and son leave the office.

" Mr. Lee, there's still time for you to get back on the straight line." Says the principal

" What straight line are you talking about ? How does loving someone of the same sex make us different ? " Says Chan

" Do you think for one second what you're saying ? He'll go back to the same mentality as us, don't worry madam. " Says his mother.

Chan's mother grabs her son's arm and digs her nails into his skin, the young man grunts in displeasure but doesn't flinch, he won't let it happen this time, he knows what he needs to be happy and that need is his lover and no one else.

" In this establishment homosexuals are not allowed. You know that very well too." Says the director

" In that case, I'll leave. I don't feel like abiding by your rules ! In my mind there are no rules about my sexual orientation, so you're certainly not going to give me any." Says Chan

" He doesn't know what he's saying, Chan at last ! And you darling say something ! " Says his mother.

Chan's father, very silent until now, looks at his wife and son, then finally says the deepest part of his thought.

" I think our son is in the wrong school. He has the right to love whoever he likes, but that doesn't change his desire to learn. " Says his father.

" Are you serious right now ? You must be kidding me ? " Asks the mother.

" To tell you the truth, I loved a man before I married you, so I understand my son and I support him in this, plus he'll never set foot in this establishment again. "

Following this, Chan's father drops off the same letter Seungcheol's mother had dropped off a few minutes earlier, then leaves the room, Chan does the same, and on his way out he dives into his father's arms.

" I love you very much dad." Chan says

" Go join your lover. And don't forget that i love you too and i'll be always by your side. " Said his father.

" Are you and mom getting a divorce ? "

" We don't think alike anymore anyway what's the point of forcing it if it's bound to fail ? "

" I live with you ! "

The boy's father smiles softly and rubs his child's hair before letting go so he can go and fetch his boyfriend.

Without even asking, he pulls Seungcheol into his arms, squeezes him with all his might and kisses the back of his neck.

" We're finally free to love each other, no more rules preventing us from being together. " Chan says

" I've been dreaming of this moment for so long. " Says Seungcheol

" And so have I."

" But how did it go with your mother ? "

" I hope one day she'll understand me..."

" Oh but then how did you get away with it ? "

" My father helped me and I didn't know it, but he loved a man before he married my mother, so he took my side because he understood how I felt. "

" You have a golden father."

" And you've got a golden mom. "

Seungcheol nods softly, into his lover's neck, then after a few seconds they pull away from each other. In the distance, the two boys see the direction accompanied by the blond boy's mother, who rolls his eyes and looks towards his elder.

" What's the matter ? " Seungcheol asks.

" We don't have to hide anymore, there are no more rules holding us back. "

The eldest laughs softly and comes to place a chaste kiss on his youngest's lips, the latter is not satisfied with this so he pulls Seungcheol into his arms and kisses him much more savagely than the previous time.
Chan's management and mother are disgusted, while Seungcheol's mother and Chan's father are proud. No rules can stop Seungcheol and Chan's relationship from existing.

<3-------------<The end>------------<3