VerKwan -> Don't blam me

Sounds of glass breaking...
Rising voices...
Screams...
Crying...
incomprehension...
Sadness...
anger...

This is the rhythm of Vernon and Seungkwan's relationship. In the beginning, they were nothing like this, with only love and happiness shining between them, but after two years, Seungkwan started to become more and more distant and cold towards Vernon, and this deeply irritated the younger man, who didn't understand what was going on.

At the moment, the young man is sitting in his living room, his face full of tears and his body trembling all over. His eldest has just left for work and he has no desire to see him again. As much as he loves his eldest from the bottom of his heart, it's just not possible anymore.

He decides to go up to his room and pack a suitcase, because he really needs to breathe away from this house and his eldest. Vernon, when he leaves the house, wonders where he's going to go. He doesn't want to go to his best friend's house because he's in a relationship and it's bound to bother him to be in the middle of their relationship while he's having his heart broken by his.

So he simply decides to go to a hotel and spend some time there, settling down and thinking things over.

That evening, Vernon is curled up in bed in his hotel room when he receives a call from Seungkwan. The boy sighs and doesn't feel like answering, but does anyway.

<3-----------------------------------------------<3

Incoming call
Kwannie ♥︎
Pick up/drop down

- Hello ?

- Where the fuck are you ? The house is empty, we need to discuss our conversation from this morning, you know it's your fault. Is that why you ran away ?

- Don't blame me all the time. Fuck, you've got your faults too, but as usual you never question yourself.

- Why should I ? You're the one who screwed up.

- You let that girl kiss you, Seungkwan hyung.
And you want me to sit back and do nothing ? If you wanted to keep having fun, you should've told me, then we wouldn't be together.

- Don't blame me, Sol, I've told you several times that I'm bisexual, you've always accepted that fact.

- Are you stupid or are you doing this on purpose ? Accepting your sexuality doesn't mean accepting cheating and deception. If you like to play and have fun, then our relationship ends here hyung. I want a serious, sincere and honest relationship, not one filled with infidelity, anger and unhappiness like I'm experiencing right now.

- I really thought you loved me but you're doing what everyone else does and abandoning me.

- Hyung ! I love you, very much, but I'm tired of always thinking about you, I need to think about myself a bit more. I've lived two happy years with you, I wish you lots of happiness but for my own sake I need to end this relationship.

- You're leaving me by phone Hansol, anyway.

- Try to understand me for once, I don't want to see you.
Honestly Seungkwan hyung, before you want others to love you, learn to love yourself.

- Hansol

- Good evening and good luck hyung. Have fun and I hope that one day you'll meet the person who will make you open your eyes to what a real love relationship is.
I couldn't be that person but I'm sure you'll find the right person.

Hang up
Yes/No

<3-----------------------------------------------<3

Vernon prefers to stop this conversation, he has no desire whatsoever to have any contact with his eldest, he could have gotten the moon for his beloved, he could have done anything, the proof until now he accepted that his eldest went away for the evening and ended up in bed with a boy or a girl who would never see him again. He's accepted this for a long time, but now it's no longer possible. He's willing to be nice, but not completely stupid.

-> A few years later

Vernon has met someone, his relationship with him is fluid and natural but he can't love him, Chan has understood this ( I love ChanSol/VerDi, hehe ) he does nothing to rush his elder but he doesn't want to wait for him indefinitely either. Because in the end, he's the one who'll end up with his heart broken.

" Hyung, I have feelings for you but I can't go on like this. And you don't either. You've tried to forget him in my arms, I get it but it's not working, we've been trying for two years now and it's not working, your brain and your heart are already taken by someone else, tell me honestly. "

" I'm sorry Chan, I really like you a lot, you're precious to me but it's true that even after all this time I can't get it out of my head."

" Contact him again. I'm sure your relationship can go back to the way it was on the first day."

" I'm sorry."

" Don't blame yourself, feelings can't be controlled, I can't force you to love me it doesn't make sense. Maybe I'll give Seungcheol a chance. "

" I'm sure he'll be able to make you happier than me."

" He proves to me every day that he really loves me and honestly even if I was convinced that my feelings for you were impossible to extinguish maybe Seungcheol will manage to make me forget my love for you."

" I wish you all the happiness in the world with him, you deserve to be happy really. You have a heart of gold and the personality of a little angel. Your couple can definitely be beautiful. "

Chan bows his head and smiles shyly, his cheeks flushed and his heart beating extremely fast.

" I'll leave you to it hyung I'm going to join Seungcheol hyung at his place."

" No nonsense Hum."

" No ! Contact Seungkwan, I'm sure your relationship can get back on track."

Vernon nods, but he knows that even though he loves Seungkwan and can't get him out of his mind, he doesn't want to be hurt again - he's already suffered too much because of him, so he doesn't want to be unhappy again.

So the American decides not to contact Seungkwan again, since there's bound to come a time when he'll forget all about him.

<3----------------<The end>--------------<3

Sad ending for the first time ? Yeah, I know sorry.. how was it ?

 how was it ?