MinWon -> Girl

Wonwoo and Mingyu have been best friends since childhood. They follow each other everywhere, always making sure they're in the same school and the same class, which is why at the moment the two young friends are in the same school, in exactly the same class and both sitting next to each other.

Since the beginning of the year, the two boys have been saying that they're interested in the same girl, Shirley. It's true that she's a girl, very sweet and adorable, kind and extraordinarily beautiful, but for some reason neither of them dares go and see her.

Until today, the teacher has given them a project to do, and it's fate that decides what they're going to do and, above all, who they're going to work with as a team.

Strangely enough, it's Wonwoo who ends up with Shirley, while Mingyu has to do his project with Minghao. This upsets the youngest, who greatly appreciates Minghao as one of his best friends, but he really doesn't like knowing that Wonwoo is going to do his project with this incredible girl.

The first few days follow each other in quick succession, and the two best friends find it really hard to see each other now, not only because of the project but also because Wonwoo now goes out with Shirley every day, whereas before he always went out with Mingyu.

This really irritates the younger Wonwoo, and Minghao really notices it, sensing that his friend is no longer involved in the project and that his mind is occupied with other things, so today, while they're in the library, he finally puts his cards on the table and explains himself.

" Gyu, you know I'm very fond of you, but I don't feel like doing this project alone. I can feel that your mind is completely elsewhere - what's going on ? "

" I'm sorry Hao, I'm really sorry I'm going to refocus."

" First you're going to tell me what's going on and I'm leaving you absolutely no choice."

" I'm not talking to Wonwoo anymore and it's really pissing me off a lot. "

" Do you miss him ? "

" So much. Ever since that project and that girl, Wonwoo hasn't paid any attention to me and it's all about that girl."

" You liked that girl."

" Now I don't like her anymore, she's breaking my bond with Wonwoo."

Minghao nods gently and finally tells his friend that he has to confront Wonwoo, it's no longer possible, they were one of the most loved duos in the whole school and the two boys are known to have a strong chemistry so it's out of the question that a girl who comes out of nowhere breaks all the bonds built between the two boys for years now.

-> At the end of the day

The students all gather in front of the gate and just as Wonwoo is about to leave with Shirley, Mingyu grabs him by the arm and forces him to follow him to his apartment.

Once inside the apartment, Mingyu pulls the elder Wonwoo into his bedroom, only letting him go once the door has been locked.

The boys' breathing is extremely rapid and jerky, Mingyu's eyes are really dark, and Wonwoo, who has never seen his youngest like this, is frightened but worried at the same time as he sees those dark eyes fill with tears.

Then, in a matter of seconds, he finds himself in Mingyu's arms. Wonwoo is at first bewildered by the action, but eventually regains his composure and returns his younger embrace.

" I missed you so much Won'. why do you keep ignoring me ? "

" I'm not ignoring you, this project is taking up all my time that's all."

" Stop lying to me it's because of that girl ! She's breaking all our ties."

" That girl's name is Shirley. "

" If you knew how little I care about her name. I don't give a shit about her anymore, the only important person to me is you. I miss you."

" I'm sorry, I'm really sorry. I didn't realize how badly I was acting towards you."

" You didn't miss me ? Of course not, this girl is more important than I am."

" No one on earth is more important than you Gyu ~ "

Mingyu gently steps back from Wonwoo's arms and without even realizing it he begins to stare intently at his elder's lips, he finds himself strange, for he's never felt anything sentimental for his friend, even though he knows he's bisexual he's never wanted to have any kind of relationship with his best friend nevertheless right now he really only wants to kiss Wonwoo.

The older boy seems to notice, so it's he who makes the move to bring their lips together in a tender, gentle kiss.
The older boy's hands are resting on Mingyu's cheeks, while Wonwoo has his hands on the older boy's hips. The two boys often change angles to get a better feel for each other's lips.

The sounds of wet kisses and rubbing clothes fill the space, and after several minutes Wonwoo decides to stop the moment so they can catch their breath.

" That girl almost broke everything."

" I personally find that this girl helped us understand how important we are to each other and that it's impossible for us to separate."

" She made our relationship evolve from love to friendship it's crazy actually I never thought I would want to kiss you that much."

" The attraction we feel for each other has been there for a long time but we really needed a trigger to help us understand that."

" Yes, and that trigger is this girl."

The two boys smile at each other and return to kiss gently, Mingyu pushes his eldest back to his bed and he makes sure to lay Wonwoo down on it so he can come on top of him and wink.

" What's certain is that now we won't be friends anymore."

" Of course not. I don't want to be your friend at all now. "

Wonwoo grabs the collar of Mingyu's jacket and presses his lips against those of his younger. Tonight they'll prove to each other just how much they've missed each other and, above all, how intense the attraction they feel for each other is.

<3----------------<The end>--------------<3