JiHan -> Patience [ Hot stuff ]

Joshua and Jeonghan are a couple and everyone knows it, the members also know that Joshua's patience isn't high and they also know that Jeonghan likes to play it up.

Today the members have to shoot a new episode of 《 Going Seventeen 》. The principle is simple they simply have to imitate the person right in front of them.

Jeonghan's turn comes very quickly and he's keen to test Joshua's patience once more, so first he sits down on a footstool to rest for a few moments, then his lover settles down next to him, a first idea comes to his mind he picks up a paper lying on the floor and throws it at Joshua. The American says nothing, but grits his teeth and his gaze changes.

The elder man then gets up, saying he's thirsty, and goes off to find a bottle of water lying on the worktop. He takes a sip, then a second idea occurs to him : he throws water at Joshua once, then a second time. The American is shocked by this, totally understands what his elder is getting at, and tells himself that he'll regret doing this later.

For the time being, however, he still has to copy the actions of his lover, while trying not to get too worked up so as not to alarm the fans. Jeonghan giggles and gets up from the sofa he was sitting on. He tells the members that he's still thirsty, and the others immediately understand.

When the dark-haired man reaches the bottle and takes a sip, he tries to throw more water at his boyfriend, but the latter holds him back by taking the back of his neck between one of his hands. He brings his mouth close to his lover's ear.

" Think twice before you do that, you might be sore afterwards."

Jeonghan smiles wryly and sprays his lover all the same, the latter smiling wryly, his boyfriend wants to play ? He'll play too.

His turn finally comes, to tire everyone out a little he starts imitating a doll, then does a plank on the floor and the earthworm on the floor too and then walks on his hands.
The others grumble.

Turn after turn, Jeonghan returns to his actions, this time with food in his hands.

" You are not gonna throw that, are you ? " Says Minghao

" Don't you dare say that ! You are saying something weird, you." Joshua explodes gently with anger.

Jeonghan is amused by the situation and makes a handkerchief towards him, Joshua glares at him so the dark-haired man stays in his place and eats.

When everyone's had their fill of food, the shoot ends, Joshua still pissed off at Jeonghan and still wet too, in the van he's at his lover's side but not talking to him, the brunet knowing full well that he's going to regret having pushed Joshua's patience to the limit.

When the boys arrive at their dormitory, the members all stop in the living room except for the little couple. The American doesn't hesitate for a second before grabbing his boyfriend's wrist and dragging him into their room.

Once inside, the younger man locked the door and pressed his boyfriend against it, the older swallowing hard as his eyes met his lover's, black with anger.

" Shuji-ya. "

" Shut up, you know very well what happens when you push my patience to the limit. "

" I'm sorry I tested your patience Shuji-ya. "

Jeonghan doesn't have time to go any further as Joshua is already kissing him fiercely on the lips, his hands come to remove the elder's T-shirt and also undo the dark-haired man's bottom garment. The latter tries to do the same, but Joshua stops him.

" This is your punishment, Jeonghan. You're not allowed to touch me, so you leave everything to me."

The brunet is disappointed by this, he feels his boyfriend come to hang his wrist and he drags him onto their bed, Joshua comes on top of him he takes off his clothes and begins to undulate his pelvis, so as to bring their two budding erections into contact.

Joshua gently sucks on Jeonghan's neck and collarbone, and one of his hands plays with his boyfriend's crotch.

" Ahh Shuji-ya I'm going to..."

" You're not coming, not until I say so. This is your second punishment. "

" But Shuji-ya.. ah ~"

Jeonghan holds back as best he can, then finally feels his lover stop his gestures, the brunette is frustrated plus he sees the American stand up.

" Turn around. You'll excuse me, but I'm too lazy to get a condom and get you ready. "

" This is my third punishment, isn't it ? "

" Exactly Hannie-ya."

" This one's less frustrating."

Jeonghan smiles wryly as he puts his belly against the mattress then feels Joshua coming back at him, as indicated Joshua doesn't prepare his boyfriend at all, he walks straight back into his boyfriend, both grunting.

The American starts to move and the room fills with moans, each louder than the last.

" Ah ~ Shuji ! Let me come. "

" No, until I tell you to do so you don't. "

" AH ~ please ! Hum ~"

Joshua delivers a blow more powerful than the others, and it makes Jeonghan howl with pleasure as his boyfriend hits the right spot.

The dominant continues his blows and then finally lets his boyfriend come at the same time as him.

[ Other members ]

Chan is in his boyfriend's arms and leading the way on the sofa, while Jihoon is in the kitchen making dinner with Soonyoung glued to him.

Minghao and Mingyu come into the room and sigh.

" Yes my fucking god ! They're finally finished."

Seungcheol and Chan look towards Minghao then remove the earplugs they'd put in their ears.

" You said what ? " Seungcheol asks.

" Listen to that silence ! They've finally stopped." Says Minghao

" Jeonghan doesn't just have to push Joshua's patience to the limit. " replies the leader.

" I'm sure he does it on purpose. " Says Mingyu

" He works his vocal chords like that." Says Jihoon

This makes everyone laugh.

[ Jeonghan and Joshua ]

Jeonghan suffers compared to the other times because Joshua was really strong there, he still managed to get on the right side of the bed, the American cleaned up the mess caused by his boyfriend and came to settle next to him.

" I think I'll stop pushing your patience to its limit my ass hurt."

" Lucky for you we don't have a comeback until next month. "

Jeonghan simply nods before resting his head on his boyfriend's chest, who smiles gently and places a chaste kiss on his lover's sweaty forehead.

It was only after a few soft words and tender kisses that the two boys fell asleep.

<3---------------<The end>---------------<3