JunHao -> Black cat

Minghao lives with his parents, who are very superstitious, believing in all sorts of things that he doesn't necessarily believe in.

At the moment, he's sitting quietly on the sofa in his living room, but as he's bored, he decides to go outside to get some fresh air. He's happy because today's weather is satisfactory, so Minghao is happy, and starts walking through the streets of his city with a little smile on his face.

He arrives at a park and says hello to his neighbors, then continues on his way to the end of the park and lands in a place he knows absolutely nothing about, then he's not afraid of getting lost because he just has to walk back the way he came and he'll be on his way home, so he continues on his way quietly.

When he sees that he's come to a dead end, he turns back, passing through the park again, and this time when he goes inside, he hears a meow. Minghao turns in all directions and looks for the animal, and a few moments later he finds a black cat, next to the park's chapel.

The young man approached the animal slowly and when he reached its level, he crouched down and called to the cat to come to him. The cat kept meowing, so Minghao began to be afraid that at any moment the cat would scratch him or worse, bite him, so he stopped waving his hand and decided to sit down on the grass.

A few moments later he finally sees the cat coming towards him, shaking with fear no doubt, its hair all bristly and not at all clean. The animal starts meowing again, while Minghao uses a gentle voice to coax it out of its fearful state.

After maybe five minutes, Minghao finally manages to get his hands on the cat, so the animal ends up in his arms and he decides to take it home for a good bath - it clearly needs it.

Once home, he goes upstairs and carefully places the cat in his walk-in shower, gently turning on the water so that the cat doesn't get scared of the spray, and then starts to clean the animal.

To Minghao's great surprise, the cat said nothing, although it's a well-known fact that cats don't like water, whereas this one seemed quite happy to be washed.

The young Chinese man doesn't linger any longer, and takes the animal out of the shower, letting the cat explore his new home and do as he pleases, then leaves to ask his neighbors if they have anything to feed a cat.

To no one's surprise, his neighbors had everything they needed to feed a cat, so he took it all in hand, thanked his neighbors and returned home.

When he goes into his hand he looks for his pet but can't find it, and it's only when he returns to his room that he sees someone, trembling with fear, looking out of the window.

" Who are you ? Leave my house and go home now."

Minghao puts his things down on his bed and approaches the other boy, he puts one of his hands on the black-haired boy's shoulder and the latter finally turns to Minghao. The boy can't believe the other boy's beauty, he looks like a cat...

A cat ? The young man shakes his head and points at the boy, slightly frightened.

" Are you a hybrid ? "

The black-haired boy shakes his head and sighs, tears streaming down his face.

" Don't cry, I'd just like to understand. "

" Let me stay here for a while, please ! Just until I find a solution to this problem. "

" Maybe I can help ? What's the matter ? "

" I'm Wen Junhui."

" The son of the two greatest inventors of our generation ? And the actor. "

Junhui nods and sighs again, looks into Minghao's eyes and places both hands on the house owner's shoulders.

" Yes, they're good, but sometimes it doesn't work. This time they decided to test their new invention directly on me, which is why I can transform. When I transformed for the first time, my parents were fascinated and they want me to remain their tester. Every time they want to test a new invention, they test it on me, except that I don't like it and I have a job."

Yes, Junhui is known to be a great actor, which is why Minghao finds him handsome - he always finds him handsome, in fact, in all his films. He's had a literal crush on the actor for several months now, to be honest, he watches several of his films just to see him, he wondered why he didn't see him in any more films, but now he understands.

" Don't worry, Junhui, I'll help you, okay ? Stay here, I don't mind."

Minghao's only reply was a mewl, and when he turned his head he saw that Junhui had turned into a black cat again. Then, in less than ten seconds, the animal turns back into a human being.

" Transformation doesn't happen beforehand, it just happens. And thank you for your hospitality, it will help me a lot."

Minghao smiles softly and blushes, he's going to have to cohabit with his crush ? His favorite actor, he doesn't even know if he considers it luck or not.

-> A few months later

Junhui was supposed to leave as soon as a solution was found, but the two boys couldn't find a solution, so the actor stayed with Minghao.

At the moment, Junhui is in cat form and sitting on Minghao's lap, sleeping peacefully until his transformation into humanoid mode.

He immediately blushes when he realizes he's still on Minghao's lap and tries to leave, but the younger man holds him back.

" Hao ? "

" Jun hyung. I need you to know something. I have feelings for you and I'm a fan of your acting."

" I knew you were a fan when I saw you stopped the TV on one of my fight scenes."

" You're particularly handsome in all your movies and even in person you're absolutely gorgeous. "

" You're handsome too, Minghao. I assure you."

Jun turns his head towards Minghao and their gazes catch and then, as if magnetized by each other, their eyes close and their mouths touch and then discover each other more deeply.

Minghao's tongue joins Jun's and their two pink muscles tease each other, until Jun pulls back, cheeks ablaze.

" Will you be my boyfriend Jun ? "

" You don't mind being in a relationship with a human who can turn into a black cat ? "

" No, you stay yourself, it's peculiar but I like it because it's part of you."

" Hmm."

" My parents were wrong, though. They always told me that black cats were bad luck, but my black cat brings me so much luck and happiness. "

" I'm glad you didn't believe in your parents' superstitions and took me in. I'm happy at your side."

Minghao smiles at Jun and gently strokes his hair, resting his head on the other's shoulder, then suddenly the actor turns into a black cat again. Minghao giggles and strokes the animal's fur.

" My little black cat."

No matter how peculiar this situation is, Minghao definitely can't dream of anything better.

<3----------------<The end>--------------<3