ChanCheol -> Cheat

Everyone has gone to bed, everyone except Jihoon and Seungcheol, the two boys are sitting quietly on the sofa in the living room, talking about anything and everything. Seungcheol says how happy he is to have a composer like his younger brother, while Seungcheol thanks his elder brother for always being there for everyone.

The atmosphere was good, until the two boys remembered their first and second years of being apprentices in the agency when the two friends thought they had feelings for each other and went out together, but this wasn't a good idea and they soon realized that it wasn't love they felt for each other.

" Still, I wonder what would have happened if our relationship had lasted and we'd stayed in denial."

" We would have do this." Says Jihoon

Jihoon moves closer to his elder brother to laugh, and his lips brush Seungcheol's, and the older quickly pushed Jihoon away, laughing and telling him he was stupid.

What the boys didn't know was that Chan, Seungcheol's boyfriend, was there, in the stairwell, but he didn't stay until Seungcheol pushed Jihoon away. He just saw the two boys kiss - well, from his point of view, it was clearly a kiss - but in reality, the two boys' mouths didn't touch, but Chan obviously doesn't know that.

The young boy has just gone to see his best friend, he doesn't care if he wakes him up, he really needs support, so he approaches Joshua's room and goes in.

" Shua hyung. "

" Chan, what's going on ? Why are you here at this hour ? "

In reality Joshua wasn't asleep, he turned on his little light and saw that Chan's face was soaked with tears, the elder immediately felt bad and came to get up from his bed to cuddle Chan.

" Dino, what's wrong ? Explain to me. I'm here, i'm always here for you. "

" Seungcheol cheat on me with Jihoon, he probably never loved me, he just did it to forget Jihoon."

" What are you talking about ? Seungcheol cheat on you with Jihoon ? It doesn't make sense."

" They kissed in front of my eyes Shua hyung.."

Seungcheol and Jihoon are ancient history, there's nothing between them anymore, especially since Seungcheol is in a relationship with Chan and Jihoon is flirting a lot with Soonyoung.

What's actually going on ? Joshua can't really don't understand the situation right now.

" Can I sleep with you ? I don't want to see or sleep with Seungcheol."

" Sure, It will give me company and make me feel less lonely."

" You and Jeonghan are at what relationship stage exactly ? Honestly I was thinking of him, I thought he can be here with you."

" We're friends he never sleep with me, I think he still likes Seungcheol."

" It's crazy how everyone loves him, secretly desires him or is attracted to him. I think you were too."

" That was at the very beginning of the group now I only have feelings for Jeonghan."

" Since Hit ? Isn't that right ? "

" Um, still, you're the only one who knows."

" You were the only one who knew I had feelings for Seungcheol too."

Joshua smiles gently and unties his youngest from his arms, the two boys decide to go off to sleep.

-> The next morning

Everyone gathers in the living room to eat together, but the atmosphere isn't the same as usual. Chan is glued to Joshua and they only talk to each other, while Jeonghan and Seungcheol look on uncomfortably.

" Channie, can you tell me where you slept last night ? " Asks the leader

" Oh ? Because it's interested you to know where I was ? "

" Obviously you're my boyfriend."

" Am I ? Why did you cheat on me with Jihoon yesterday then if I really am. "

The information is dropped, Seungcheol and Jihoon look at each other and sigh at the same time, while tears begin to roll down Soonyoung's and Chan's cheeks.

The two boys are definitely not feeling well, so they decide to leave.
Jihoon leaves immediately to fetch Soonyoung, while Seungcheol leaves to fetch Chan.

He soon finds his boyfriend outside, sitting on the grass, his body shaking and tears streaming down his face. Seungcheol decides to take a seat next to Chan, who surprisingly remains there, waiting for an explanation.

" Chan, we didn't kiss each other, our lips didn't touch, I assure you. I could never cheat on you with anyone, and certainly not with a member."

" I've seen you though."

" You were in the stairwell ? If so your angle of vision was intended to cause confusion."

" Are you telling the truth ? You're not trying to forget Jihoon in my arms ? "

" I don't feel anything for Jihoon. I don't think I've ever felt anything. "

" How can you be sure of that ? "

" Because now that I know what love is I can tell you that I feel things only for you."

Chan realizes his mistake, turns his head towards Seungcheol and Seungcheol smiles at him as he comes to wipe his cheeks, then comes to take his lover in his arms.

" I'm sorry I doubted you, Cheol..."

" Hey, that's not what you normally call me. "

" Sorry Cheollie hyung."

" That's better, Channie. Hey, don't forget that everything about me belongs to you, and no one can break this bond between us. "

" Hmm."

" I love you, Channie. I could never cheat on you, betray you and break your heart."

" I love you too Cheollie."

The eldest smiles delicately and the youngest steps back slightly, comes to place both hands on his lover's cheeks and tenderly lays his lips against Seungcheol's.

Seungcheol is happy to know that he has succeeded in reassuring his youngest, and what's more, he was completely sincere in what he had to say: the only one he has loving feelings for is Chan, the only one he wants to protect from all the misery in the world is Chan, the only one he wants to cuddle and kiss is Chan. The only one he wants to fall asleep next to and wake up next to is Chan. He could never, ever cheat on him, he loves him too much to do that.

<3-------------<The end>------------<3