ChanCheol -> Hide-and-seek

" Cheol, go get him, you're the one who knows him best..."

Once his best friend had asked him that. The blond hair boy went straight out to look for his youngest, knowing that as soon as he's unwell, the young man immediately heads for the forest. So he didn't hesitate for a second and headed for the woods. After a few minutes wandering through the forest. Seungcheol is fed up, sighs and tries to call his youngest, but there's no cell phone signal in the middle of the woods. The blond sighs once more, then resumes his walk, hoping to find his cadet by chance or by miracle...

" Chan ! Where are you ? I don't feel like playing hide-and-seek..."

The young man keeps sighing, he doesn't even know where he's going, but he's going, you never know. He doesn't recognize anything, given that in a forest, everything is parallel and linear, just with trees...

" Hyung ! I heard your voice ! I'm here, at the foot of the stream."

" Fucking Chan."

Seungcheol immediately runs down, walking as slowly as possible so as not to sink into the slush. After a few minutes, he finally reaches his youngest. The latter is sitting next to a tree, his pants full of mud...

" Hyung ! I'm glad to see you..."

" Why did you leave like that ? Look at your pants. Seriously Chan."

Chan lowers his head, pouting; his eldest is clearly lecturing him. This isn't what he wanted...

" I don't like it when Jun hyung tells me I'm a kid."

" You know how he is, he likes to tease."

" I know that, but at the time it offended me. "

" Come here, baby..."

Chan stands up with the help of his elder. The elder holds his youngest hand firmly in his own, but he slips. Chan lets go of his elder's hand before dragging him down with him.

" I'm such a loser, I can't stand on my own two legs hyung."

Seungcheol smiles at his youngest, who is really stable on his two legs, so he leans over to his youngest and comes to carry him in princess mode.

" It'll be easier that way..."

Then the elder places a chaste kiss on his boyfriend cheek, who blushes instantly and hides his head in his elder's neck...

" You know the way now ? "

" I just have to do the same thing again but in reverse it's not complicated. "

" I won't do it again, that's a promise. "

" I felt like I was playing hide-and-seek."

" You went back to childhood. "

" I didn't like that game."

" Ah, sorry then..."

Seungcheol bursts out laughing, Chan laughs too. The two boys chat together, then quickly arrive at their dormitory. They come face to face with their leader.

" You guys are disgusting, let's go take a shower. " Jeonghan says to his two friends.

" Yes Han, and you ask Minghao to fetch his lover."

" Ah, I forgot about him. "

The three boys laugh at this sentence. Jeonghan leaves the room. Seungcheol leads Chan to their bathroom. Once in the bathroom, he sets his youngest son down on the floor and picks up two bathrobes. He places them right next to the shower, and the two boys undress before entering the shower. Seungcheol turns on the water and stands behind his boyfriend. He puts some shower gel on his hands and starts to clean his boyfriend's skin. He takes the opportunity to give him a gentle massage at the same time. Chan nestles into his elder's arms. He enjoys the gentle embrace offered by his lover...

" You're enjoying it a lot, I think, baby ~"

" Contacts with you are rare these days. "

" Oh, I'm sorry..."

As if to back up her words, the older places multiple kisses on his boyfriend's shoulders, while caressing his belly...

" Can you do my hair, please ? " Asks the youngest.

" Sure, will you do mine afterwards ? "

" With pleasure. "

Seungcheol takes the appropriate shampoo and begins to wash his younger's hair. The latter closes his eyes, appreciating his boyfriend attention, and then it's time to swap roles. Chan shampoos his elder too, then once everything's done. Seungcheol gets out of the shower first and puts on his bathrobe, then helps his lover out of the shower without breaking his face. He puts the robe on his back and the two boys leave the bathroom hand in hand. Together they go to their bedroom. The elder boy takes the hairdryer and starts to dry his boyfriend hair. The two boys get into bed, then hear strange noises coming from the room next door.

" Oh no, not again..." Said the youngest, closing his eyes.

" Shall we do the same ? ~ "

Seungcheol comes over his lover and starts kissing him, very gently on the mouth, then moves his kisses down his boyfriend's neck. The latter sighs at ease but stops his boyfriend all the same.

" Hyung, I just want a massage and a cuddle tonight, please. " says Chan

" Okay. "

Seungcheol returns to his original position, behind his boyfriend. He starts massaging his youngest's shoulders, then moves his massage down his back...

" I'm going to sleep hyung..."

" That's the point, my dancer. "

" Can you call one of your arms under my head ? "

" Do you want me to be your pillow ? "

Chan shakes his head to confirm. The elder sighs and slips his arm under his lover's head, the latter cradles himself snugly on it and closes his eyes, Seungcheol continues his massage with his free hand and places a kiss on his lover's head. He smiles before falling asleep once and for all. Seungcheol notices this and stops his massage, taking his youngest in his arms and giving him a hug, so that he, too, can fall into the arms of Morpheus...

<3-------------<The end>------------<3