Multiship -> Proud

The members of Seventeen are all seated on the big sofas of Mama 2023, patiently awaiting the results of the album of the year, and honestly they don't think they'll get it, as every year it's not going to be them, but even if their hopes aren't high, they'll still be happy for the winning band.

When the presenter stands in front of the microphone and starts to speak, she gets all emotional and even says that finally, after so many years of hard work, it's them. Seventeen are the winners. The fans roar with joy, while the members struggle to decide whether it's true or not.

The boys get up from the couch anyway, exchange a group hug and eventually go to collect their prize. Chan is first, he takes the prize in his hands and thanks the fans, then hands the trophy to his leader and smiles broadly. Seungcheol also smiles and slowly strokes his maknae's hair, and when they arrive at the microphone, the leader starts to speak, thanking everyone in a very emotional way, then the members take it in turns to speak, and the day ends in joy and good humor.

Once the mama's are over, the boys return to their dormitory and once they've arrived at their destination they launch a live show, saying how grateful they are to the fans and that without them nothing would have been possible. Then Seungcheol has an idea.

" Guys, let's end this live on a note of sincerity. We don't have any staff members on our backs, so let's be honest with each other and talk openly about whatever's on our minds. Positively and negatively. "

" Since it's your idea, start hyung."

" Very well, first of all thank you very much Jihoon, you create incredible music for our group and I think that without you we would never have evolved so much. Joshua, I know I can trust you, I'm entrusting my band to you serenely, I know you'll take care of them when I'm on military duty.
And Chan, Dino, you're perfect, you're a real pride to me, you've grown and evolved so much, we tease you a lot it's true but we also love you from the bottom of our hearts. The day our group comes to an end, I know you'll have a brilliant solo career, I'm not worried about you, I'm proud of you."

Dino's eyes shine brightly, and without even hesitating, he comes to take his leader in his arms.

" I love you too, Coups hyung. You scared the hell out of me at first, but now I'm moving forward thanks to you and the other members, I love you all and I'm proud of how far we've come so far. "

" We'll keep walking this road all together until the end."

" Our last breath will be given for our fans. "

The other members nod and decide to join in the embrace.

" I'm proud of all of you, proud of us, proud of everything we've accomplished and everything we're going to accomplish in the future. You're not just friends but a real family to me."

" We're family anyway that's the truth. "

The members finally let go one by one and Chan stays by Seungcheol's side, then the words of love flow surprisingly everyone says only nice words, no unkind words are said, they're just very happy to live together and rely on each other.

" I want us to be even more honest, as no one is watching us."

" What's the matter Minghao ? "

" None of us have any attraction to girls, and there are couples in our group."

" Oh yeah ? You're just saying that ? "