ChanCheol -> Perfect

Seungcheol wakes up slowly, settles into a sitting position, stretches and lets out a slight grunt as he rubs his eyes, then his gaze falls on his boyfriend who is still sleeping soundly beside him, the boy is so touched by this sight that he decides to let his lover sleep peacefully and tries to leave as discreetly as possible, but finally a small hand comes to cling to his pyjamas and this makes him stop.

When he turns to his boyfriend, he sees that the latter still has his eyes closed, but he approaches him to embrace him. Seungcheol smiles at this sight and starts stroking his lover's hair. The latter finally opens his eyes delicately, smiles at his eldest and the latter smiles back.

" Morning baby Channie. "

" Morning Cheollie-ya. "

Chan pulled himself up slightly into a sitting position and immediately felt two arms encircle his waist and a head rest against his shoulder. The younger man smiled and turned his head towards Seungcheol, who slowly lifted his head and finally placed his lips against his lover's. The exchange was gentle and soothing. Just the thing for a gentle start to the day.

" Come with me, we're going to eat, baby "

" I'm not very hungry..."

" You do this to me every morning, drink something at least. "

Chan pouted slightly and nodded, Seungcheol smiled tenderly at this and eventually let go of his lover's waist so he could get out of bed and go to the kitchen to prepare what he needed to make the morning perfect as usual.

The younger man also gets out of bed with a yawn and joins his boyfriend in the living room, where he sees his boyfriend arriving with a tray full of food, apple juice and hot chocolate just the way Chan likes it.

Seungcheol places the tray on the table and comes to sit next to Chan on the sofa, the youngest gently resting his head against Seungcheol's shoulder and reaching for the tray.

" Would you like your apple juice, baby ? "

Chan simply nods and Seungcheol smiles softly, he leans forward and grabs the glass to give it to his lover, the latter smiles adorably to thank his elder and starts to drink, Seungcheol starts to eat his buttered bread and starts to think about the day.

" Cheollie-ya, today's your day off, isn't it ? "

" Yes, indeed I'll be able to spend my day with you."

" That's perfect ! Shall we stay in our pajamas and under our covers all day ? I don't want to do anything but hugging you and not moving at all.

" That's right, it's a day of rest for you today too. I like the day's planning and it seems perfect."

Seungcheol smiles and places a chaste kiss on his lover's forehead, who giggles like a child and finishes his juice, then puts the glass on the tray and leaves his lover alone to go to the bathroom.

Once inside the bathroom, in not even thirty seconds he feels two arms encircle his waist and several small kisses come to meet the nape of his neck, this makes him giggle softly, Seungcheol finally stops and comes to stand beside his lover.

His gaze wanders over his boyfriend's flawless face and he wants only one thing, so he does it, taking his boyfriend by the hips and carrying him to the sink.

" What are you doing Cheollie-ya ? "

Seungcheol says nothing but comes to place his lips on Chan's, this kiss slightly more aggressive than the first exchange of the day but still very pleasant. The eldest's tongue quickly joins the youngest's, and they continue kissing like this until they run out of breath.

Chan ends up putting his little hands on Seungcheol's chest to gently push him away, and once the elder is a little further away from the younger, the latter takes the opportunity to climb down from the sink and continue washing himself, Seungcheol laughs and comes to wash himself too, then after this is done the two lovers decide to return to their bed.

Seungcheol puts on a film that both boys really like and they sit comfortably in bed, the elder gently placing several kisses on the back of Chan's neck and hair, his hands quickly moving under the younger boy's pyjamas as he longs to caress his lover's soft skin.

The younger Chan can't even concentrate on the film because of his elder, so after a few minutes of gesticulating he finally gives up and turns to his elder.

Seungcheol smiles delicately and comes to devour Chan's lips, the latter struggling to keep up with his lover's frantic pace so he gently pushes him away with his hands.

" Cheollie-ya ~ what's the matter ? Why are you acting like this ? "

Chan has a childish voice, a slight pout on his face and eyes that reflect innocence, this makes Seungcheol want to ruin his lover's whole childish side nevertheless he does nothing because he doesn't want to rush his lover and scaring him.

" I'm sorry Cheollie-ya. I know you want to do it, but I'm not ready at all."

" Baby, it's okay. I have no right to force you to do something you don't want to do. I can wait until you're ready and use my hands in the meantime don't worry."

Chan nods gently, still feeling bad about always refusing his eldest's advances because he's afraid, but he can't help it, for the moment he can't manage to want more than affection and tenderness.

Seungcheol notices that Chan's eyes start to sparkle and he feels bad, so he comes to hug his lover.

" Don't cry baby, we don't need to do this to make our days and our relationship perfect.

" Are you sure ? "

" Of course, I love you just the way you are and even if we never do it it's no big deal we don't need to do it to show each other we love each other."

" You're the perfect boyfriend."

" You're perfect too, baby. I swear and promise that your the best boyfriend ever."

Chan starts to smile and positions himself better in Seungcheol's arms, finally they abandon the idea of the film and decide to talk about anything and everything while exchanging kisses, words of love and tenderness. This day of rest was truly perfect for the two lovers, from morning until night.

<3----------------<The end>--------------<3