ChanCheol -> Get closer

At the moment the members of Seventeen are shooting an episode for " In the soop ", the members may actually live as if there were no cameras filming them, but in reality there are.

The two oldest members have decided to put themselves aside and sleep in a tent together, but sometimes some members come along to chat and have fun.

Tonight, it's Chan who's due to join the older two, and as planned, he arrives and settles in next to Seungcheol, while Jeonghan moves over to make a quiet meal.

Seungcheol starts talking to his maknae, then suddenly the leader remembers that the staff had asked them some questions before coming here, and he's enormously curious about what Chan has said, so he asks him.

" What was your answer when the staff member asked you who you wanted to get closer to ? "

" I answered that I wanted to get closer to you."

" To me ? Don't you feel close to me Dino-ah ? "

" Not so much, to tell the truth I talk with all the members but with you it's often like when we started, we ignore each other a lot and that bothers me a bit."

Seungcheol is sad to hear his youngest's little voice gradually fade away in his explanations, so to reassure him he puts his hand on his maknae's thigh and smiles warmly. He tells him he likes to talk and listen, so he'll do everything he can to get closer to him.

The evening goes incredibly well, Seungcheol and Chan talk a lot and Jeonghan often feels like the third wheel, but he's really happy to see his friends sparkling with happiness so he doesn't say anything.

Eventually the meal comes to an end and the boys have to wash up and join the others, on the way Chan finds himself talking to Jeonghan, saying how much he's enjoyed the evening because for the first time in a long time he's felt close to his leader.

Jeonghan is happy to hear this and tells his friend that he hopes the relationship he has with Seungcheol will continue to grow from day to day. Chan simply smiles, but deep down he hopes it will.

-> The next day

The whole day has been perfect for Chan, as Seungcheol hasn't stopped talking to him, he's really making them get closer and that makes him happy.

At the moment the boy is in the kitchen preparing noodles, until he hears his cell phone ring, the maknae is surprised and looks to see who's calling him and sees that it's his leader, he smiles and answers.

- Incoming call -

- Oh Coups hyung, do you need anything ?

- Dino-ah, what are you doing ?

- I'm making dinner. What about you ?

- I'm lying in bed, bored. Won't you join me ?

- Oh, sure, I'll be right over.

- End call -

Chan is really happy about this, takes his bowl of noodles and leaves to join his leader. When he enters his leader's room, Seungcheol starts looking at him.