JiHan -> Spirit ? [ Hot stuff ]

Joshua, for his part, has somehow been dragged off by the blond, and is currently lying in bed with the blond on top of him, the latter looking at him with eyes shining with envy and desire, the American blinking and frowning.

Honestly, he'd never have thought that by coming to this haunted house, he'd come across a spirit who wishes - wishes for what, really ? Joshua honestly has no idea.

It's only when he feels the stranger's cold fingers on his burning skin that he realizes what the blond really wants.

" Hey, spirit, stop that ! Your hands are so cold."

" I'm not a spirit. "

The blond rolls his eyes and brings his hand up to Joshua's neck, Joshua swallows hard he's afraid of what this spirit is going to do to him, yes Joshua really gets it into his head that this is a spirit, that this is a dream even and that tomorrow he'll wake up and none of this will have existed.

The spirit gently caresses Joshua's neck and adam's apple, licks his lower lip and gently brings his head close to Joshua's. Joshua blinks, then feels the boy pull his hand out from under his shirt, and just stands there looking into his eyes.

" Why are you looking at me like that, spirit ? "

In response, the spirit grunts its displeasure and lies down next to Joshua in bed. The American takes the opportunity to try and get off the bed, but an indescribable force holds him back.

It's the black-haired man's turn to grunt in displeasure, he sighs and runs his hand through his hair, already tired of the moment.

" Tell me, what are you if you're not a spirit looking at you forcibly holding me to your side while I do everything I can to escape."

" I'm an angel and Seungcheol is a demon, let me tell you your cousin is probably going to have a good time or a bad time it depends if Seungcheol's demon side comes out."

" What ? He won't hurt my cousin that-"

" He won't hurt him, but he'll do him good, believe me."

Joshua rolls his eyes as he understands the implication, honestly he doesn't really want his cousin to lose his virginity to someone like that, with people who pretend to be demons and angels. The American shakes his head and starts laughing he places his hands over his eyes and yawns.

" An angel and a demon really ? My dream is really weird today. "

" It's not a dream, but when I see you I'd say you're more the angel here ~ "

" Ridiculous pickup lines don't work on me, spirit. "

" There you go again with your spirit. You know what, my name is Jeonghan just hold that thought."

" It doesn't matter what your name is, to me you're a spirit. "

Jeonghan grunts in displeasure a second time, then withdraws Joshua's hands, which were still placed over the black-haired man's eyes. He returns to stand over the American and brings his face very close to the human's.

" You know, when I get too angry, I can be just as much of a demon, just as violent and aggressive as Seungcheol. "

Joshua, who wasn't looking into the blond's eyes at all, is forced to do so as Jeonghan holds his cheeks firmly with one of his hands and forces him to look into his eyes.

The black-haired man swallowed and, just as he wanted to speak again, felt lips pressing against his. It's not a first kiss like in the romantic movies, full of tenderness and love.