JiHan -> Fall in love

Joshua and Jeonghan, for their part, obviously went home, the older one inviting the younger one to his place and Joshua accepting, of course he hesitated because, honestly, now that his crush is in a relationship he doesn't know how to act with Jeonghan, but he says to himself that it shouldn't change anything between them. As he told Chan, if Jeonghan and Seungcheol are happy as they are, then he should be happy for them too - that's his role as their friend.

Jeonghan sits quietly on his sofa while Joshua remains at the window, watching the raindrops drip down the glass and soothe him, that is, until he feels two arms encircling his waist and a head on his shoulder.

" Han, what are you doing ? You're in a relationship, I remind you."

" Oh my god, you and Chan really believed it ? Cheol and I are bullshit, how could I be in a relationship with him ? "

" You've been pretty close lately."

" Oh, your little fit of jealousy is adorable. "

" I assure you Jeonghan, if you don't let go of me I'll hurt you."

The blond being somewhat surprised by this, lets go of the American but stays behind him all the same, Joshua turns delicately and their two faces come to face each other.

" Jeonghan, seriously, why did you and Cheol do this ? "

" To get you to react and confirm our thoughts."

" You can explain better than that."

" You and Chan are two people who have great difficulty with the expression of feelings. Nevertheless, one thing prevents you from lying : your eyes. Your eyes speak instead of your words."

" Hey, what do my eyes say ? "

Jeonghan smiled gently and took Joshua by the hips to make their two bodies stick together.

" Oh my god, Jeonghan, what are you doing ? "

" I'm doing what we should have done a long time ago. "

Without speaking further or waiting any longer, the blond came to place his lips against Joshua's, the initially surprised Joshua kept his eyes open and his arms along his body, nevertheless when he sensed Jeonghan wanting to go further he decided to let himself go. To enjoy what his elder has to offer.

Delicately running his hands through the Korean's hair and closing his eyes, Jeonghan finally manages to get his tongue into Joshua's mouth and leaves wanting to go further, he explores Joshua's oral cavity, then also comes to suck on the American's tongue who moans softly in the exchange.

After this delicious kiss, the blond steps back, but keeps Joshua in his arms.

" Oh my god, I never thought we'd ever kiss like that. "

" Everything is possible and imaginable Shua. "

" Confirm one thing for me please. You're not toying with my feelings ? "

" How could I do that to the person who occupies my thoughts all day and all night ? "

" Are you really in love with me ? "

" Hey, I fell in love with you maybe two years ago ? You know we had to perform together ? "

" I falling for you ~"

" I falling for you once again ~ "

Joshua smiles softly and this also makes Jeonghan smile as he takes Joshua back into his arms, the younger man being slightly shorter than Jeonghan so he's forced to stand on tiptoe to tie his arms behind the older man's neck.

Jeonghan mocks the American slightly, then asks him to jump. Joshua does so, and that's how he ends up with his legs wrapped around Jeonghan's waist.

The older man carries him to the sofa in the living room and gently lays his lover down on the couch, before settling down beside him, the two lovers watching the raindrops fall against the window.

Joshua is between Jeonghan's legs, and the arms of the blond his wrapped around the younger man's waist and his head resting on the American's shoulder. Sometimes the youngest feels his eldest placing kisses on the back of his neck, and this makes him giggle softly.

Jeonghan smiles every time Joshua giggle like a child, because for him this sound is the most beautiful of melodies. Joshua finally stops looking at the water and turns around to face Jeonghan, sticking close to his elder and putting his hands on the blond's shoulders. Jeonghan's hands rest on Joshua's hips.

" Your eyes are filled with love and affection it's so beautiful to look at. "

" I think being really in a relationship with you makes me realize I've fallen in love with you a second time."

" Hannie, don't forget what we say."

" Hmm ? "

" There's the one who falls in love first. That's me. And the one who falls harder is you."

" I think you're right, though being like this with you really makes me fall in love with you a second time Shuji."

" It's been a long time since that nickname, and me too, I think because of the moment with spend together now, I fall in love again with you."

" You've missed it, haven't you ? I'm happy to know that you're sure of your feelings for me, a second time."

Joshua laughs softly and Jeonghan follows him in his laughter, honestly being like this they could have been for much longer than this nevertheless it's not so bad because now that they know they feel the same way about each other nothing can stop their love from shining through.

Jeonghan looks at his lover with great affection and returns to place a kiss on his lover's lips, a kiss much cuter and shorter than the first, but still just as pleasant and enjoyable.

" Jeonghan please don't abandon me."

" I don't see why I should let go of the person who matters most to me Shuji ~"

" Our group of friends is going to go back to the way it was now, huh ? No more screw-ups like that."

" I promise ! "

To seal this promise Jeonghan returns to place a tender kiss on her boyfriend's soft lips, both boys closing their eyes in the exchange and letting their hearts guide them completely.
One thing's for sure : they've definitely fallen for each other a second time through this exchange.

They're happy to say that everyone got a happy ending.

<3-------------<The end>------------<3