JiHan -> Blood

For Halloween, the members of Seventeen decide to shoot a brand new going.

They're separated into teams and Joshua finds himself with Jeonghan and Minghao, who honestly start out fine, although they're plunged into more than complete darkness, but luckily for them they've got lights with them, flashlights on their torsos and in their hands they keep walking.

They come across houses that seem to be abandoned, but eventually they find other people, not very friendly but people all the same. Joshua starts to feel a bit stressed, the atmosphere of this place is really not very clean, but he tries not to show his panic and keeps moving forward, talking to his two friends.

The three young people continue on their way, stopping in front of a big, dirty, abandoned white house with broken windows and bits of glass everywhere. Joshua starts to stress again, and comes over to Jeonghan to feel safe and breathe.

" Are you starting to get scared Jisoo hum ? "

" Stop laughing at me, you were this close to fainting earlier."

" Liar, you're the one who was almost peeing yourself because you were so stressed."

Joshua finally relaxes, laughing softly and keeping a smile at the corners of his lips, until he hears a noise from his right. The American clings to his elder and lights up the place, he looks deep into the spot but there's nothing, then suddenly a shrill scream rings out then nothing more.

Jeonghan starts to panic too, he looks around and then realizes that someone is missing, Minghao has disappeared completely.

" Soo-ya, Hao has disappeared. "

" Stop doing that, he's got to be..."

Joshua points to a spot with his light, then sees what appears to be fresh blood on the ground. The American gathers his courage and approaches the puddle, touches the liquid and it's blood all right. He turns and sees Jeonghan coming up beside him.

" I'm beginning to regret doing this going. "

" It's not a going at all Jeonghan-ah it's a thread horror. Minghao's gone, we're shouting his name he's not answering, we can't call him we've got no signal and there's fresh blood right at our feet. "

" Jisoo... Are we still trying to find Hao ? Should we try to get into the house ? "

Joshua turns his head towards the house and ends up nodding, his eyes shining, he clearly wants to stop everything and go home but he's so scared for Minghao that he decides to follow Jeonghan anyway.

The two enter the house and come across salt and a mark on the floor, written in fresh blood as well. Joshua can't hold back his tears any longer, he's clinging to Jeonghan and stressing a lot, the elder sighs and tries to calm his inner panic, he's scared but he tries not to show it, he doesn't want to stress his friend even more.

The two boys move forward quietly and together and eventually arrive in a large bathroom, they remember that they have to write their first name on the mirror in this room, Jeonghan comes forward and decides to write his first name in English then he gives his pencil to Joshua and he writes simply : Shua

" Wouldn't it be better if you wrote your first name in Korean ? "

" I have to write my first name twice ? "

Joshua gently nods and Jeonghan laughs in stress and crosses out his first name in English in order to rewrite it in Korean.

" Jeonghan if we die here I'd sincerely like you to know that I love you from the bottom of my heart."

" We won't die I promise Shuji-ya. I love you too, it's been a long time since you're not a friend to me."

" Really ? "

" Hmm. "

" And yet with Coups hyung I thought..."

" Hey, I thought that with Seokmin too..."

" Seokmin ? Our moments are fused in front of the cameras to please those who ship us but in real life..."

" Shua, you like loneliness too, don't you ? That's why once the cameras are off we leave you alone. "

" Honestly I like you more than I like loneliness. As much as I like peace and quiet, being by your side is much more pleasant than anything else."

Jeonghan turns to Joshua and his eyes sparkle with fire, Jeonghan decides to place a tender kiss on Joshua's forehead and then one on his lips.

The kiss is tender and sweet despite the current situation, and they put all the love they feel for each other into the exchange. Jeonghan's hands finally come to rest on Joshua's ass and the elder presses the American's ass between his hands. The black-haired man moans, and the blond takes the opportunity to insert his tongue into his younger mouth. The blond's pink muscle explores his younger entire oral cavity, and he moans under his elder's actions.

It's only after a few minutes that they're forced to back away from each other, not for lack of air or desire, but because a strong metallic smell and blood tickle their nostrils, causing Joshua to sneeze and cling to Jeonghan.

" It smells like fresh blood, just like before."

".That disgusting smell of blood cut us off at our most beautiful moment, and I'm disappointed."

" Are we trying to get out or not ? "

Jeonghan nods and takes Joshua's hand in hers and the two lovers leave the room, where they hear a shrill scream, a wounded man armed with a metal object is standing in front of them, and everything connects in Joshua's mind.

All the smells of blood and metallic things come from there, Joshua and Jeonghan start screaming and they re-enter the bathroom with the mirror marked with their first names, the armed man arrives.

" I love you Jisoo."

".I love you too Jeonghan."

The man with the gun smiles wryly as the two lovers swallow hard, hold hands firmly and take fright as the man enters the room.

" Nobody can help me in this shitty place. " shouts the stranger, completely mad.

Jeonghan stands in front of his lover, who is petrified with fear, as the armed man moves even closer to them and raises his metal object to the sky.

" AHHHH !!! "

<3----------------<The end>--------------<3