ChanCheol -> Ring

For some time now Chan has been wearing a ring on his finger but nobody knows where it came from, because Chan refuses to say with whom he got it, the members are frustrated by this and the fans are seriously starting to put him in a relationship with the first person who comes along, this makes him laugh honestly, he has several times wanted to say that he is gay, that he is in a relationship with someone and that this ring is related to him, nevertheless he doesn't say anything because it will have repercussions on the group and he doesn't want to.

At the moment, the members, he and their pd nim talk together and shoot videos to post on YouTube, everything was going well until Seungcheol arrived unexpectedly, Chan loves his elder but it's sometimes complicated to act as if nothing had happened.

At the end of the day, Seungcheol has to go back for a rest, so someone has to accompany him. Chan offers to do so, and the two boys ask that no cameras follow them, because they want to be just the two of them.

In the elevator, Chan looks at his eldest and the latter ends up taking him by the hips to bring their two bodies together, finally placing his lips on his boyfriend's. There's nothing sweet about the exchange, it's torrid, messy and aggressive, but both enjoy what's going on, and they continue to do this until the elevator doors open.

When the cold air from outside hits their faces, it startles them and, more importantly, stops their kiss.

" Stay a while with me Channie-ya. I miss you so much baby."

Chan nods and follows his eldest outside, until he finds himself trapped between his lover and the wall behind him, since there's no one there, Seungcheol returns to kiss Chan in the same way as in the elevator, wet, aggressive and messy kisses exchanged between them, Chan's hands come to grip Seungcheol's jacket while he ends up putting his hands on Chan's ass to squeeze them lightly. This makes Chan moan softly.

" Chan ! Where are you ? We're all looking for you, the pd nim has launched a live show and the fans are looking for you."

Seungcheol immediately steps back and styles his boyfriend's hair, he asks him to wait a little as he has something for him, it's only a few minutes later that the leader returns with a stuffed toy between his arms, he offers it to his maknae. Chan smiles and places a quick kiss on Seungcheol's lips before leaving to join the members for the live show.

Once upstairs, he takes a seat behind the table in the room and says hello to the fans, who are happy but still curious about the ring. The members, for their part, are intrigued by the plush toy that appears out of nowhere.

" Chan, where did your stuffed animal come from ? "

" Um, Coups hyung gave it to me. He told me that if I misses him too much, all I have to do is hug the stuffed toy and think of him, and I'll feel better."

Chan smiles and hugs the stuffed toy, the members support him, finding it adorable, then the maknae receives a message saying he should ask their pd nim if it's possible.

The boy sighs and turns to the pd nim, then suddenly his mobile starts ringing, he answers and puts it on speaker.

[ Carat ~ I miss you ! I'm watching live right now from my room, and I have a question for our pd nim ]

" What's going on S.Coups ? "

[ Would it be possible to announce something to our fans. Channie-ya would you allow me to do that ? ]

" PD nim, Coupsie-ya and I are..."

Chan starts blushing and his heart starts beating fast, he hides his head in the plush, and growls softly.

[ Channie-ya and I have been a couple for some time now. The ring on his finger is a promise ring between us. I gave it to him on our second anniversary. ]

The members are shocked by this, except for Joshua, who knew because he and Chan are close and tell each other everything. Chan gently lifts his head from his cuddly toy and dares to look at the comments. Surprisingly, most are happy about this, preferring the ring to be linked to Seungcheol rather than an outsider.

What's more, the leader and the maknae have a great chemistry and relationship, so fans are generally happy to know that this mythical duo are a couple.

[ Channie-ya one day it will be a real official ring around your finger, I promise. ]

" Cheollie-ya ! I love you so much. "

Chan's eyes begin to sparkle, he looks towards Joshua and Joshua smiles tenderly at him, he opens his arms and the younger one comes to take refuge inside.
Joshua cradles him gently and caresses his back.

[ Channie-ya, I love you too, I love you more than anything.]

Chan starts giggling like a child, the members are happy to see this, they knew that Seungcheol and Chan were getting closer and closer but they had no idea that they were a couple and that the leader wanted to put a wedding ring around the maknae's finger.

[ Shua-ah thank you for taking care of Chan while I'm away, and Jeonghan thank you for taking care of the members while I'm away. ]

" We love you Coups, we'll always do whatever it takes to provide for the group."

Jeonghan and Joshua support, Chan gently pulls away from Joshua's arms and he looks at his ring, and he looks at the finger where a wedding ring may later sit.

[ Channie-ya I swear I'm going to put that ring on your finger].

" I'll put the same ring on your finger Cheollie-ya, it'll be nice. Shua you'll be my best man."

[ You making plans already ? I'm making plans of my own. I'm happy and now I can be sure you'll accept.]

" Of course I want to be your husband. I love you."

[ I love you too.]

The members let out little ' oh ~ ' ' that's so cute ' ' adorable '
This makes Chan blush even more and he hides in Joshua's arms, Joshua laughs and then after several minutes the members decide to finish the live show.

Chan can't wait for Seungcheol to put the wedding ring around his finger, he's really looking forward to marrying his elder and he's especially happy to be able to tell the members and fans that they're a couple and happy to be one.

<3----------------<The end>--------------<3

Chan come-back >>>> A masterpiece ♥︎