VerKwan -> Homophobic ?

Seungkwan is changing in the locker room of his school, his basketball practice is over and he's tired. He can't wait to get back to his room and bed after a good shower.

Just as he's about to put on his sweater, his friend and best basketball teamate bursts into the locker room, his breathing ragged and his hair in all directions.

" Kwan, your roommate's gay."

" What ? What did you just say ? Repeat that."

" He just assumed it when he told Mila he didn't like girls, in front of all the students."

Seungkwan's blood ran cold as he slammed his locker door and went straight up to his room.

Once inside, he sees that his roommate isn't there yet, so he makes a mess of all the boy's stuff, filing cabinets tidied up and graded sheets flying everywhere, posters of the boy ending up on the floor torn off, Seungkwan is satisfied so he leaves the room and heads for the cafeteria he sincerely hopes will scare his roommate away.

Once inside the cafetaria he saw Joshua, one of his friend so he decide to go with him for have a chat.

" Are you okay, Shua  ?"

" Hey, I'm good, how are you ? "

" Well, I just found out Hansol is gay it disgusts me. "

" Are you homophobic, Kwan ? You know most of your friends aren't attracted to girls. "

" Are you gay too ? "

" I've been in a relationship with a boy yes for three weeks now. "

Seungkwan releases his drink, which splashes Joshua, but the younger man doesn't care, preferring to return to his room and sincerely hoping that his plan has worked.

When he returns to his room, he sees that Hansol is still there and that his belongings have been put away again. The American rises from his bed and approaches his eldest son.

" Seungkwan, you're older than me but you act like a kid, seriously what's the point of being homophobic when we get along so well."

" I'm homophobic all right Hansol, I'll make sure you get the hell out of here."

" You can try, but you won't succeed Seungkwan. "

The older boy grunts in disgust, then decides to head back to the basketball court to let off some steam.

-> A few days later

Seungkwan still hasn't managed to scare Hansol away from the room, since he hasn't arrived yet. The basketball player decides to lie down in his bed and fall asleep, only to wake up with a start a few minutes later.

Hansol arrives at that moment, and when he sees his eldest's tear-filled cheeks, he becomes worried, so he delicately settles on his eldest's bed and opens his arms. Without hesitating, Seungkwan takes refuge in them and starts crying again, Hansol cradles him so that he calms down, and it works.

" Kwan, I don't think you're homophobic like that, there's a reason behind it, and it has to do with the nightmare you just had, right ? "

" How can you be sure of that ? "

" Because I know you. You know you can talk to me I am and always will be there for you, you are important to me."

" I'm attached to you too, sorry I acted the way I did but you're right.
When I was younger I saw my father cheat on my mother with a man and it deeply traumatized and disgusted me, I began to hate gays for it. Nevertheless, I've come to understand that mentalities have evolved and that love doesn't necessarily have to be sexual."

" Exactly I'm proud and happy that you're no longer homophobic, I'm sorry for your family situation. Some people don't realize they're gay until it's too late, maybe that's why. I'm not defending your father's deception though."

Seungkwan nods and sighs, pulling away from Hansol's arms and ending up looking at his younger's lips, without even understanding his own behavior he feels drawn to Hansol. Already he's always found his roommate very handsome and his character really interesting.

Nevertheless, he's never felt an attraction like this towards his younger, but now his eyes don't leave Hansol's lips and the younger man notices, so it's he who makes the final move to seal their lips together.

Seungkwan is amazed at what's happening, his heart explodes and his brain gives way completely, the older man's hands join Hansol's hair as he places his hands on his elder's hips and the kiss goes on like that, until Seungcheol pulls back.

" I think I... I understand..."

" You're not homophobic now ? "

" No it's over acting like a moron for so little, especially since I think I'm attracted to you now. "

" I've been attracted to you for a very long time Kwan' "

" You waited for me anyway."

Hansol starts laughing and comes to take Seungkwan in his arms once more, the older one returns the embrace after several seconds of reflection then lets himself go completely in the warmth of his younger's arms.

" Now you can apologize and talk to Shua hyung again."

" It's true that I acted very badly when he told me he was in a relationship with a boy. "

" You know it took his boyfriend a long time to realize he was gay too. They went a long way before being a couple. "

" What do you mean ? His boyfriend was homophobic too ? "

" No, he didn't really know how he felt, he was confused. He couldn't figure out if it was attraction and just a hole to empty himself into or more."

" Joshua must have suffered a lot. "

Hansol nods softly, remembering how hard it was to see Joshua cry in those moments. He remembers once even crying with Joshua because it hurt so much.

But now all that's over, Joshua's finally in a relationship with the one he loves, and everything's been cleared up between them. Just as Hansol is finally happy and in a relationship with the one he loves, he's happy to have made him understand that there's no point in being homophobic. All they have to do now is shine.

<3----------------<The end>--------------<3