JunHao -> Oh

Jun, for his part, is also with two members, taking the same path as Joshua, Jeonghan and Minghao. Honestly, for once, he's not afraid, just striding quietly along, not even paying attention to the people staring at them, as he continues on his way.

The other boys simply say to themselves that he's got to get this over with as quickly as possible, because he wants to find his boyfriend, and they're right to think that way, because that's what Jun is really thinking in his mind. He wants to find Minghao and hold him in his arms and never let go, to fill him with tenderness and affection.

Jun eventually arrives at the house that the previous trio had borrowed, although he doesn't think it's a good idea to venture there. Nevertheless, he and his friends have one objective in this house, and that's to sign a large mirror with their first name.

" Jun hyung ! This is the house in question, isn't it ? "

" Yes, but I don't feel it."

" ahh fuck."

" What's the matter ? "

" There's fresh blood at my feet it disgusts me hyung. "

" Oh.."

Jun stepped back a little and returned to his friends, and that's when he saw that there was indeed blood on their feet. The three boys swallowed hard but decided to venture into the house anyway.

They find a bit of salt and a piece of writing on the floor, and Jun begins to shine his light in a different direction from that which he should be shining, and that's when he sees a door. He tries to go in, but the members hold him back.

" There's something about this door, I'm sure of it."

" This isn't the way hyung."

" I know that very well, but I'm convinced there's something behind the door."

" Oh...in that case we'll join you and go together. "

Jun tries to open the door, but it's locked, so he takes a piece of scrap metal from the floor, twists it and pushes it into the lock to make the bolt give way, and it works.

When the door finally opens and the friends look around, they are shocked and frightened to find Joshua, Jeonghan and Minghao tied together on the floor, asleep. With blood trickling down their temples.

" Oh, fuck. Jeonghan hyung ! Shua hyung. Baby Hao..."

At the sound of their first names, the three boys open their eyes and beg for help with their eyes. Jun comes to his senses and sets off to untie his friends and his boyfriend. They sprint back to their starting point and know they're safe here.

Jun senses that Minghao is in a state of intense stress, so he comes to take him in his arms; the youngest remains stoic, a solitary tear rolls down his right cheek and then, after realizing what's really going on, he starts to cry. His whole body relaxes and all his emotions come out.

The older man cradles and whispers gentle words into his lover's ear, this soothes Minghao greatly and he finally returns his lover's embrace, continuing to cradle, caress and reassure his boyfriend as best he can and it works.

Jun gently detaches himself from Minghao's arms, as a nurse is there to check that there are no after-effects from the event, but apparently not, all is well.

The older man is reassured and Minghao comes to hug Jun once more.

" I was so afraid of losing you, afraid of never seeing you again, afraid of never holding you in my arms, afraid of never kissing you again. Afraid I'd never say I love you again."

" Oh, baby Hao... it's over now everything's fine. We'll get out of here and never come back."

" I'd like to understand what happened."

Suddenly Jeonghan approaches the boys with Joshua glued to him and trembling with fear.

" Shua hyung. You make my heart hurt like that."

" Come here, boys."

Jeonghan opens his arms and everyone ducks into them. Everyone hugs until a staff member arrives.

The friends untie themselves and look at the stressed man in front of them, then suddenly they hear police sirens sounding.

" When I saw you weren't coming back, I called the police in doubt and they told me it wasn't an abandoned house but a former asylum... There was often a former patient roaming around in there and you stumbled upon it... I'm deeply sorry I should have known better. "

The man falls to the ground with both knees, Jeonghan is touched by the staff member so he walks over to him and gently pats the man's shoulders to reassure him.

" The shoot is over and canceled anyway go back to the dormitory and get some rest."

Minghao swallows and clings to Jun, the boy reassures his lover as best he can and helps him into the car. The journey was one of fear and stress for the boys, especially Joshua and Minghao, the two friends deeply traumatized by the experience.

When they arrive at the dormitory, Joshua asks Jeonghan to stay with him and sleep in his room, which Jeonghan gladly accepts.

Minghao leaves immediately to follow Jun to his room, and the two men relax by taking a hot shower, in which Jun embraces Minghao and reassures him as best he can.

Minghao rests his head on Jun's chest, the older man places many butterfly kisses on his lover's face and finishes by placing his lips against Minghao's in a tender, reassuring kiss.

The younger boy wraps his arms around the back of his lover's neck to feel Jun's lips against his for as long as possible. After this, the two boys are forced to take their breath away from each other, and Jun returns to his back against the mattress, with Minghao's head against his chest.

" Baby Hao, I hope you'll dream about me so you can sleep well."

" Oh... I also hope to dream of our love so I can sleep well."

" I love you Xu Minghao. "

" Me too, I love you Wen Junhui."

The two men close their eyes and stay like this all night.

<3----------------<The end>--------------<3

One more time, Happy Minghao day ~~

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।
~ 𝘚𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘦𝘦𝘯 𝘖𝘚 ~जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें