ChanCheol -> Be there for you

Seungcheol is a young man of only twent-one years of age. He has everything to please, an attractive physique, the scion of a wealthy family, known and recognized throughout the country, one might think that this is the life of dreams, but beneath this angle of perfection lies a far more disastrous reality. The young man is always expected to make incorrigible remarks, he must behave as cleanly and distinctly as possible, and he must always address his dear parents in the form of " respect ". Presumably, he doesn't even feel like a young man of his own age ; he feels more like he's in a social rank, too high up to live.
Seungcheol envies these young people, because they are free to make inappropriate remarks, free to say " mom and dad " and not " you dear mother, you dear father ". "In short, all those names that Seungcheol finds meaningless.

Today, as every morning now, he dresses, perfumes himself, puts on his gold chains and whatever else he needs to show off his wealth as his parents have asked him to do, his mother sends him.
Once inside his establishment, thousands of young people come to his feet, all hoping to get free things thanks to the young man's wealth, he smiles at everyone and obviously pays his comrades' requests.

" Seungcheol hyung ? "

" Yes Jeonghan ? Did you want something ? I can pay you if you want. "

The older man turns to the black-haired man, who looks at him bitterly and a little sadly.

" No, no, i don't need anything. " Jeonghan retorts.

But what can he do to help Seungcheol get out of this hellish life ? Well, not much, if Seungcheol has decided to be the establishment's blue card, so be it.
Just as the blond was about to ask Jeonghan if he was sur he don't wanted anything like the rest of his classmates, another boy unknown to him arrived, leaning on Jeonghan's shoulder and staring at Seungcheol.

" Stop looking at him like that, Chan. " says the black-haired boy.

" He still hasn't understood that these people aren't friends but people who are using him ? " Chan replied sadly.

" Chan, we mustn't interfere in this, it's not our stories but his. "

" Hyung, you think like me about this ! Why aren't we doing anything to help him ? "

" It'll get us into trouble. Come on. "

As the black-haired man releases Chan's hand on his shoulder to leave, the younger man stares straight into his elder's eyes, the latter never lowering his gaze. Chan takes this as an invitation, so he comes to Seungcheol's side, grabs his wrist and pulls him away from the others.
It's finally in a remote corner of the school that Chan lets go of Seungcheol.

" Okay, let's start again, I'm Lee Chan, I was born in 1999 and I'd like you to accept my help. " Chan says softly.

Seungcheol blinks rapidly, then looks at Chan's outstretched hand. Chan smiles gently, waiting for an answer...

" Um, my name is Choi Seungcheol, I'm from the year 1995, and why do you want to help me ? "

And just like that, the older man takes Chan's hand in his own.

" Speak normally with me, I'm not from a high rank. Ah, and your situation makes me sad." Chan said with a smile.

" I speak normally, do you feel sorry for me ? Hmm, I should have known. "

The elder takes his hand from his younger brother's, then tries to leave in the opposite direction, but Chan holds him back.

" I'm going to teach you to talk better in these cases. And I don't feel sorry for you at all. I just want to be there for you. "