Multiship -> Anniversary

To celebrate their three years of friendship, the Seventeen group decided to do a live show, as usual the two oldest are next to each other in the center, next to Jeonghan is Joshua, next to him is Jun, next to him we have Soonyoung, next to him is Wonwoo then Jihoon. On the other side we have next to Seungcheol, Chan, next to this one Vernon, next to this one Seungkwan, then Seokmin, then Mingyu and finally we have Minghao.

Once the live show has started, the fans already start commenting, obviously to wish the band a happy friendship anniversary.

Seungcheol has slipped away for a few minutes to fetch the cake with the candles for the boys to blow out, once this has been placed on the table.

The boys stand up and gather around the candles, after counting down they blow out the candles, then sit back down.

Jeonghan starts to cut the cake and give some to each member, but as he goes to give it to his boyfriend, he makes sure he can't take his plate.

All the boys start looking at him. Jeonghan is worried for him, so he slowly stops giving the cake, sits down and gently takes Joshua's hand in his.

Some fans comment on this scene, some going crazy for Joshua and others throwing a fangirl fit at JiHan, even though in their eyes it's just fan service.

The room is dead silent, no one dares to speak or knows what to do, until Seungcheol finally speaks.

" Aren't you hungry ? " Ask the leader softly

" I'm on a diet. " replies the American.

" But we don't have a comeback for a while no need to do that." Vernon says softly

" I'm fat compared to you."

Jeonghan let's go to Joshua's hand and places his hands against the table, the shock echoing through the room, the boy sighs and comes to grab a knife.

" Say that again, dare to say it only once and you'll regret it." Says the boy

" What Han means is that no, you're absolutely not fat, you have a beautiful body and you have no right to doubt it." Replies the leader

" You're fine just the way you are, hyung. " Says Jun

" First of all, you're beautiful, and secondly, your inner value is so much more important than your outer value. Who cares about looks ? " Replies Chan

With tears in his eyes, he feels his boyfriend grab and squeeze his hand even tighter with his own, so he turns to him, who gently approaches his ear and blows.

" I love you just the way you are, whether on the outside or inside, you're a wonderful person and you shouldn't doubt it. " Says Jeonghan, having calmed down gently.

To accompany his words, the young man places a kiss on his lover's cheek, the two boys smile at each other and everyone picks up where they left off, meaning at the cake. Seungcheol managed to grab his youngest's plate and Jeonghan put a slice in, after which Joshua just looked at the dessert but didn't eat it.

" Shuji, a piece of cake won't kill you. Just eat please. " Jeonghan says.

" If you want, I'll make you a plane ! " says Minghao, as a joke

" You're silly. And don't worry Jeonghan, I'll eat. "

Just as the boy was about to pick up his spoon to eat, the two older boys, sensing that the atmosphere was deteriorating, started to have fun together, putting cake on each other's faces and pretending that the world around them was non-existent.

Chan sticks his spoon into his cake and his eyes darken, he definitely doesn't like it.

" I know one who's losing his patience. " says Seungkwan, looking at his maknae.