JiHan -> Natural

Seungcheol lets go of Chan's hand and rushes after his best friend, while Jeonghan remains transfixed by the beauty before him, he's never seen a smile or eyes shine so brightly, his heart leaping in his chest without knowing why. The blond man is so engrossed in the black-haired man in front of him that he doesn't react, even when Chan talks to him he seems to be in another world, only coming to his senses when Seungcheol arrives in front of him with his friend.

" Joshua, I'd like you to meet Chan, my wonderful boyfriend, and Jeonghan, his cousin. Who's my friend ?"

" Cheol, you always doubt whether the person is your friend or not, you were the same with me, is trust yourself a little. You're a wonderful boy it's certain he's your friend."

The softness of Joshua's voice makes Jeonghan's heart skip a beat, he's never heard such a calm, composed, gentle and relaxing voice, the blond is lost, he can't even understand himself, why is he acting like this when he's only just met him ? It just doesn't make sense.

" Thanks Shua, tell me Han can I ask you a favor ? Can you take care of Shua just long enough for me to explain a few things to Chan ? We'll be back in a few minutes. "

Jeonghan can't even speak, he just nods and the American and the Korean find themselves all alone, Joshua smiles at the blond and Jeonghan definitely wants to die, he can't take it anymore, he really wonders if the person in front of him really exists or he's just living a daydream.

" Jeonghan is it ? "

" Hum.."

" You know I don't bite, so you can relax. "

" Sure, I'm just a little shy. "

" That's adorable, we'll get to know each other little by little and see where our chemistry takes us. "

" You say that like you're..."

" I'm not going to hide the fact that I find you very handsome Jeonghan, but I don't stop at looks so I really want to get to know you little by little."

" I'm physically attracted to you too, Josh, hmm ? Jos...how do you pronounce your first name again ? "

Joshua starts laughing softly, slowly putting back his rebellious locks of hair that are blowing in the wind, Jeonghan feels his heart beating wildly, the sight of the boy literally makes him lose his nerve, he's never felt like this at the sight of someone.

" Do you want my Korean name ? Maybe it'll be easier ? "

" Um, it'll be easier, yes."

" Jisoo. That's my Korean name. "

" Joshuji.! That's what I'm going to call you ! "

This time it's Joshua who's confused, he starts blushing, he didn't expect it but it makes him relatively happy. Joshua receives a message from Seungcheol, who tells him to get to know Jeonghan. The older boy receives a message from his cousin, who tells him to take it easy and everything will be fine. He knows they can work something out, and a look at them says a lot about their thoughts.

Both boys blushed at these messages and they end up looking at each other, Jeonghan shakes his head and sighs, Joshua runs one of his hands through his hair and sighs too.

" I think that was their plan, they had something like that planned. They were just waiting for me to come back from America."

" You think so ? "

" I'm sure of it, I know Cheol inside out and frankly he wanted me to be a couple before I left now that he's found someone to set me up with he's not going to let us go."