JiHan -> Bad dream

If you have any request don't hesitate to tell me !

----------

It's been two and a half years
since the band Seventeen made their debut, their music has a catchy, distinctive style, and the videos are each more idyllic than the last. Today, to celebrate their comeback, the boys have decided to do a live show, which has just ended, and it's time for the boys to go to sleep under the leader's orders. And so it is that all the boys return to their respective rooms, some falling asleep very quickly, tired from promoting the band all day.

Others, however, like Jeonghan for example, are in the throes of insomnia, his brain mixed up between several emotions: joy, excitement and sadness. Why sadness ? Because now that each boy has his own room, he can no longer sleep with his lover.
The PD nim has forced the leader to keep an eye on the two boys - they mustn't stay together and, above all, they mustn't sleep together. The legend of the " ships " must remain just that, a legend, so the PD nim does absolutely everything to keep them apart.

This irritates the blond to no end, as he doesn't like being forced to do something he doesn't want to do, and sometimes the staff, under PD nim's orders, force him to stay away from Joshua and get closer to others, like Seungcheol for example. Although he's very fond of his eldest, it's not the one his heart desires, it's not the one he wants in his arms, it's not the one his eyes shine for. No, it's not Seungcheol who brings him a thousand and one positive emotions. It's his boyfriend Joshua.

Even though he's annoyed by the situation, there's nothing he can do about it. He's tried to talk to his boss, who has kindly told him that if he doesn't follow orders, his entire future at the agency is dust...
After an umpteenth sigh, thinking of his friend, then his gang, then his boss, the blond looked at his clock radio, which showed 03:43. Another sigh escapes the young man's mouth: there's no point in insisting, he won't sleep.

After a few minutes tossing and turning in his bed, the young man finally hears a noise, gets out of bed and opens the door to find his lover, tears in his eyes, his stuffed toy in his arms. When Joshua realizes that his eldest has opened the door for him, he dives into his arms. He hopes his leader is asleep and will never see this.

" What's going on, Shuji ? Why are you here ?"

" Hyung, I had a bad dream."

" What was going on in it ? "

" Our boss had fired you and you gave no sign of life after your dismissal. "

The eldest swallows hard, he knows that sooner or later this could happen, but for the moment he doesn't want to think about it, his priority remains his boyfriend, and his band of friends of course. What's more, his future lies in music, and he's had the opportunity to pursue his dream, so he's not going to waste it.
After cuddling his youngest son and showing him that he's there and won't go away, the young man decides to take his lover back to his room. In the corridor they come across the one he dreads most. Their leader.

" I thought I heard something." Says Seungcheol

" Hyung. "

The said hyung sighs and looks at his members, his cadets, his friends. Pleading with his eyes. He knows he's risking a lot if PD nim ever sees this, but it's been so long since he's made his friends happy together that tonight he decides to lean in their favor. The happy cadets hug their leader and finally make their way to the blond's room.
Once there, they call themselves properly under the sheets, the eldest's head joining his pillow, the youngest's head joining his lover's torso. The latter begins to gently caress his lover's back, accompanying his gestures with gentle kisses in the younger man's hair. Before falling asleep, he takes his eldest's hand in his own and intertwines his fingers with those of his lover.

" Hyung, I want you to sleep. You need to rest. You look like a panda, even the make-up doesn't cover your dark circles."

" You're right to bring it up, my sweetie. You too have under-eye puffiness. "

" I can't sleep without you, it's impossible I'm always having bad dreams."

" Well, for the rest of the night, I wish you nothing but sweet dreams."

" In your arms this end of the night can only go well hyung. You're my dreamcatcher. "

The two giggle, then before falling asleep, the younger boy straightens his head and gently lays his lips against his elder's. Even if it was only for a brief moment, it means a lot to both boys, for it had been far too long since this contact had taken place. So it's after this sweet exchange and a few gentle words that the two boys once again call each other good and proper under the sheets, the younger still with his stuffed toy in his arms, one of his hands still in that of his lover. One of his hands is still in his lover's. His lover's free hand is still on his youngest's back, sometimes running up to his hair and then down the brown-haired man's back. It's after these incalculable caresses that the two boys fall asleep in dreamland, not nightmareland.

<3-------------<The end>------------<3