JunHao -> Match

It's a Saturday afternoon...

A group of thirteen friends want to play a game of soccer to keep themselves busy, because right now they're bored out of their minds. So the idea of a little game came to mind and everyone agreed, so the thirteen boys found themselves on a pitch with a ball...

The teams are simple...

On one side, the older boys, and on the other, the younger ones, with Seokmin taking on the role of referee.

" Ah, I'm against you, Junnie ! I'm going to beat you. "

" Try Minghao-ah ! "

The older man sticks out his tongue at his younger brother, who replies with a middle finger.

" Shall we get started, guys ? " Seokmin asks

" Yeah ! Three, two, one ! " Minghao rejoined

And now the first ball is in play, and Minghao has managed to take the first ball. Jun runs at him and passes to Chan...

" But I don't have the ball anymore, so let me go " says Minghao.

" Yes, but you're too strong, so I'm keeping you with me ! " replies the older man.

Jun takes Minghao by the waist and lifts him into the air...

" Ah, but let me go ! Fair play. " says the younger

The eldest finally puts the youngest down with both feet on the ground, but he still holds his waist even though Minghao struggles, in vain his eldest is much stronger than he is...

" Let go of me, you asshole ! " says the colorful hair boy.

" Kiss me and your desire becomes reality. " Replies Jun

Minghao turns his head towards his eldest, who closes his eyes waiting for his friend's lips on his, except that instead he receives a slap on the forehead. The contact is so strong that he releases his younger brother.

" You're such a whore..." Jun grunts in displeasure.

" So no until proven otherwise I don't do the sidewalks in more than provocative attire, to get money, idiot."  Says the colored hair boy.

" Then you, run fast if you value your life."

And that's how a chase begins between our two lovers obviously the match is paused. Minghao is quickly caught by his elder, who grabs him by the waist and drags him to the ground. Jun starts tickling him, and the younger man struggles in every direction.

" I'm sorry. "Said the younger

" Sorry who ? "

" My Junnie whom I love..."

" Kiss me..."

Minghao smiled and shook his head, before placing a tiny kiss on his lover's lips...

" Happy ? " Minghao asks.

" Absolutely not..."

Jun grabs the back of his boyfriend's neck and pulls him to him, their mouths colliding, the older man's tongue making its way to the younger. The latter lets himself be tenderly kissed...

" Hey, we don't want to watch a live porno ! And our match, Jun-hyung ! " Says Chan

Minghao detaches himself from his boyfriend and slowly raises his head towards his friends.

" We'll reschedule for tomorrow. " Says Jun, even though he was the one who suggested a match.

" You want him now when you've been looking for him since earlier."