ChanCheol -> Chef

" Chef Choi, I advise you to train people to improve performance in your kitchen. "

" Right boss ! "

On his boss's advice, Seungcheol puts out a call for training. He puts up posters all over the place, and surprisingly more than one person responds to the call. However, no one could really follow Seungcheol, who wasn't very good at explaining things. After more than ten " candidates ", Seungcheol had enough. He gives up and goes off to take down the posters...

" This day..." Sighs the blond

" Excuse me does the call to be in your kitchen still stand ? " Asks a soft voice

" I'm sorry but..."

Seungcheol raises his head and comes face to face with a young boy, black-haired, almond-eyed a clean-cut style. Seungcheol has never seen such beauty, and he tells himself he's ready to make an effort just for this person...

" Well ? "

" Ah yes, sorry, of course ! What's your name ? "

" Lee Chan. "

" Come with me to the scullery."

The black-haired man nods and follows his chef, the two boys arriving in the scullery. They are alone, as the other cooks are in the main kitchen. Seungcheol points out every useful thing, then picks up the necessary utensils and starts making a dish which, in his eyes, isn't very complicated. After a few minutes, the dish is ready. The chef takes off his apron and puts it on Chan. The young man blushes instantly, their proximity lessened, making the black-haired man shy.

" Your turn." Says the chef

" Do I have to do the same as you, sir ? "

" Exactly, but forget about the formalities with me."

" Okay. "

" I'll leave you to it. "

Chan nods, as Seungcheol exits the kitchen to the reception area, his heart beating extremely fast, slowly he turns to his friends.

" Do you guys believe in love at first sight ? " Seungcheol asks.

" Yes, I did fall in love with my plan evening, so everything is possible. " Says Jeonghan

" I didn't think you were like that, Han."

" It's okay, we're allowed to have fun in life."

" No, not about the sex. In terms of your feelings. "

" Ah..."

Jeonghan falls silent the next second, his cheeks turning red. He turns his back on his friend to check the temperature of his water. Seungcheol laughs softly, then goes back to the scullery to check on his younger son...
When he arrives, he sees the black-haired man trying to chop vegetables. The blond panics and comes up directly behind his younger brother. He places his hands over the black-haired boy's and shows him how it's done...

" That's the way to do it. You were this close to cutting yourself." Says the chef

" Thanks. I stress, that's why. "

" Don't panic, at the moment I don't see the kitchen upside down so everything's fine. "

Chan laughs softly. Seungcheol stays behind him, then places his hands on the edge of the worktop. The black-haired man blushes, really, the distance is so small between them, it makes him really uncomfortable. The blond notices his younger's discomfort, so he moves a little further away.

" You should have told me it was bothering you."

" No, it's fine, it's just..."

Then Chan can't continue his sentence because his gaze is lost in his elder's, without even realizing it. One of his hands comes dangerously close to the fire, without paying attention, the black-haired man burns himself. He cries out in pain. Seungcheol grabs his hand and puts it under cold water, rubbing the burn to reduce the pain...

" What's the matter ? I heard someone screaming ! "asks Jun, one of the cooks.

" Oh, Jun's going to get me the first-aid kit. "

The younger of the two leaves directly to fetch the older one's request, he doesn't even arrive thirty seconds later with the kit in hand, he hands it to his elder and returns to the kitchen to help Jeonghan who was calling him.

" Give me your hand."

Chan gives in gently. Seungcheol turns off the water, takes a cloth and wipes his youngest's hand dry. The elder applies cream to the younger man's wound and adds a bandage.

" There you go, be more careful next time." Says the elder.

" Shall I go back ? "

" You're dedicated, I like that. Go for it. "

Chan nods and returns to the stove after a short hour. The black-haired man has finished the dish. Seungcheol is surprised; it's the first time a candidate has finished the dish so quickly without making a mess in the kitchen. The blond man slowly takes a mouthful of the dish, which looks pretty good.

" Come and taste your dish."

" Really ? "

The eldest nods, then holds out a fork with the dish, gently placing the meal in his youngest's mouth.

" So what do you think ? "

" I think I did pretty well, don't you ? "

" Indeed, it's good, very good indeed. "

Chan smiles, his eyes shining, he's happy. Seungcheol smiles too, his younger brother's smile seems contagious, he's just as beautiful as the person in front of him. Gently, Seungcheol puts his hand on his younger brother's.

" I think I've really fallen in love at first sight. " says Seungcheol shyly.

" Excuse me ? "

Then the next second, Seungcheol placed his lips on his youngest's. At first, the black-haired man was surprised, very surprised even, he hadn't expected this, but he didn't push his elder away in any way. To be honest, the black-haired man came to the restaurant every day just to see Seungcheol, because the chef had caught his eye. The first time he saw his eldest son, his heart beat really fast. It beat like this every time he saw his eldest, so it was only natural to see that he was looking for someone to train. It was obvious that he had to do it, and he has no regrets whatsoever, because not only did he win a place in the kitchen alongside his favorite chef. He also won his favorite chef's heart, and there's nothing more beautiful than that.

<3-------------<The end>------------<3