ChanCheol-> Wedding ring

A few months have passed since the live show with their pd nim and at the moment the boys are sitting in their living room doing a live show to thank the fans for the prize they won at MAMA 2023, everyone is happy and they talk about their plans for the future, until one question jumps out at all the members.

[ Has Seungcheol finally proposed to Chan ? ]

Chan doesn't answer, he hides his head between his two hands and blushes, at the same time he shows his fingers and there's only one ring that's there, it's the group's, even the promise ring he has with Seungcheol has completely disappeared.

" Dino, where's the promise ring ? "

" Cheol hyung asked me to take it off today but I don't know why. "

The members look at each other doubtfully, then suddenly the door to the room opens, Seungcheol is there, a gentle smile on his lips, in a classy, casual outfit. All the boys look at each other in turn, and finally they seem to understand what's about to happen.

" Do you want us to stop the live Asparagus ? "

" No, let spin Joshi.."

The American nods, as Seungcheol approaches, slowly coming to stand in front of Chan and crouching down in front of him, his two hands come to join his lover's knees and the latter raises his hands to his face only then.

" Hey, baby ! "

Chan blinks and starts to blush even more, he sees that the camera is still rolling, his heart beats wildly and he points at the camera to then make big eyes at his lover.

The latter shrugs his shoulders, straightens up slightly and delicately places his lips against Dino's. At first the maknae protests, but as S.Coups is stronger than he is, he finally lets himself be kissed and kisses his elder in return.

The members are pleased to see this, and when they look at the comments they see that most fans are happy to see this wonderful scene, Seungcheol ends up backing off after a few minutes of passionately kissing his boyfriend.

He slowly reaches into his pocket for something and when he has the object in hand, he pulls it out, a beautiful little black box, is there in the leader's hands and he looks at his lover's fingers.

" Lee Chan... You and I went through several stages. We started out signing, then we started getting closer, and now we're together as a couple. You fill me with happiness and joy every day, every hour, every minute, every second, all the time really. I need you to be happy every day, you're my happy virus, the reason I smile and keep fighting for my dreams, without you, nothing would be possible. I love you until my last breath and I'd like you to be by my side for the rest of my life. To seal this request, will you marry me ? "

The little box opens to reveal a magnificent solid silver ring. Chan's heart beats wildly, he can't even speak because he wasn't expecting this, but he still manages to nod his head to confirm to his lover that he will marry him.

Seungcheol smiles and slowly removes the ring from its case to place it on Chan's finger, the members howl with joy and the leader gently wipes the tears from his lover's cheeks. He then takes him in his arms and fills his beloved's neck with kisses. Chan giggles slightly and continues to cry silently, his salty pearls meeting Seungcheol's skin, and he finally steps back.

" Stop crying, my baby. "

" I've been dreaming of this moment. Ever since you told me you wanted to put a wedding ring on my finger, it's all I've dreamed about."

" I know it took me a while, but I wanted to find the perfect wedding ring for you. You deserve the most beautiful wedding ring, my little baby Channie-ya. "

" I love you so much Cheollie-ya. "

" You don't normally use that nickname in front of the cameras."

" Because we had to make sure no one knew about our relationship, too. Now everyone knows so I wouldn't mind nicknaming you and telling you I love you. Because I really do love you with all my heart."

" I love you too Channie-ya. I love you more than anything, you're my everything."

The leader returns to kiss his maknae's lips, the exchange gentle and pleasant, nothing aggressive but it represents their relationship, for this one is beautiful and sweet, more adorable than their duo it doesn't exist. The older man slowly steps back and comes to sit beside Chan on the couch. The maknae immediately puts his head on his lover's shoulder and the latter delicately places several kisses in his lover's hair...

" Hyung, you bought me a wedding ring. Personally, I have one for you that's close to my heart, I trust you and I'd like you to take good care of it."

Seungcheol raises his eyebrows and feels his youngest gently pull away from his embrace, the maknae removes the oak tree from around his neck and removes the ring from around the oak tree. He holds it out to his elder.

" This ring was given to me by my father when I was fourteen, just before I joined the group as a tramp. He told me to take good care of it and to give it later to the person I felt was right for me, and well I'm sure you're the right person for me Seungcheol hyung. "

Chan slowly takes his lover's hand between his own and slips his precious ring around Seungcheol's finger, the latter holds back his tears then finally decides not to hold them back, he lets go of everything and takes his lover between his arms.

" I never thought Seungcheol would cry. Chan was sure, but Coups ? "

" Hey Jeonghan when you gonna marry the person who makes you the happiest man on earth we'll see how you react."

" Still, you're the third trio to pair up, but the first to get married, it's crazy."

" At the same time, you've seen how they love each other, I'm sorry but their duo makes everyone dream, even those who are in a couple. "

All the members nod in agreement with Joshua's words. Seungcheol continues to embrace her lover, and now all they have to do is get everything ready for the wedding, from the guests, to the hall, the decorations, the entertainment...

" I see you coming, Coups, but I forbid you to do anything for this wedding. We'll do everything. You'll only have to take care of Chan."

" Thank you very much Jeonghan ! "

The members start laughing and all come to embrace the two soon-to-be-weds. They couldn't be happier right now.

<3----------------<The end>--------------<3

BananaPower014 Here the next part of Ring hehe hope you like it.

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।
~ 𝘚𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘦𝘦𝘯 𝘖𝘚 ~जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें