JunHao -> View

<3-----------------------------------------------<3

Stranger

Hey, dude. You're a fucking asshole, leaving me just to go on a date with that bitch. Not cool.

Jun

Well, hello ?
Who are you ? I'm not on a date, I'm in bed.

Stranger

Oh my God, I'm sorry, I was so upset I texted the wrong number. Stupid me.

Jun

It's okay, don't worry about it. Since I'm bored, do you want to keep sending messages?

Stranger

No, it's fine with me, honestly, since the other idiot abandoned me, I'm bored too.

Jun

It's a funny situation because my best friend also went out with someone afterwards and I don't mind because I know he's in love with him.

Stranger

For real ? Who's your best friend ?

Jun

It's Yoon Jeonghan, I don't know if you know him.

Stranger

Holy shit, I'm talking to Jun ?

Jun

Huh ? Yes  ? Any particular problem ?

Stranger

No, absolutely not...

Jun

Wait, if you know me and my best friend, you must be Minghao, right ?

Stranger

Do you know me ?

Jun

You're stupid, we're in the same group. I know there are thirteen of us, but still. I know that Joshua are your best friend and Jeonghan go on date with Shua so...

Stranger

We've never spoken. I didn't think you'd realized I existed.

Jun

I'm shy, if you haven't noticed, it's always the person in front who makes the first move.

" Jun renamed the contact
[ Hao ] "

Hao

But you asked me to keep talking, so...

Jun

Because I'm bored and because I knew it was you too.

Hao

How did you know it was me ?

Jun

I asked Han for your number because you were the only member with whom I hadn't yet exchanged numbers. And also for another reason

Hao

What was that reason ?

Jun