JiHan -> Forget

Joshua when Chan left with Seungcheol found himself all alone, on the bench. He sighs and smiles to himself, knowing full well that the duo will get together. Honestly, if Jeonghan comes along, he's ready to forgive him, but when he doesn't, he decides to try and forget him little by little. The young man meets up with someone he's been hanging out with for a while, he likes him a lot because they can speak English together and it brings him back to his original country and that makes him happy.

" Hey Nonnie ! I really want us to be more than friends."

The younger man blinks and starts to blush, taking the sentence probably the wrong way and it makes him feel bad.

" You're asking me that when you still love Jeonghan ? "

" I think I've managed to forget him thanks to you."

" My ass, if he appears in front of you and proposes a date you accept easy ~"

" That's not true ! "

Suddenly Joshua feels a hand on his shoulder, the boy doesn't react but sees his friend leave, Joshua blinks and sighs then decides to turn around, he falls nose-to-nose with Jeonghan.
His heart began to beat faster, and the American sighed, thinking he'd really managed to forget this young man with the face of an angel.

He had to face the fact that it was only this boy who made his heart beat that fast, and he tried to forget him in Vernon's arms, but it didn't work at all.

" Why do you come back here, in front of me after so long ! Damn Jeonghan I was finally starting to forget you in Vernon's arms. "

" It's impossible for you to forget me, at least for me it's impossible to forget you."

" Of course, you've been ignoring me ever since that night, asshole."

" Hey calm down little heart. "

Joshua knees Jeonghan in the crotch, who lets out a cry of pain, then takes both of Joshua's arms in his hands and slams him against the gate.

" Joshuji ! You and I can't forget each other."

" Just like you can't forget Seungcheol, can you ? You're just using me again to forget him and make me believe that.."

Joshua doesn't have time to finish his sentence because Jeonghan kisses him on the lips, it's a torrid and aggressive kiss, honestly for his very first kiss Joshua wasn't thinking of a kiss like that.

Even though the kiss is extremely hot and envious, they have to pull away from each other to catch their breath.

" I don't love Seungcheol anymore, get that through your fucking head. I was confused at first but now I'm not at all, this evening has helped me open my eyes and really understand who I have feelings for. "

" Jeonghan you've totally ignored me for I don't know how long and you come back just when I'm starting to forget you."

" Stop saying that word ! You can't forget me in Vernon's arms. Your heart beats fast only for me."

Jeonghan comes back to kiss Joshua's lips, he gently places his hands on his youngest's back, then moves them down to Joshua's ass and squeezes gently, Joshua moans quietly and the elder takes the opportunity to introduce his tongue into the American's mouth, the latter comes to take Jeonghan's hair in his hands and pulls on the Korean's locks when the pleasure becomes really intense.

The blond stops devouring Joshua's mouth and comes to lay a trail of kisses over Joshua's exposed body.

" He ~ Han, we're still in high school and in front of all the students."

Jeonghan lets go of Joshua's collarbone to look into the American's eyes, then lets go of Joshua completely to look at the students with a smirk.

" Eh, yes. Sorry for you guys, but Joshuji belongs to me. "

" Hey, bitch. I only belong to myself. Only my heart belongs to you."

" You couldn't forget me, huh ? Since you're offering me your heart."

" How do you expect me to forget you ? "

" Vernon."

" He's in a relationship with Seungkwan."

" You did all that drama with him just to make me jealous, is that it ? "

" I think it worked pretty well too."

" You, you're going to come to my place tonight, you're going to suffer well. "

" Who said I want to go to your place ? "

" I'll come to your place then."

" Who said I want you in my house ? "

" Eh ~ stop being a jerk, and let me punish you appropriately."

Joshua smirks and places a chaste kiss on Jeonghan's neck before licking and sucking the skin he's just kissed. Jeonghan shudders slightly and lets out a long, longing sigh.
Then, finally, he feels Joshua stop his action and push him away.

Jeonghan turns to see Joshua move away from him, then sees the American give him the finger.

" I've had my revenge, and now I can officially tell you, Jeonghan. That I've forgotten you, I just played with your heart like you played with mine.
How could you think that after everything you've done to me I'd just sit there and wait patiently for you, hmm ? "

Jeonghan remains stoic, then a solitary tear rolls down his cheek, and he decides to move slightly closer to Joshua, keeping a decent distance so as not to scare off the American, who smiles at him.

" Shua, do you really think that ? Did you only do this for revenge ? Have you really forgotten me in the arms of that loser ? "

" Hey, don't insult Vernon, the only one to blame in this story is you. So I tried to forget you, but I couldn't because you decided to come back into my life when I finally managed to move on."

" What's that supposed to mean ? "

" You're a fucking moron, I almost got over you but I didn't. My feelings for you are still there, I marked you in the neck for a reason."

Joshua accompanies his sentence with a wink, he wanted revenge as it should be and he succeeded, he's rather happy to have played lightly with Jeonghan's heart today because the blond also played well with his own before.

Now the two lovers know they desire each other, so there's no revenge on the horizon. Although maybe Jeonghan will manage to sneak into Joshua's house tonight and take his revenge for Joshua's actions.

Maybe Joshua will visit heaven, and more specifically, the seventh heaven ~

<3----------------<The end>--------------<3