Jihoon / SoonHoon -> Tears

POV Jihoon

I'm with my friends outside, we're shooting a new episode of In the soop, everyone's starting to drink and party, personally I'm having trouble getting into it, I'm not drinking as usual but I'm not smiling any more, no joke makes me smile, my bra...

I'm with my friends outside, we're shooting a new episode of In the soop, everyone's starting to drink and party, personally I'm having trouble getting into it, I'm not drinking as usual but I'm not smiling any more, no joke makes me smile, my brain is occupied by only one thing and it makes me sad.

My best friend, Soonyoung, seems to notice, he looks at me a few times and then finally moves to my side, I feel one of his hands on my back and my eyes start to fill with tears. I try to hold back, but Soonyoung's attention does me so much good that my tears start to flow. My eldest makes me turn my head towards his and calmly wipes away my tears.

" Hoonie, do you want to go to bed ? "

I nod gently, he tells the members we're going to sleep and we leave, normally we're not supposed to sleep together, he has a room with Seokmin and I share my room with Chan. But tonight I really want and need to sleep with Soonyoung.

So before he goes off to his room, I hold him back and ask him with tear-dimmed eyes if he can stay with me. My eldest understands, of course, so he nods and comes to my room.

Since we've already washed and changed into our pyjamas, we go straight to my bed. Normally I'd put some distance between him and me, but tonight I really need to feel his arms around me, so I lay my head against his chest and let the tears roll down my cheeks once more.

Soonyoung strokes my back and places several kisses in my hair, soothing my emotions and especially my heart, and I finally fall asleep.

-> The next morning, no one pov

The older one wakes up first, touched to see the one he loves sleeping peacefully. He knows that it's rare for him to sleep so well, so he decides to get out of bed as discreetly as possible and leave him, before leaving for good he puts the blanket back properly over his youngest's body and places a chaste kiss on Jihoon's forehead before leaving the room.

The boy then heads for the kitchen where he sees Joshua and Jeonghan preparing breakfast for everyone as usual, Joshua signaling to Soonyoung not to make too much noise as Seungcheol and Chan are sleeping on the sofa in the living room next door.

Just then, the two lovers wake up at the same time, look up and say hello to everyone. The three boys greet the duo too, and the general atmosphere becomes warm and gentle.

" Soonie-ya ..."

The interpellant looks towards the person who called him and sees Jihoon with tears in the corners of his eyes, Soonyoung panics and comes straight to his younger's side, who, to the general surprise of the other members, takes Soonyoung in his arms and bursts into tears.

" Jihoon ! Are you all right ? " asks the worried leader.

" Woozi, what's going on ? " Asks Joshua

" Don't cry please, you're breaking my heart hyung. " Chan makes a sad little pout.