SoonSeok -> 7PM

Soonyoung and Seokmin have been living together as a couple for years but there seems to be a problem between them now. The problem is that Soonyoung always goes to bed at around 7PM without even eating, which worries Seokmin enormously because the young man would normally fall asleep around midnight, but then he thinks that exams are coming up and maybe Soonyoung is tired from studying ?

Honestly, Seokmin wants to ask his elder brother this question, but he doesn't dare, as he's afraid it'll be too personal. Nevertheless, he really wants to do it anyway, as it's an unbearable situation: they used to be so close, happy and in love, but now they don't see or talk to each other anymore; they're still a couple, but they live together like strangers.

When evening comes, it's half past six and Soonyoung finally gets back to the apartment. He's about to do what he always does, i.e. take a shower and go to his room straight afterwards, but Seokmin stops him from doing this by holding him by the arm.

The elder blinked and turned to his younger son, questioning him with his eyes, and Seokmin swallowed, sighed and let go of his elder, shaking his head.

" Do you need anything Minnie, tell me everything ? "

" Am I allowed to ask you a question ? If it's too personal you don't have to answer but, forget it really."

" No, now that you've started..." Soonyoung yawns and continues " You finish your sentence please."

" You're exhausted, we'll talk later."

" Stop it, look at me. I'm sorry I'm being a bad boyfriend right now but I'm having a really hard time combining work life and love life. I still love you just as much but I'm running out of time."

" I understand Soonie I don't blame you."

" Your words may lie, but your attitude and your eyes cannot. Minnie I promise I'll try to make concessions, work is important but you're even more important."

" Our exams are coming up too, that's why."

" Exams have nothing to do with it. You may have forgotten, but I train a band called Seventeen. By the way, they're looking for a new main vocalist and they've decided to take me on as lead dancer, which is why I've run out of time."

" How could I forget that? That's why you're so tired at only 7PM in the evening."

" Yes, I'm up at five in the morning training and training everyone else all day long, so as soon as I get home I just want to sleep, but I'm sorry too, I should have told you that again."

" Um, that's okay now everything's clear so it's all good."

" Come take a shower with me, we'll catch up and keep talking underwater. "

Seokmin starts to blush, it's really been a long time since they've had such an intimate and private moment but he doesn't refuse the proposal, he follows his lover to the bathroom and watches his eldest undress in front of him, it's been so long since he's seen his eldest's body undressed in front of him that it makes him shy, the visual offered in front of him is absolutely perfect, a true athlete's body.

The younger man hesitates now, not happy with his own body and afraid that Soonyoung won't look at him in the same way as before. Soonyoung gently turns to him and, seeing that his youngest is having trouble reacting, goes to his side and starts to undo his clothes..

" Aren't you disgusted ? "

" Uh ? By what ? " Soonyoung is completely surprised by this question.

" Our bodies are totally different, your body is sublime and mine is-"

" Just as gorgeous, don't doubt yourself you're perfect just the way you are."

Seokmin blushes and his last clothes fall to the floor, Soonyoung grabs his wrist and takes him with him to the shower, the elder turns on the water and sets it to room temperature, the younger relaxes more and more but keeps a distance from his elder, because he's embarrassed. Soonyoung smiles delicately, takes his lover by the hips and glues their two bodies together.

" Hyung..."

" I love you Minnie, don't forget it."

Soonyoung places her lips on Seokmin's to support her words, the exchange soft, soothing and pleasant, a kiss that reminds them how much they love each other and that it's a feeling they won't leave.

Seokmin finally puts his hands on Soonyoung's shoulders to push him back slightly and catch his breath a little. The eldest smiles and agrees to move away, but still holds the one he loves in his arms.

" I assure you that from now on I won't go straight to bed after my shower, I'll last longer than 7PM."

" Will we be able to take a shower together every night together ? "

" Yes baby, no worries. Besides, we need you to be the new vocal hand of the group so we'll always be together ! "

" I'm not sure I can do it, I don't have the talent..."

" You've got all the talent in the world. Stop doubting yourself, please baby. I assure you you're incredible they'll take you on without even hesitating for a second."

" Who's vocal hand is in the band too ? "

" Seungkwan ! A little baby, a little annoying at times, but adorable. Our leader is Woozi, well Jihoon, he composes most of our music, he has a very deep and appreciable voice. "

" You told me about this Jihoon, didn't you find it hard to get along with him at first ? "

" Yes, he's a bit of a demon, but he's nice all the same, he's just very serious and likes a job well done."

" That's normal afterwards, you're like that too."

" Obviously we're leaders for a reason."

" You won't get mad at me even if I don't succeed."

" Never."

Soonyoung wraps his youngest in his arms and covers his lover's body with little kisses, finally Seokmin is totally happy to have held back his eldest, so that he could have a chat with him because now everything is back to normal between them.

<3----------------<The end>--------------<3