Jeonghan/JiHan -> Not alone

So in this bone it will be Jeonghan's point of view and there will be all the members, it will be purely friendly and probably some in a romantic way JiHan at the end hehe.

--------------------

I wake up with a lump in my stomach, but I have no choice but to face this day once again, so I don't bother going to the living room, I get dressed straight away and go to my bathroom to apply make-up to my wounds and dark circles. I sigh at my own vision, I'm really pathetic, my life's pointless, it makes no sense, I don't even know why I go on living, but I do anyway.

After all, I promised my family I'd be happy, even if I'm not, I live for them, it's a way for me not to give up, to always think of them.

When I think of them again, I sigh once more and my vision starts to blur, but I shake my head and swallow back my tears, then head off to my living room and grab my bag to head for my worst nightmare : my school.

On the way I honestly have no problems, but it's when I get to the school gate that my troubles begin. A boy grabs me by the bag and slams me against the fence, I let out a grunt of pain and he punches me in the stomach.

" Have you got my money and homework ? "

I shake my head negatively, honestly I've got the money but I'd rather keep it for myself, nevertheless he and his friends don't agree with that, they start hitting me harder and harder, my strength leaving me little by little, my body joins the cold asphalt, once they see I've got no more energy they let me go.

I sigh and get up, grunting in pain, limping to my classroom, some students look at me in shock, others must be thinking they should have killed me, then there's them... this duo, looking at me sadly, one of them is my crush, but as my chances with him are non-existent, he'll never be.

" Jeonghan ? Is everything all right ? "

I turn my head towards the one who's just addressed me, it's Seungcheol, my crush's best friend.

I don't dare answer him, he intimidates me so I simply nod and force a smile.

" Hey, don't force a smile, it's okay to be sad, Jeonghan. Cheol and I will take you to the infirmary. " Say my crush

His voice, it's as sweet as honey, he's so kind and calm that it's really impossible for my heart to forget him, I can't even say no, but I remain paralyzed on my chair so it's Seungcheol who comes to take me by the shoulders to help me get up, Seungcheol holds me on one side, my crush on the other and we arrive together at the infirmary.

Joshua invites me to take a seat on the bed and suddenly we hear loud noises, the door opens on three boys in panic, who fall to their knees in front of me. What's the matter with them ?

" Jeonghan hyung, we're so sorry, we should have helped you. "

" We were stupid to let them hurt you."