JuHao -> Rainbow

As expected, Jun ran to his friend's apartment to find out how he was doing. It had been a week since his youngest brother's mood had been similar to his outside one : sad and gloomy.
The chestnut knows full well that his younger brother is in a bad way because of an argument he had with his friend Mingyu. Jun knows that Minghao didn't do anything wrong on the side of the frowning brunet.
So Jun does his best to help him understand that a fight between friends can happen, but once everything has been cleared up, there's nothing to stop the chemistry returning as if nothing had happened...

Anyway, he arrives at his friend's apartment, punches in the door code and enters, the space plunged into dead silence and complete darkness, so the chestnut decides to open the shutters.

" Junnie, is that you ? "

" Oh Hao, little heart, come here. "

The chestnut turns to see his friend, coming out of his room with a blanket on his back and a stuffed toy in his arms, the elder smiles gently then approaches his younger brother, the latter dives into his elder's arms without hesitation. Jun also hugs his younger brother, gently rubbing his back to reassure him that he's there.

" It's no use opening the shutters, Junnie, it's raining. " Say Minghao looking at the outside.

" That's all right, come with me. "

The younger boy gently steps back from his friend's arms, and lets himself be dragged over to the window.
The two boys watch the raindrops splash gently against the glass ; it's still very pleasant to hear the rain against the window.
A gentle smile curls the corners of Minghao's lips, and Jun smiles as he runs his hand down his younger brother back.

" Hao, do you know what comes after the rain ? "

"No..."

" Well there's sunshine, look."

" There's even a rainbow ! It's so beautiful. "

Indeed, now the big clouds have gone, giving way to faint lightning, and the sun's rays are tapping gently, accentuating Minghao's smile.

" Your mood seems to match with the outside." Says the elder

" Do you think Gyu' is still mad at me ? "

" He's never been angry with you, you know. You're best friends why would he blame you for such a childish argument ? "

" He was really upset..."

" It was on the spot, I assure you Hao. "

The younger one smiled gently and took Jun back into his arms, the elder also took his younger one into his arms, and gently stroked the latter's brown hair.

" Thank you for always being there for all of us Jun. You are such an incredible boy."

" I do what I can to be the best friend I can. "

" Jun-hyung, I have something to tell you. Don't be angry at me after that. "

The black-haired man, detaching himself from the chestnut's arms, steps back so that he can run away if things don't work out.
Jun is confused, not really doubting what his younger brother is going to say.

" Actually, I've had feelings for someone for a long time ago..." Said the younger shyly

" Oh, that's great ! Did you tell at this person ? What did she say ? "

" She's not a girl, Jun."

"'She' wasn't necessarily to define a girl, it was 'she' to refer to the person."

" You know I'm, uh..."

" Of course."

" You don't mind, do you ? "

" Minghao if it really bothered me, I wouldn't be gay either. "

The younger man, who had lowered his head, raises it directly, he can see that his elder is absolutely not laughing, he just smiles to show him how much he doesn't have to worry.

" And to get back to my feelings I..." Minghao continues

" Take your time, i'm here..." Jun reassures him.

" I knew this person when I was fourteen, he was fifteen, we went to the same school and class, and we entered our music agency on the same day. We share the same dormitory right now and..."

And the black-haired boy doesn't have time to say any more, as his eldest comes to place his lips on his with infinite gentleness, Jun taking all his time just so as not to rush the one he loves, the latter enjoying this sweet moment and then the elder finally pulling back.

" I'm going to tell you about the one I love too. He's part of the dance team like me, he's a scorpion, he's absolutely gorgeous. His voice is soft and angelic, he dances really well, he's an incredible choreographer and a great support.
he's a strong boy but he's got a sensitive little heart. He's endearing, passionate, calm. He represents everything I love. "

Minghao feels his cheeks warm gently he looks into his elder's eyes and in turn comes to place a kiss on his elder's lips, this one is even more appreciable than the first because both boys put all their feelings into it.
It's true that our two boys have known each other for an extremely long time, even though they went to the same school and were in the same class, and they've had feelings for each other for some time, but neither of them could take the first step. In the end, it's Minghao who, after six years, finally dares to tell his elder who loves him, and he's right to do so, for his feelings are indeed reciprocated.

And that's how the couple formed, in front of a magnificent rainbow.

<3-------------<The end>------------<3