JunHao -> Favorite

Everyone knows that Minghao and Jun have been a couple for a while now, but the other members love to tease the oldest member of the couple: Jun.

His reactions when he's jealous are the funniest and most satisfying to the others, so they keep approaching Minghao, cuddling him, spending time with him to push Jun's buttons. Jun sees through his friends' games and doesn't get involved, even though it irritates him deeply to see his lover cuddling others rather than himself. But what can he say ? It's up to Minghao himself to realize that cuddling others in front of his eyes is disrespectful and mean to him.

At the moment, the young Chinese man is sitting on the sofa, wishing he could be in his lover's arms, but he's nowhere to be found, even though he saw him this morning. Just as the young man was about to pick up a book to read quietly, his eldest and leader  arrived to take a seat beside him.

" Jun, I think we're beginning to realize that we've gone too far." Said the leader

" Listen to me Cheol hyung, would you like Chan to embrace someone other than you before your very eyes ? And that you really don't care. " replies Jun, annoyed.

" Certainly not, but to please the fans sometimes I'm forced to accept it."

" I'm not talking to you in front of the camera, but behind it like we are right now. "

" Sometimes I accept that he's going to hug Vernon or the other members as long as he shows me that I'm the most important thing it doesn't matter to me."

" That's the problem Cheol hyung, you Chan shows you that he loves you, me he doesn't show it to me well he doesn't show it to me anymore. "

The younger of the two sighs, while the elder pats him gently on the back, even if making Jun jealous is funny, it hurts him and now that he's realized it he'll have to talk to Minghao not as a friend but as a leader, Seungcheol has to maintain the right balance in the group that's his role.
So he gently abandons Jun and goes in search of Minghao, soon finding him in the arms of his own boyfriend. The leader smiles, shakes his head and sighs before speaking.

" Instead of hugging other people's boyfriend, go and hug yours. "says Seungcheol with amusement in his voice.

" Oh, it's you, Hyung ! I'd love to get close to him, but with your bullshit he shuns me like the plague."

" I've just had a chat with him, and he's only waiting for you, and leave me my boyfriend by the way. "

Minghao laughs softly and lets go of Chan, who smiles softly at his boyfriend and opens his arms so his boyfriend can dive in.
Minghao smiles at this sight, and leaves the two lovers together to go and look for his own boyfriend. He quickly finds him, who is still on the sofa, and calmly settles down beside his boyfriend, who looks at him out of the corner of his eye and sighs.

" I finally exist ? " asks the older one sarcastically.

" But at last Junnie you know you still exist in my eyes."

" Liar, hugging others is much more fun than hugging me, admit it ! "

" Are you jealous ? "

" How do you expect me not to be ? "

Minghao smiles softly, then comes over to get his boyfriend to untie his back from the sofa so he can take him in his arms. Jun lets himself be taken in, but doesn't give his boyfriend a single glance. He's pretending to be very upset, even though it's hardly credible; he has to show his boyfriend that this situation is irritating.

" Nobody wants to cuddle you anymore, is that why you come to me ? " Jun asks.

The youngest shakes his head gently, and places a few kisses on the back of his boyfriend's neck.

" Do I still have an effect on you ? " Minghao asks, smiling wryly.

" Are you stupid or are you doing this on purpose ? If I didn't love you I wouldn't waste my time farting out jealousy fits."

" You know you don't have to be jealous because you're my favorite person in the group."

" Why do you spend your time cuddling the others then ? "

" They're the ones who come to me I'm not going to push them away anyway. "

Jun sighs and really understands the situation, which is why Seungcheol apologizes, saying they've gone too far, because it's their fault that it's getting worse and worse. The elder boy removes his friend's hands from his chest and turns to face him, gently resting his forehead against the younger boy's. Both boys close their eyes, enjoying the moment.

" I'll try to stop being jealous. " says the elder

" And I'm going to try to spend more time with you to show you that you're my favorite, that you're first in my heart, that it's only for you that I have feelings. "

Jun smiles softly and comes to place a chaste kiss on his youngest's lips, it was quick and sweet but it was enough for them to be happy. The elder turned his back to his younger brother, who immediately came to embrace him. In the end, the others' joke was a blessing in disguise, for now Minghao was sure to prove to his lover that he was not only his favorite member, but also his favorite person.

<3-------------<The end>------------<3