JiHan -> Wait

Thank you so much for the 6K ! It's very nice to see the love you give to my works !

<3 Thanks ! <3

<3--------------‐-------------------------<3

Joshua also went off to his room, feeling uncomfortable during the meal, so once Chan and Soonyoung had left, he ran off too.

At the moment, he's sitting on his bed watching the sun beat against his window, then decides to open it and stay there, admiring the horizon.

A few seconds later, he hears his door open. He doesn't even bother to move; he already knows who is it, it's always Jeonghan who invites himself into his room without knocking first. In just a few moments, he feels two arms encircle his waist and a head rest on his shoulder, a warm breath hitting the back of his neck.

" What's up ? " Ask Joshua softly.

" Nothing, just wanted to know if you're doing great."

" I'm fine don't worry for me hyung."

The older man's arms gently let go of Joshua's waist and the boy began to walk away.

" Hey, wait. Are you okay Han ? "

The eldest stops and turns gently to his youngest, the latter also turns and the American sees tears running down his friend's cheeks, the younger sighs sadly and approaches his eldest to give him a hug.
Jeonghan obviously returns Joshua's embrace, and his tears deepen.

" What's going on ? "

" I've realized something I should have realized a long time ago, and it hurts."

" What's that supposed to mean ? "

" Me and Seungcheol it's not possible. "

Joshua shakes his head gently and he starts to cry too, hearing that his eldest is still struggling to get over Seungcheol when since the beginning of the group the leader has always been clear with him. The two of them won't go any further than friendship.

As Jeonghan often says that to Joshua too, the two of them will never go beyond friendship. Maybe that's why the American is crying right now, because he knows what it's like to love someone one-sidedly.

" Shuji, what do the others have that I don't ? "

" You know Han, love is an uncontrollable feeling. You don't choose who you fall in love with, it just falls into your lap."

" Are you in love with someone, Shuji ? You would have told me, I'm your best friend after all."

" The day I feel something for someone, you're the first to know, I assure you."

Jeonghan smiles softly and pulls himself away from Joshua's arms, only then realizing that the youngest is crying too, the elder is confused he comes to wipe Joshua's cheeks and eyes but Joshua stops him and lowers his head to the ground.

" Please stop. Jeonghan, I can't take this anymore."

" What are you talking about, Shuji ? You've never acted like this with me. "

" It's so complicated."

" It's easier for you to talk to Chan these days hum ? You'd rather walk away from me and talk to him than talk to me."

" What's the problem ? I'm trying to spend time with others, to..."

" To ? For what ? "

" To try to forget you."

Then Joshua pushes his elder and tries to leave but Jeonghan holds him by the arm, Joshua struggles in vain his elder puts more strength than him into the exchange so the American lets go and lets himself go.

" Wait, why are you trying to forget me ? What did I do wrong ? "

" Do you want to know ? You made me fall head over heels in love with you. That's what you did wrong."

Joshua manages to wriggle out of Jeonghan's grip as the latter has totally let go of his younger man's arm in surprise. The Korean hadn't expected this, feeling foolish for never having understood that his younger's loved him like this. He also felt a twinge of sadness and a tear rolled down his cheek.

-> One week later

During this week, nothing has happened, Joshua keeps running away from Jeonghan while Jeonghan turns his youngest's confession upside down, now that he's clearly thinking about it. Nothing is possible between him and Seungcheol, but between him and Joshua everything is possible.

After thinking about it day and night, Jeonghan realizes that all this time he's been forcing himself to love the wrong person in order to forget the right one. It's ridiculous, but the more he thinks about it, the more he realizes that this must be it.

It's only Joshua who takes him to the top, he's the one he supports the most, whenever he's feeling down he goes straight to him to confide in him, seeing the younger man's face is like a drug, it takes away all his stress. See the younger face is all it takes for some instant healing.

Jeonghan decides to go and talk to his youngest, and soon finds him in his room, When the American sees the Korean, he tries to flee from his own room, but the elder prevents him from leaving. This time he restrains him with a hug.

" Wait Shua. I need to talk to you."

" Wait ? I've been waiting so long for you Jeonghan. "

" I'm so sorry to have kept you waiting like this. After thinking day and night I understood my feelings. "

" What ? "

" My feelings for Seungcheol never existed it was admiration. I'm sure of it and it's thanks to you that I've understood that. You know why because only you make me forget all my stress, only you take me to the top and pull me up. You're the only one who shows me that even if it's hard, it's possible to make it."

" Jeonghan..."

" I'm in love with you Shuji. I'm sure of it, I won't keep you waiting any longer, I promise. "

Jeonghan slowly steps back and without further hesitation comes to kiss Joshua, who at first surprised doesn't respond to this but finally tells himself that he's waited and dreamed so long for this moment that he can enjoy it. He gently closes his eyes and lets Jeonghan devour his lips.

Following this kiss, the Korean steps back and takes Joshua's hand to place it on his heart.

" It beats at this speed only for you Joshuji. "

" I waited a really long time for you, but I'm not sorry I did it."

" Sorry again for making you wait so long. "

" Kiss me please. "

Jeonghan laughs and then comes to kiss his youngest a second time, this time the exchange is slightly more torrid than the previous one and for good reason Jeonghan enters his tongue into Joshua's mouth and he gently explores his youngest's oral cavity, the latter makes little noises of satisfaction in the exchange.

In the end, he was right to wait and to believe in this love, for now it's no longer one-sided but shared, and that makes him happy, now he can definitely be nothing but happy.

<3-------------<The end>------------<3